Philly & Surrounding Suburbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Philly & Surrounding Suburbs

Has anyone noticed what a piece of crap this Han is? These saga guys are starting to be a slap in the face compared to how much time, effort and gas we all put into fining them....

Reaction score

Han does indeed suck, but Teemto is rather cool. I just got mine today.

Walmart in Montgomeryville is stocked with Palps, Puhrs, Chewy, Obi Pilots, and Hans. All the new deluxes as well.

G

i went to kb toys in montgomeryville mall yesterday and asked the guy if hes getting more figures in. He said hes getting a new shipment of toys in on thursday at like 4:00.

Just letting you guys know!

G

I know this is really far out but the Toys R Us in Reading had a couple Palpatines and Puhrs, no signs of hans chewies or obis.

Reaction score

Gotta agree with everyone else on the new Han, he does suck almost as bad as Windu and Padme. Both horsham and Montgomeryville walmarts are stocked, but montgomeryville had a ton of Palpatines. Also, If anyone is having trouble finding Yoda or Dooku, there are about 8 of each at the feasterville Kmart.

Reaction score

Yo guys, a new Walmart opened up in East Norriton today. No new figures, but they did have the new Action Fleet vehicles...Falcon looked great, X-wing and Vaders TIE were nice, and the boxes were OK, but get this...THEY DON'T COME WITH ANY FIGURES!!! I was not aware of this....Just heres a ship, here's a stand, enjoy! I suddenly feel all my extra Action Fleet figures slipping to Ebay..........

G

Has anyone come up with Ki-Adi or Teemeto in any of the area stores yet? Or heard of anyone that has? I've got all of the other figures...just need those 2 to be "up to date"

Reaction score

Family Toy in East Norriton (in the shopping center across from Wal-Mart) has all the figs up to '02#40..... plus plenty of role-playing toys Anakin Electronic Lightsabers, Obi-Wan's saber, Dooku's saber. Jango Costumes and Padme Costumes for the kiddies.

I haven't seen Teemto, Ki-Adi, Anakin Attack, Padme Attack, Darth Maul Sith (yippee! another Darth Maul) yet, and I understand they are supposed to be out in August... they are shipping now. Remember.....Patience is the key.... I recall the panic attack about not being able to find Dooku/Luminara/Taun We and Palpatine..... now they seem to be the only ones on the pegs......peg-warmers almost..... #41-46 should be easy to find in September.....

G

Hey KrymsynGard666,

Is the new Wal-Mart on the corner of route 202 and Germantown pike? If not, please let me know where it is, I work colse to there!

Andrew (mdl-arl@mindspring.com)

Reaction score

I'm a little late getting back, but yeah, Walmart is in the old Bradlees building, at 202 and Germantown Pike. Any of you guys into Joe stuff? i need some more Alley Viper 2 packs....

Reaction score

I wasn't that impressed with the new Wal-mart's selection. About half the amount of pegs as other Wal-marts in the area, and half of those pegs were empty this morning at 815 when I stopped in there on the way to work. They did have the new action fleet and a few Unleashed Jangos and Darths. Bear in mind that the SW Legos were in the regular Lego aisle. The figs they had were Chewie, Han, Endor Rebel, Bespin Luke and Vader, and a few Anakin Peasant and "Amidala in Chains". It will still be a good stop when making your rounds.... Wal-mart at 202/Gpike, then over to the shopping center for Family Toy and K-mart.

G

The Walmart in Montgomeryville is still stocked and they have Teemto and Ki-adi-Mundi for 4.88. I got Teemto, Ki-Adi, Han, Chewie, Obi- Pilot, Nexu, and Slashing Anakin. They have the two Unleashed and a couple Acklays.

Reaction score

Found Acklays and a few Djas Puhrs at the Roxborough Family Toy warehouse today...Has anyone seen any Naboo Royal Starships at any TRUs in the area lately? I have a friend that needs one, and may have missed the boat.

G

UPDATE on Montgomeryville Walmart:

I was just there this morning, where the racks are filled to the edges. I was able to score the LAST Ki-Adi-Mundi figure, but could not find a Teemto. They seem to have all of the other figures that are currently out, though (Puhr, Palpatine, Chewy, Han, Luke, Vader, etc).

Anyone else been able to find Ki-Adi-Mundi or Teemto in the area and know where I can find them? I have one of each now, but both packages are ragged and I'd like to get a better one for each.

G

has ne1 found any of the target exclusive accesory sets?
or any deluxe yodas/ c-3po's?

Reaction score

No Target exclusives yet. How about the WalMart Cantina sets?

G

I just got back from Plymouth Meeting...

Walmart has a number of Teemto and Ki-Adi figures, but none with perfect packages. They also have Ultimate Jangos for $39.95 and 2 of the Micromachines Tie-Fighters.

KB in the mall just got in today 8 sets of red/yellow clone troopers, so if you haven't score them here's your chance. They just put them out at 7:30 tonight.

Reaction score

I was able to get ahold of the Walmart Cantina sets. Montgomeryville had them, and one set was left so I picked it up. Have not seen the Target sets yet however.

Reaction score

Hey, was out and about today, still can't find any X-wings around, but i did find a couple acklay's and mace w/ red battle driod's at the Family Toy Warehouse on 611 right outside of Doylestown, everywhere seems to now have a lot of Palpatine and Phur's around.

Reaction score

I forgot, if anyone collects 12 toys, the KOP Kay Bee had 6 red or yellow clone troopers

Reaction score

Does anyone know if the Target off Columbus blvd. in south Philly is open yet?

Reaction score

Norristown Wal-Mart update:
Somebody in their stock room must have read my earlier post concerning the half-empty Star Wars section, because, when I went there yesterday, the pegs were overflowing with figs, and the newer ones at that. I picked up Teemto Pagalies and Ki-Adi Mundi. They had a few of each; also noticed quite a few Dookus, HD Anakins and Yodas, in case anyone is still looking for them. Fully stocked with electronic lightsabers, Dooku, Obi-Wan and Anakin. Didn't notice any Cantina sets.. Quick question: Are the cantina figs packed on a regular card or on a deluxe card?

Reaction score

The Target in South Philly opened on Sunday. One more stop for the South Philly fans to search: Wal-Mart, Target and Toys-r-us.

Reaction score

The TRU at frankin mills has about 12 of the new X-wings. I bought one and they look great. They also had some of han and chewie's there if anyone's still looking.

G

Beat me to posting about the x-wings

In addition the KB in Franklin Mills mall has about 6 of each yellow & red 12" troopers if anyone missed those. They are in the front of the store on the bottom, they're easy to miss if you don't look close.

Reaction score

Originally posted by sithlord1968:
Quick question: Are the cantina figs packed on a regular card or on a deluxe card?
<font size="2" face="arial">They are Walmart Exlusives and indeed are in Deluxe packaging.

G

i was at the walmart in plymouth meeting this past saturday night and they had several of the new ki-adi mundis and teemto pagalies figures, as well as several dookus! they also had a yoda figure which i left there as i have several already; i believe they had some bespin lukes but in my local scranton area bespin luke, darth, han solo, chewie and c3p0 , etc. waves are out and about and not moving too fast!!

Reaction score

...let's be a little more repetitive... the East Norriton Wal-Mart had a few Dookus, Teemtos and Ki-Adis, also quite a bit of HD Anakins. 6 unleashed figures and 4 ultimate Jango dolls.

Reaction score

Real Jon,
Thanks for the info regarding the Cantina Sets. I'll be sure to search through the deluxe fig pegs.

G

The TRU at oxford has a lot of X-Wings. The target has 2 dlx 3PO's, I got the last yoda & the last 2 target excl.

G

The montgomery TRU has the x-wing in stock

G

The oxford valley target has dlx Yodas & 3PO's again, as well as a few hoth & death star accesory packs.

Reaction score

Target in Mongomeryville down 309 had all 4 deluxe accessary sets but only one set that I picked up. I'd imagine they will be restocking soon.

[ 08-05-2002, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: The Real Jon ]

G

At the Toys R Us in Exton, they have a couple Djass and many new X-Wings. Packeges are in good condition. Has anyone seen Darth Maul, or Anakin Tatoinne Attack in the area?

Reaction score

Montgomeryville TRU was out of the X-Wings, unless I looked in the wrong spot.
I picked up the 4 Target-exclusive accessory sets from Montgomeryville Target.... Thanks for the tip, Real Jon. BTW, they must have re-stocked; there were at least 16 accessory sets left when I walked out with my 4 at 230pm today.... at least 4 of each set....still looking for those Walmart-exclusive Cantina sets.......

Reaction score

Walmart had some new stuff this morning. I was able to get Maul, Anakin, and unbearded Endor Rebel Soldier.

There were a few more left when I left, so who knows.

G

Well I was at the Montgomeryville TRU and i saw no new figures but they had a couple x-wings. The Montgomeryville Wal-mart had most of the new figueres except teemto, maul, anakin, and I only saw one ki-adi-mundi. The Harleysville Wal-mart had a few hans but thats it. No Cantina sets or new deluxes.
Real Jon: what wal-mart had the new maul and anakin?

G

The KB in the Oxford Valley Mall had the new Ani & Maul

G

Today the Exton Wal-Mart opened. They had EVERYTHING. I picked up Anakin Attack and Darth Maul for $4.77. They also had Ki-Adi-Mundi, Teemto, Djas, Palpatines, Bespin Lukes, but no Hans, Chewies or Obi Pilots. They had all three of the action fleet. No new Unleashed though. When I picked up the anakin and maul they still had PLENTY left.

G

Gee am i the only one posting any more.
I was at the King of Prussia mall and FAO has some Nexus and the KB Toys has all three of the new Unleashed (Vader, Anakin, Padme). They are a little expensive like around 17.99. I am waiting till they get cheaper. Although Padme looked really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.