Phoenix Board # 176: Force Friday Coming!!

Reaction score
I don't do social media sites, so I'm not too worried. Just worried someone here may say something accidentally, but I know most people here are good about that.
Granted social media it the biggest concern but it works on pretty much any site. Just throwing it out there. In the world we live in this kind of stuff is news (as odd as that may be) so you could really be spoiled anywhere.

I got spoiled on Glen's potential dumpster death by AMC posting on FB right after the East coast airing. So I am overly cautious especially on shows like TWD.

Reaction score
Indian Bend Target- Found wave 2 remnants. Cassian and Jyn. I'm guessing these are case duplicates?

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
EntertainArt.com has a number of Rogue One prints on canvas at reasonable prices.

Coupon Code "YODA20" takes 20% off.

You can also get free shipping with "QBDOKH3Y", which may work out to be better depending on what you order. Or spend over $75 and get FREE shipping no matter what.

I ended up ordering this canvas print and used the free shipping code because it saved me almost $8 as opposed to $5. Originally I was being charged tax, but when I did the Paypal check out, there was no tax added.

Reaction score
I received my 3rd BS6 TIE Fighter from GameStop. I guess they never indicated MINT on the order. This is how it arrived. I need to open it and make sure everything is intact.

What retailer uses paper to wrap merchandise when shipping?

Reaction score
I received my FYE Pop! Bistan today.

Ray/48th St Target- picked up a lone exclusive Cassian Andor Pop! although the system said they had 15 on hand. On the endcap they also had a couple of the Target Jyn Pop!s in beat up boxes. Also saw 3.75" wave 2 remnants: Vader, Jyn, Andor, Rey.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Touch of Modern has a deal up for EFx Darth Vader & Stormtrooper helmets.

DARTH VADER HELMET

$244.99
was $299.00

I broke down and ordered the Vader helmet. I applied an additional $11.72 in rewards I had earned when I ordered the FO stormtrooper helmet from them.

Reaction score
I-10/Elliot Walgreens- picked up a Grievous Pop! and left a Sabine. No Scarif trooper. They also had a Star Wars endcap up front with 8 of the exclusive BS6 OT C-3PO. Left 6 after I bought one and stashed one. Slave_1 declined, so anybody else interested PM me.

Reaction score
I opened my Gamestop BS6 TIE Fighter and I'm really questioning what they're selling. The box had been clearly opened. The figure was still intact and it's proper packaging, but the antenna and cannon had been assembled already. I'm wondering if it was either a return or a display model. Since I am considering using it for a crashed TIE diorama, I decided not to raise a fuss and go through the trouble of sending it back to get another one.

Reaction score
Too bad you can't make it. I plan on having fun that night. Thanks for letting me know though.
Hey Ares, I can get a hold of a Walgreens exclusive Pop! Scarif Trooper if you would like. I'm desperate for Grievous myself but did manage to snag four Sabines - one for me and three for forum members.

Reaction score
I think you missed. Kielbassa found the Grievous.
No, no. The first sentence was intended for you. Your signature says you are searching for the Scarif Stormtrooper Pop!, which I saw several of the other day.

The second sentence was just a general one, aimed at anybody.

But, if Kielbassa would like to hook me up with a Grievous, I'd be pleased as punch.

Reaction score
No, no. The first sentence was intended for you. Your signature says you are searching for the Scarif Stormtrooper Pop!, which I saw several of the other day.

But, if Kielbassa would like to hook me up with a Grievous, I'd be pleased as punch.
I've only seen the one Grievous so far, but I'll keep an eye out.

Reaction score

Much appreciated, but considering I can get almost any of the past Walgreen's Pop! Exclusives currently, I am pretty sure it'll turn up eventually. So I'd prefer to wait than pay the additional shipping charge. Thanks again!

Reaction score
So last year at this point we had already secured tickets to see TFA. I haven't heard anything about Rogue One tickets going on sale. Has anyone else?

I haven't seen a thing. I just think that E7 was a much bigger deal and Disney wanted to create a huge hype for the return of the Star Wars saga we saw the push earlier last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I saw on another forum today that it may be the 7th. Who knows if that's true though.

Reaction score
I found 4 cases of Rogue One Pop!s on a cart at the Extension/University Walgreens. Unlike the mixed cases of only Grievous and Sabine Pop!s, the Walgreens Scarif trooper Pop! is packed one per case with 5 other RO Pop!s. Got a lady to open a case for me, but she wasn't very excited about it.

Reaction score
Hasbrotoyshop.com has 3.75 RO wave 2 in stock. They also have titanium helmets Sabine/Vader(rebels) and Boushh/Boba Fett. Should be free shipping over $25 but I still got charged, may have to call customer service tomorrow.

Reaction score
Hasbrotoyshop.com has 3.75 RO wave 2 in stock. They also have titanium helmets Sabine/Vader(rebels) and Boushh/Boba Fett. Should be free shipping over $25 but I still got charged, may have to call customer service tomorrow.
Thanks for the heads up! Ordered both sets of the titanium helmets.

Reaction score
Just got notice that we won the Annual Halloween Decorating contest in our community. This is the 3rd year in a row.
Congrats, post up some of your decorating. Enjoy your party tomorrow sorry we can't make it.

Reaction score
Interested in a 1:1 limited edition (numbered) Death Trooper helmet from Gentle Giant? Well, you will need to purchase a new vehicle to get it.

Really GG ??? I would settle for a smaller scaled down version I miss Master Replica !!!

Reaction score
Watched it last night and I can say I have never had a television show make me feel like I was going to throw up as many times as this did and it wasn't from the gore, but from the sheer brutality and mental aspects. That was insane!
Holy Cr*p that was intense should be an interesting season.