Phoenix Board #175: SDCC. Hoping it brings good things!

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
Thanks for the link. I went ahead and ordered the helmet, the U-Wing and Jyn Urso. Jyn will probably be the hardest to find, so I figure why take the chance, plus they marked her down to $15.99. With Free shipping over $19.99, even if I decide later I don't want some of it, I can return it to the store. It's a no lose scenario.
TRU already charged me for my pre-order even though this does not ship until 9/30.

Reaction score
Germann & Gilbert Target- One $10 Snowtrooper was the best thing they had.

AZ Ave & Ocotillo Target- Was looking for a Galactic Heroes TIE Fighter, but instead found a Galactic Heroes FO Snowspeeder with Snowtrooper Commander. I didn't even know it existed. It wouldn't scan, but the cashier found a similar item and gave it to me for $13.29. I was pretty excited to get it.

Reaction score
Flash ebay coupon code C10FALLFLASH will get you $10 off $50+ if you pay with PayPal. Expires 10PM EST tonight.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Got this from Sideshow:

Dear XXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX,

Your pre-order of the Imperial AT-AT Driver Sixth Scale Figure - EXCLUSIVE (1001241) will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 14 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Wednesday, September 21, 2016.

Reaction score
I forgot to mention that I opened the GH FO Snowspeeder yesterday and it's a fun little toy. The steering bar raises so you can seat the figure under it and then the handles fit perfectly in his hand. The cannon is removable and has a large projectile that fires and the two side engines also hold the same projectiles and they fire as well. I don't mind this kind of feature on the GH toys because they're meant to be fun and kid like. I actually like this version better than the regular one. It has a more solid feel to it.

Reaction score
For those that got a FO stormy bust from GG, is yours white? There have been a bunch of instances of yellow busts reported. One guy said EE told him all their busts are yellowish when he wanted to exchange his. I canceled my order with MWC. Here are a few examples (created by member Lightsword) from the thread for this bust:

Last edited:
Reaction score
For those that got a FO stormy bust from GG, is yours white? There have been a bunch of instances of yellow busts reported. One guy said EE told him all their busts are yellowish when he wanted to exchange his. I canceled my order with MWC. Here are a few examples (created by member Lightsword) from the thread for this bust:

Mine is whiter than most of my Clone busts. Looks great.

Reaction score

I would say mine looks like number 3 but with the gun and helmet matching definitely not "Pure White" like the Hot Toys Troopers. The test will be when I get the Flame Trooper bust and see how closely they match, I won't be happy if they're way off from each other. Have you read any where what GG is doing about it (probably nothing)?

Reaction score
I would say mine looks like number 3 but with the gun and helmet matching definitely not "Pure White" like the Hot Toys Troopers. The test will be when I get the Flame Trooper bust and see how closely they match, I won't be happy if they're way off from each other. Have you read any where what GG is doing about it (probably nothing)?
Not really. Chris from GG acknowledged the issue in the GG Q&A thread, but didn't offer any resolution yet.

Reaction score

That's so weird. Maybe they corrected it later in the run of busts. Mine is definitely #1.

Reaction score
Walgreens will have a couple of shared NYCC exclusive Pop!s:

POP STAR WARS: EP 3 - General Grievous
POP STAR WARS: REBELS - Sabine (masked)

And Underground Toys will have:
POP STAR WARS: SW - Rogue 1 8pk

Last edited:
Reaction score
#3024 or 3029. It's hard to tell on the bottom of the bust and the card is in the box in the garage or attic. It was one of the higher ones.
Alright go to know Thx. I'm curious after a little time if we will see a pattern with the numbers and how they look.

Reaction score
Was at the mall last night and stopped in the Disney store and they had the FO Stormtrooper & Finn talking figures clearance down to $12. I picked up the last trooper, they also had the die cast vehicles of Ren's shuttle ($12) & Rey's speeder ($3). When I checked out she gave me a leaflet on the Rogue One stuff. It mentioned a premium line of Elite figures coming out in the Fall. I also noticed the Elite figures have gone up to $27 (even the old ones)

Reaction score
Looks like Sabine will have a more prominent role in the new season of Rebels. Hasbro is releasing a new 4" figure, the BS6 figure, a mask and a Titanium helmet this fall. She must have gained some popularity.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Rey & BB-8 just arrived. Almost missed them because I was on a work conference call. I opened the door just as he was about to get back in the truck. He had already stuck the tag that he missed me on the door.

Can't open it yet since I'm still working.

Reaction score
Opened the Rey & BB-8. The Rey sculpt and paint app did not disappoint. This is definitely Daisy Ridley. I have not put on her scavenger outfit since I have no desire to cover her face.

I had two issues...

1. The small BB-8 antenna was missing. I looked everywhere and it was not included in the plastic bag the larger one was. I submitted a form to Sideshow.
  2. The batteries for BB-8 are a major PITA to install because you have to insert two of them into a very small opening at the bottom of his head, but the head is magnetized, so they continually jump out of your grasp and attach to the bottom.

Reaction score
I'm jealous of the AT-AT Driver. I love that helmet. I just remember really taking notice of it when I saw the first commercial for ESB when I was a kid.
I got another e-mail that my order is eligible for early processing, so it will be charged Wednesday!

Last edited: