Phoenix Board #175: SDCC. Hoping it brings good things!

Reaction score
Looks like Sabine will have a more prominent role in the new season of Rebels. Hasbro is releasing a new 4" figure, the BS6 figure, a mask and a Titanium helmet this fall. She must have gained some popularity.

Is that Thrawn?!? :)

Reaction score
Why do they give a dying store exclusives?

I was about to ask the same thing...any noticeable differences? Poncho?? Can't recall her single pack look off the top of my head.

There was also a wave of 1st series RO BS6" found in (Texas I believe) a few days ago at Walmart. Guy said they didn't scan, but clerk used the flametrooper barcode to scan them.

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
any noticeable differences? Poncho?? Can't recall her single pack look off the top of my head.
Pretty different. Looks like she's wearing a poncho, different head gear, rifle instead of blaster and not sure what that thing over to her right is, but it better not be a lightsaber. My guess is the figure is the same, but different accessories to make her look different. Definitely worth getting.

Reaction score
This will be handy. I had started my own nerdy Excel spreadsheet for Hasbro and Funko items, but this is way more comprehensive.
I was going to do the same thing.

Not too worried about anything on Page 2. May get a couple of the 12" figures, but not in any hurry for them and I have a feeling they'll end up on sale at Fry's Marketplace like the TFA figures have.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Riggs & McQueen Fry's Marketplace- Found my first Rogue One merchandise: 4 Death Trooper Voice Changer masks ($40) and a Basic Kanan and Kylo Ren on Rogue One cards ($8.99). Picked up the Kanan since I was thinking he's new. I talked to a woman there and she had just stocked a bunch of stuff yesterday. DAMN!

Ocotillo & AZ Ave Target- Picked up a $10 BS6 Resistance Soldier and a 31" Jakks Kylo Ren for Sith Sense.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'll take it if you see another!
There was only one left and it was now marked "As Is", but all I could find wrong with it was the hood had been removed. It was still attached, so I put it back on him. It looks like all lightsaber parts are there. It's yours if you want it. I almost walked back into the store and returned it because I was having a hell of a time strapping it to my bike as to not damage my bike. He rode home on the luggage rack standing straight up behind me. The packaging got a little banged up, but it wasn't great to begin with.

Reaction score
Yeah. I'm not thrilled about it.

I'm guessing you didn't hear the whole speech Filoni gave at SDCC about introducing Thrawn.
Nope. I'm pretty out of the loop on almost everything with my work schedule. I love it! Gives me hope for Mara Jade.

Reaction score
I think this was mentioned before, but we're getting two Pop! figures with this month's Smuggler's Bounty Death Star box.

Come on Death Star Gunner!
One is Tarkin, and the other is supposedly in an action pose, which makes me think it might be a previously released character. Hopefully not Vader since we're getting two RO Vaders.

RO or R1 for the Rogue One acronym?

Reaction score
It looks like I picked up the only Kanan in the Rogue One Wave 1...

2x K-2SO
2x Sergeant Jyn Erso (Eadu)
2x Imperial Ground Crew
2x Imperial Stormtrooper
2x Kylo Ren
1x Sabine Wren
1x Kanan Jarrus

Except for Kylo Ren, he is the least one that I wanted from this wave.

Reaction score
One is Tarkin, and the other is supposedly in an action pose, which makes me think it might be a previously released character. Hopefully not Vader since we're getting two RO Vaders.

RO or R1 for the Rogue One acronym?
R1 makes me think of my work. We have quarterly software releases R1 - R4.

I'm good with RO.

And I hope not Vader either. Maybe it's a Stormtrooper bumping his head on a door or MAYBE they created a Mouse Droid with pull and release rolling action feature. I guess that's not a pose though.

RDM

Reaction score
R1 makes me think of my work. We have quarterly software releases R1 - R4.

I'm good with RO.

And I hope not Vader either. Maybe it's a Stormtrooper bumping his head on a door or MAYBE they created a Mouse Droid with pull and release rolling action feature. I guess that's not a pose though.
I vote for RO as well. Seeing R1 (arone) makes me think droid...R2 (artoo) , R4 (arfour), R5 (arfive), etc.

Reaction score
Don't post much, well ever, but I found 2 Imperial Stormtroopers and 1 Jyn Erso (Eadu) figures at Frys on Val Vista and Baseline tonight. Left them all.

Reaction score
Frys- 90st/Via Linda - I picked up Jyn Erso, Sabine and Kanan(stormtrooper disguise). Nothing else left.

Reaction score
Picked up Rogue One wave one K2SO, Imperial Ground Crew, Sabine, Kanan, Jyn and Stormtrooper at Stapley Fry's Marketplace. Left two Kylo's and one Sabine. I like the look of the card except for the back which is too busy for me with too much text.

K2SO looks really good; the Stormtrooper's snap on armor might be a nice feature and the other figures look pretty good except Jyn. I thought the sculpt of her face looked terrible.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've been picking up the Star Wars Disney Infinity figures at their discounted prices recently.

Forgot to mention that I saw the Lego Jyn and Imperial Death Trooper at Fry's Marketplace. There was another new lego figure which I can't remember right now.

Reaction score
Picked up Rogue One wave one K2SO, Imperial Ground Crew, Sabine, Kanan, Jyn and Stormtrooper at Stapley Fry's Marketplace. Left two Kylo's and one Sabine. I like the look of the card except for the back which is too busy for me with too much text.

K2SO looks really good; the Stormtrooper's snap on armor might be a nice feature and the other figures look pretty good except Jyn. I thought the sculpt of her face looked terrible.
Dammit, I've been checking there every afternoon this week!

I've managed to find all of wave 1 but Sabine and the Death trooper at various Fry's around the EV over the past few days. Seems like regular Fry's stores are only putting 4-6 figures out. Doesn't seem like they're getting full cases.