Phoenix Board #175: SDCC. Hoping it brings good things!

Reaction score
Aligning with SDCC. New thread. Mmmmmmhhhh, new thread smell.

Some of the last posts from the last one:

BS6 TIE fighter down to $72.83 on Amazon with FREE Prime shipping.

The next Smuggler's Bounty will be Death Star themed.

I'm hoping for a Death Star Commander (all black). I could see them doing this one and having a grey chase version.

A vac-metalized silver Death Star Droid would be pretty cool too.

Lots of deals on Disney Infinity right now. Target has them half-off, Best Buy has them for $10, & TRU has them 40% off ($9 each). Not sure what the prices are on the play sets.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I voted for the next BS6 figure on StarWars.com and normally I wouldn't vote on an EU figure, but as far as I'm concerned, Dengar is going to happen no matter what, so I voted for Darth Talon. I would love to have her as a 6" figure.

I voted for Jaina Solo I loved her character in the books. I'm surprised she made it to the top 6 my second choice would be Darth Talon and then Mara Jade.

Reaction score
At Walmart???
He edited his original post, posted that in the previous thread but I guess you didn't see it as we started this new one.

I picked up the lone exclusive Resistance Rey Pop! at Country Club/Baseline Walgreens. I actually saw 3 at Greenfield/Main on Saturday, but the boxes were all crushed, and they wouldn't scan at the register. The one I got today scanned fine.

Reaction score
I voted for Jaina Solo I loved her character in the books. I'm surprised she made it to the top 6 my second choice would be Darth Talon and then Mara Jade.
How did Starkiller get 22% of the vote? Force Unleashed was a fun game to play (at least the first one was), but the story was pretty bad and only got worse with the sequel. If they were going to include anyone from that game, it should've been Shaak Ti from her Felucia days.

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
How did Starkiller get 22% of the vote? Force Unleashed was a fun game to play (at least the first one was), but the story was pretty bad and only got worse with the sequel. If they were going to include anyone from that game, it should've been Shaak Ti from her Felucia days.
Yakface.com was seriously questioning the results as well. I think it may have been rigged.

Reaction score
Lots of deals on Disney Infinity right now. Target has them half-off, Best Buy has them for $10, & TRU has them 40% off ($9 each). Not sure what the prices are on the play sets.
Target Cartwheel App has deep discounts on D/I Figures 3.0 only. I don't know if there is anything decent in 3.0. But I thought I would share.

Last edited:
Reaction score
No details???

It's a "Mystery Bundle":

[h=2]Star Wars Mystery 3 3/4-Inch Figures - EE Exclusive[/h]:

• Six awesome new 3 3/4-inch scale action figures, with five characters making their toy debut!
  • Figures include cool accessories and have the level of articulation you've come to love from The Vintage Collection and The Black Series.
  • Exclusive boxed set features a brand-new never-before-seen display box!
  • Stay tuned for the full reveal!
Entertainment Earth Exclusive! From Tatooine to Coruscant, this exclusive is about to land on Earth! Details regarding this amazing item are yet to come, but you need to pre-order yours right now. The boxed set features a gorgeous display box unlike anything Hasbro has ever done before, and it brings you six 3 3/4-inch scale action figures making their movie-style figure debut. Five of these figures have never been made as toys! The characters date back as far as the original Star Wars movie and span the saga's rich history, bringing home a diverse range of interesting dudes. These plastic pals will be revealed in full by Hasbro at Comic-Con International in San Diego this week, and we know they will make all the diodes down your left side tingle!

We reserve the right to limit quantities ordered.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HSB8671#.V4982KIQ1oM

Last edited:
Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
It's a "Mystery Bundle":

Star Wars Mystery 3 3/4-Inch Figures - EE Exclusive

:

• Six awesome new 3 3/4-inch scale action figures, with five characters making their toy debut!
  • Figures include cool accessories and have the level of articulation you've come to love from The Vintage Collection and The Black Series.
  • Exclusive boxed set features a brand-new never-before-seen display box!
  • Stay tuned for the full reveal!
Entertainment Earth Exclusive! From Tatooine to Coruscant, this exclusive is about to land on Earth! Details regarding this amazing item are yet to come, but you need to pre-order yours right now. The boxed set features a gorgeous display box unlike anything Hasbro has ever done before, and it brings you six 3 3/4-inch scale action figures making their movie-style figure debut. Five of these figures have never been made as toys! The characters date back as far as the original Star Wars movie and span the saga's rich history, bringing home a diverse range of interesting dudes. These plastic pals will be revealed in full by Hasbro at Comic-Con International in San Diego this week, and we know they will make all the diodes down your left side tingle!

We reserve the right to limit quantities ordered.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HSB8671#.V4982KIQ1oM

Oh I hate this!!! Spend $80 on items you have no idea what they are. What I hate more is I feel obligated to order it and I did. Since I can't seem to order from EE through any browser I called and got some good info. The rep said that I could return anything I'm not 100% satisfied with within 90 days of receiving it. So if the figures suck, I can send them back. Also, when complaining that I was not able to check out on their site, she told me they're about to release a whole brand new website and it should be much better.

Anyone have thoughts on what characters we'll get?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Oh I hate this!!! Spend $80 on items you have no idea what they are. What I hate more is I feel obligated to order it and I did. Since I can't seem to order from EE through any browser I called and got some good info. The rep said that I could return anything I'm not 100% satisfied with within 90 days of receiving it. So if the figures suck, I can send them back. Also, when complaining that I was not able to check out on their site, she told me they're about to release a whole brand new website and it should be much better.

You can always cancel, it won't ship until November.

Last edited:

RDM

Reaction score
ADD post:

Received my S.H. Figuarts Mace Windu figure last week. Still loving this line (although I am undecided on Jango...don't care for the knees as silly as that sounds) and can't wait for ANH Luke expected at the end of the month.

Looks like it is time to get some cheap Disney Infinity figures (thanks for posting the cartwheel pick GT). My kids only have Anakin, Ahsoka, Kylo, & Vader. I personally want the Luke/Leia set as I love that Leia figure.

Saw the new Rogue One poster. It doesn't do anything for me in the slightest. It just doesn't have a Star Wars "feel" to me with the palm trees for some reason.

Still ignoring the fact they have cast a new Han Solo.

Intrigued by the new EE set but I'll wait until the figures are revealed to decide.

Store Report: No BS3 Phasma wave at Prasada Walmart (does anyone else on the boards hit that store?)

Reaction score

It took me awhile to find it on their site, yeah. It would be nice not to have to dig around to find what they're selling ;).

Considering the description says that there are six figures making their "movie style" debut, I'd guess that they're from either Rebels (most likely) or Clone Wars. Maybe from a video game like Battlefront. I'd love to see some Knights of the Old Republic figures, but I just don't see that happening. Ever.

Reaction score
But they "include cool accessories and have the level of articulation you've come to love from The Vintage Collection and The Black Series."

Marking Dept worked overtime to make these sound really good.

I really love Super Articulated R2 units. Good Stuff!

I have a whole wall full of them.

Last edited:

RDM

Reaction score
Are we all talking about the same poster? ;)

Spoiler:  
Add David Hasselhoff and Pamela Anderson, then it will be complete...maybe a shark fin as well to create an element of danger.

(Heh...just caught the "A Star Wars Party" edit)