Philly & Surrounding Suburbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Philly & Surrounding Suburbs

I went to Walmart in Montgomeryville tonight and checked the new cases but nothing is coming in. I dont think we will have any luck with the new Cantina packs seeing as how they have huge stacks of Deluxe figures lying around.

Nothing new of late, I go back to school soon so I can cover the entire abington area as well soon.

Reaction score

I stopped by Family Toy Warehouse on 611 by the Barn Regal theater. Nothing good there, except maybe an Acklay or two.

K-Mart in Doylestown is bare as well. Though if you need the background and older figs there are a few there still.

Reaction score

I havent been posting because i havent really had the chance to get out and look for anything of late. Just no time anymore. And when i do get the chance to get out and look theres never anything or someone on the board has been there already and reported it. Only thing new ive seen are X Wings and the Target Exculsives, ive yet to see any of the new figs (Ki Adi wave and Ani Wave). Im hoping someone finds em around here and i can get there before they are all gone

G

Has anybody found anything new in the area of Warminster, Montgomeryville? I have not been able to go on toy runs lately, to busy working. And I really don't want to waste my time going somewhere and finding the same old same old.

G

If anyone is looking for Senator Pallpy the Walmart in Montgomeryville has three of them I just got back from there. Although I would recommend them for openers the bubble's are a little beat up. They also have the Djas Puhr Endor Han and some Orn Fre Ta's (?) no cantina scenes though. Just thought I would let everyone know.

G

Woo-Hoo! Its about time I found some new stuff!

Today I went to the target in plymouth meeting the one in the shopping center with best buy, *****, guitar center, and a giant. I picked up a Ki-Adi-Mundi, Teemto Pagaillies, Deluxe Yoda, and a deluxe 3po. Darn! Three pegs of accesory sets empty! Last weekend however I was at another target unsure of location but it was about 20 minutes away from montgomeryville it was in the shopping center there was a regel movie theater and their I picked up the last accesory set. It was a hoth guy! Also the boscovs in plymouth meeting had a bunch of POTJ figures mainly, Luke X-wing pilot, Han Solo (not sure which one), and Gungan Warriors. Their Saga line up was all old figures but the aisle was packed with boxes didnt see any hasbro boxes but as I was leaving I saw a guy pushing more boxes to the toys. So you guys might want to check back there.

(Does anybody know if all four accesory sets are out? And if all four arent out which ones are?)

And to anyone who is interested at both targets I mentioned there were castle greyskulls and the one in plymouth meeting had the powersword, all the mini figures, and the deluxe skeletor. No Mer-Man though!!!!!
(If anyone finds a mer-man can you please post it.)

Today was a great day for finds so happy hunting!

G

I found a Mer-man at the TRU is Montgomeryville last night.

G

Curses!! There were no more mer-men at Toys r us this morning!!

However getting back to star wars...
At the target in montgomeryville there was one hoth accesory set. It was behind some deluxe figures so check all the deluxe figure pegs. It should still be there if anyone wants it.

Cya!

Reaction score

hey, went to plymouth meeting KB, they have a lot of Ki-Adi and Teemto's, i counted at least 6 of each

Reaction score

hey, went to plymouth meeting KB, they have a ton of Ki-Adi and Teemto, at leats 6 of each

Reaction score

The Doylestown/Montgomeryville area has run dry on everything.

Reaction score

I eat my words, after I posted that I went to Montgomeryville and they had shelves FULL of the Cantina sets. All three. I only picked up a Greedo cause thats the last one I needed.

G

Thanks for the tip John.

Just got back from wal-mart and picked up all 3 cantina sets! There were plenty left too! About 6 full pegs! Sweet!

Reaction score

Rats! the East Norriton/Plymouth Meeting/Norristown Wal-Mart is still loaded up with Nexus and Anakin/Geonasian Warriors on their Deluxe pegs... no room for the Cantina sets...
ARGH!
PS. I found the Deluxe Yoda and Deluxe C-3PO at the Plymouth Meeting Target.

Reaction score

Originally posted by sithlord1968:
Rats! the East Norriton/Plymouth Meeting/Norristown Wal-Mart is still loaded up with Nexus and Anakin/Geonasian Warriors on their Deluxe pegs... no room for the Cantina sets...
ARGH!
PS. I found the Deluxe Yoda and Deluxe C-3PO at the Plymouth Meeting Target.
<font size="2" face="arial">Keep chcking your Walmart, ours was full of Deluxe as well. And they cleared out a bunch to make space for the Cantina sets.

Reaction score

has anyone in the philly, south jersey area seen the cantina sets yet. where the heck is montgomeryville ?

Reaction score

They had TONS of Cantina sets at the Montgomeryville Walmart. That walmart is down 309 near Lansdale, just head down 309 from Philly, I forgot if its north or south.

Willow Grove/Abington K-mart has the Attack Anakin, I picked up one today and there are a bunch more.

G

The KB toys in king of prussia had the playschool millenium falcon. It looked really cool.

G

Has anyone found any clarence items around?

G

Originally posted by douglas:
Has anyone found any clarence items around?
<font size="2" face="arial">I found a POTJ General Leia figure for 96 cents at the target on 611.

Reaction score

Saga Landspeeder at TRU in Montgomeryville.

Target had an Acklay.

Reaction score

Deluxe Cantina Figs at East Norriton/Plymouth/Norristown Wal-Mart. All three figs. Three of each left after I took one of each this morning at 830am. No new figs, though there were plenty of Luminaras, Senate Guards and Clone Troopers.

Reaction score

Abington Target had the new 12" Dooku, Super Battle Droid, and Zam Wessel.

G

The Warminster Walmart has a lot of cantina sets & the target has 12" Super Battle Droid(box is a little dented up) & the interactive R2

G

I finally found something new, Neshaminy Target had Lott Dod & The Tusken w\ Massif, they have 1 Lott Dod left. Now if I could only find Ki & Teemto I would be happy.

Reaction score

Ki-Adi and Teemto are readily available at the Target in Plymouth Meeting......

G

the montgomeryville toys r us had 3 12 inch lukes with taun taun and the saga landspeeder.

Reaction score

Hey, anyone who's looking for 12inch luke with Tauntaun there are a bunch at the Granite Run Mall TRU. The also has some landspeeders. The Granite Run WalMart has about 5 of each Cantina Alien sets. The KB there has a bunch of Clone Troopers and The TRU had some landspeeders and X-wings. Still no luck finding and of the new 3 1/4 inch figures or 12 inch Dooku

G

Exton Wal-mart has not restocked since they opened. Although they have plenty of cantinas but they only have orn frees and djas puhrs (That's it!). Pottstown wal-mart only had some cantinas. Has anyone seen the gunship!?!?

Reaction score

Today i saw a single Unleashed Amidala at the Toys R Us in Willow Grove. They also still have two Luke and Taun Tauns. Nothing at the K Mart in willow grove and the Kay Bee in the willow grove mall had two or three of the Jedi Starfighter with Obi Wan star fighter figure...no new figs though anywhere

Reaction score

The Hatboro walmart had a Gunship in stock. I already got mine off of Amazon and I think KBkids.com has it in stock too.

Reaction score

Has anyone even seen any of the new figures around here. I haven't been able to find anything new since the end of july.

Reaction score

to quote the almighty classic Spaceballs...I aint found ****!!!!! Not that i get out all that often but i still try to go around at least once a week and i havent found a single new figure anywhere since the Han and Chewie Wave. So i guess the answers no...nadda, nothing, diddly squat...just a whole lotta nuttin

Reaction score

We constantly have Teemto/Ki Adi at Walmart in Hatfield/309. If you need that wave, I havent been there recently but they dont seem to get new stuff too often.

I found Jedi Starfight w/ Obi Wan Pilot at KB in WIllow Grove a little while back. The rest has pretty much been backstock, I actually been orderring and buying off people online to get the newest stuff.

Only thing I'm missing now is Corescant Amidala and Non Bearded Endor Trooper.

Reaction score

yeah, i posted that i saw the Jedi Star Fighter with Obi Wan last week. If i see it again ill prolly buy and ive seen a ton of the Luke with Speeder. As for new figs i aint found squat. I ordered a Maul, Ani, Tegmeto and Ki Adi online but dont have any of the others yet. Ya get so far behind you forget whos actually available and whos not. But when i seen someone online has them ill usually buy one. I also saw plenty of the accessory sets and cantina sets but they both looked just super cheesy and i passed. hope that wasnt a mistake. I wish i would see more of the Unleashed as i think they look grand. The only new one of them i saw was the Amidala and she looked kinda crappy...

Reaction score

hey, i was at the Walmart on 202 in norristown and they have all the new 12 inch figures. They had a decent supply of them, plus all the cantina sets, still no new 3 inch figures yet

Reaction score

Warminster Walmart had a bunch of the second 12" wave (only one Dooku, but 3/4 of those ugly Zam Wesell's). They also had several Jango alarm clocks...Other than that, it was the same old, same old. HH

Reaction score

KB in the Willow Grove Mall had Jango Pilot, Dooku, Yoda, Anakin Attack, Padme Corescant, Lott Dodd, Tusken w/ Masiff, Darth Maul, and Watto.

I picked up Jango Pilot and Maul. THe rest were there when I left.

Reaction score

Thanks for the tip on the new figures. I ran up to the mall after work. Unfortunately they didnt have any Jango Pilots when i got there but i was able to pick up the last Tusken and Massif and Lott Dodd. I also got a Watto and Padme figure. They still had at least 4-6 of the Anakin, Maul, Watto and Padme. There were one Ki Adi and Temeeto when i left. Still had a few of the Obi Wan and Jedi Star FIghter...once again, thanks for the tip...

Reaction score

The KB at the exton mall has all the new 3 3/4 figures there except for lott dodd. There was at least 2 of each one. They were hidden on a top shelf. good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.