Phoenix Board # 176: Force Friday Coming!!

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
EntertainArt.com has a number of Rogue One prints on canvas at reasonable prices.

Coupon Code "YODA20" takes 20% off.

You can also get free shipping with "QBDOKH3Y", which may work out to be better depending on what you order. Or spend over $75 and get FREE shipping no matter what.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Touch of Modern has a deal up for EFx Darth Vader & Stormtrooper helmets.

DARTH VADER HELMET

$244.99
was $299.00

STORM TROOPER HELMET

$167.99
was $199.00

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'd love to get that Vader helmet.

I'm wondering if the Stormtrooper helmet is the same as the two that I have. I only paid $125 for them, but that was many, many years ago.
Not sure. I haven't really kept up with EFx's offerings. I am sure that they are different than any MR helmets, but not sure how different.
I don't think these are from there "Deluxe" line (Those run $400+) but they look pretty good and the price seems reasonable. They are pricey but not outrageous. They are less than all of my MR helmets were.

Reaction score
Not sure. I haven't really kept up with EFx's offerings. I am sure that they are different than any MR helmets, but not sure how different.
I don't think these are from there "Deluxe" line (Those run $400+) but they look pretty good and the price seems reasonable. They are pricey but not outrageous. They are less than all of my MR helmets were.
Pretty sure the deluxe lines tend to be fiberglass, like my Phase I, Phase II and 501st helmets. They're gorgeous helmets, but I'd never want to troop in them. The ABS helmets lend themselves much better for that and still look really good. I doubt these have any kind of inner lining either. I still wouldn't mind the Vader.

Reaction score
Higley & Chandler Heights Fry's Marketplace- Returned a 3.75 Jyn and picked up the 3.75 Wave 2 Vader. Also picked up a RO T-shirt with a Death Trooper, Stormtrooper and Scarif Trooper printed on it and a plastic Boba Fett head with boxer shorts in it. .

Last edited:

RDM

Reaction score
My S.H. Figuarts Geonosis Battle Droid has shipped! Now I'm wishing I ordered two...

Reaction score
Power/60 TRU had 20 of the BS6 Hovertank drivers. Picked up 2 and stashed one for SS and KTH.

Reaction score
Called Chandler TRU for the Tank Drivers, but they did not have any. He said Power had 23 of them. I told him I knew that wasn't true because I know of someone that found them already. I then called Power and had the last two put on hold. Turns out the idiot that I talked to on the phone, who is apparently the manager, doesn’t know how to check for toys because after getting the two he had on hold for me, I went to the action figure area and found 5 more in different spots. Then talked to the cashier and he told me there’s an endcap up front with more somewhere, though I didn't confirm this. I also found the Galactic Heroes TIE Fighter finally. I picked up two Tank Drivers for myself and one each for Ground Trooper and Scouttrooper1138. I also stashed two more, so there was only one left on the pegs in the action figure area in case someone else needed them. The cashier told me one guy came in and bought 10.

Reaction score
Called Chandler TRU for the Tank Drivers, but they did not have any. He said Power had 23 of them. I told him I knew that wasn't true because I know of someone that found them already. I then called Power and had the last two put on hold. Turns out the idiot that I talked to on the phone, who is apparently the manager, doesn’t know how to check for toys because after getting the two he had on hold for me, I went to the action figure area and found 5 more in different spots. Then talked to the cashier and he told me there’s an endcap up front with more somewhere, though I didn't confirm this. I also found the Galactic Heroes TIE Fighter finally. I picked up two Tank Drivers for myself and one each for Ground Trooper and Scouttrooper1138. I also stashed two more, so there was only one left on the pegs in the action figure area in case someone else needed them. The cashier told me one guy came in and bought 10.
Thanks for the call and thanks for the pick up.

Reaction score
Found hover tank pilots at arrowhead tru. They had 10, I grabbed 2. 8 left as of about 6:30. Nice figure. Ran into ground trooper while there, good seeing you again.

Stopped by Disney store also. Had all the elite series and a restock of the exclusive talking yoda, I wasn't impressed with yoda. No current sales at Disney store. Employee confirmed Han for November 1st and said she thought another figure is coming out that day also.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Ares--I could use one of those pilots you have stashed if they already aren't spoken for. I skipped TRU on my rounds today as I was mainly looking for the WG POPs!

Reaction score
Indian Bend TRU- I stopped in after work about 5 pm and found one lonely Hovertank Pilot on the peg. I also picked up new Galactic Heroes - Kanan/Inquisitor 2-pack and Poe's black/orange X-wing.

Reaction score
Found hover tank pilots at arrowhead tru. They had 10, I grabbed 2. 8 left as of about 6:30. Nice figure. Ran into ground trooper while there, good seeing you again.

Stopped by Disney store also. Had all the elite series and a restock of the exclusive talking yoda, I wasn't impressed with yoda. No current sales at Disney store. Employee confirmed Han for November 1st and said she thought another figure is coming out that day also.
Nice bumping into you and meeting the whole DS77 clan! It's been a very long time.

I picked up a Hover Tank Pilot for RDM. There were about 5 left after I left.

Reaction score
Big Thanks!! to Ares for directions to the stashed Hover Tank Pilots at SS TRU. While there, I also picked up a POP! Alien Queen from Aliens and used my $5 off rewards.

I picked up the Maul 2 pack at Target and another Exclusive TBS 6" Jyn at K-Mart (the only one on the shelf); K-Mart did have three TBS 6" Kylo Starkiller Base on the shelf reduced by $2.

Didn't see any Walgreens exclusive POPs! Hoping these will show up in the next few days.

Reaction score
Big Thanks!! to Ares for directions to the stashed Hover Tank Pilots at SS TRU. While there, I also picked up a POP! Alien Queen from Aliens and used my $5 off rewards.

I picked up the Maul 2 pack at Target and another Exclusive TBS 6" Jyn at K-Mart (the only one on the shelf); K-Mart did have three TBS 6" Kylo Starkiller Base on the shelf reduced by $2.

Didn't see any Walgreens exclusive POPs! Hoping these will show up in the next few days.
Glad you found the Hover Tank Pilots. Did you end up taking both or leave one in case anyone else asks?

Reaction score
I've decided that the Tank Driver is definitely the best figure of the Rogue One offerings so far. I really like the Death Trooper, but it has some issues about it, especially in the knee area. The Tank Driver is just a solid figure.

Reaction score
Glad you found the Hover Tank Pilots. Did you end up taking both or leave one in case anyone else asks?
I've decided that the Tank Driver is definitely the best figure of the Rogue One offerings so far. I really like the Death Trooper, but it has some issues about it, especially in the knee area. The Tank Driver is just a solid figure.

I ended up taking both; I was going to leave one behind but they look so good I couldn't resist.

Reaction score
How about The Walking Dead season premiere last night?!
  Spoiler:  
Holy Cow! That was DARK!! I don't read the comics, but I have heard enough through other sources to know how much of a baddie Negan is. The strung is out. Threw us a couple of red herrings (no pun intended) I didn't watch any of the preview shows going because I didn't want to have any clue. I did however watch the "5 minute look at season 7" that my TiVo recorded just before the big 2 hour flashback show. And man I would have been indirectly spoiled as to who got the bat by watching that. They pretty much showed everyone in the group in some later clip except Glen & Abraham. Granted I think you would really have to think about it, but having just watched the premier and then watching that little preview that aired a day before the premier it stood out like a sore thumb. It should be an intense season or 1/2 season really and I don't think we will see any resolution to the current state of affairs. I think Rick's gang are gonna team up with Ezekiel's group and then maybe go after Negan. They are too weak by themselves now after losing 2 people to the bat and them holding onto Darrel.

To everyone not just Ares and or not just in regards to TWD. I found a great extension for Chrome that will Block out spoilers on all web pages if the shows NAME is mentioned. Now if some posts some vague spoiler without naming the show I don't think it works or no as well. It is called simply "Spoiler Alert"
It can do movies, sporting events, TV shows and more. It is much better than the last one I used with was called Spoiler Shield.
Check it out.

Here is a screen shot of how it worked on my FB feed and on RS.

You can easily turn it off or on so once you are not worried about spoilers after seeing an episode you can turn it off completely or just turn off multiple shows. Or you can just click on the box to reveal the spoilery post.

I don't think it will work on Amdevil in person, so if you don't want to be spoiled then don't hang around that guy! ;) He is notorious for spoiling shows.

Last edited: