Philly & Surrounding Suburbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Philly & Surrounding Suburbs

Any Bespin Lukes around recently?

I'm takign about a month off on the Star Wars toy purchases cause I bought WAY too many lately. But I'd like to get a carded Luke before I stop.

Reaction score

if you are not worried about which version you get then yeah, they are around. I saw a non bloody one at the Montgomeryville Toys R Us on Thursday as well as a few at the Mont. Kay Bee. So they are still lingering out there

Reaction score

Like i said, the Luke Bespins are out there if you are content with the regular version, un bloody. I was at walmart tonight around 9:30 and they must of had at least 15 to 20 bespin lukes along with tons of vaders, fetts and Mace figures. So if ya want a luke or a few theres the place to go

Reaction score

I know, I'm jsut tryign to get a sety of the carded variables. I foudn the black, peg, magnet, and i have a loose bloody. Should have never traded my 2 bloodies to tastetesta.

Oh well I'll keep looking. The Jango up and down variations have been all over walmart too.

Reaction score

Well today at Kohls, they had two Han Endor there along with a bunch of the Bespin Wave. All the lukes were the plastic peg version. No chewies however. All the figs seem to be in ratty condition but i dont think the Hans looked to bad. So if anyone is looking for Han Endor check out Kohls in Warminster

G

Thanks for the tip Darth Poppycock, I picked up a Han it was the last one, someone must have grabed the other before I got there.

Reaction score

glad ya got one. If someone is looking for something specific and they cant find it jsut post it and if i see it ill get it. I usually can buy pretty much anything when i see it. So if there is a figure or two that is needed i can usually grab em...if i see them! Big IF!
As for the acklay, nope. Ive really only seen the Nexu at Target, no where else!

Reaction score

where are ususally the best places to look around here for new figures. The only place I ever seem to find anything new is in montgomerville or willow grove. Does anyone else know good plces to look?

Reaction score

Nope, your guess is as good as mine. Seemed for a while that Montgomeryville was the only place getting new figs and then they started Popping up in willow grove. As for one particular store that is always a good bet...well if ya find one let me know! I can tell ya where not to go, K Marts, they aint got squat and aint gettin squat! other than that its a crap shoot. Havent seen much at targets either but i did find a Bloody Luke there last week so they are getting them in, just slower than the rest i suppose

Reaction score

Well actually Targets arent bad for finding some variants. I found the 2 Dexter w/ insert and pipe text readable at Target a lil while back.

Toysrus in Montgomeryville has tons of Eeth Koth and Zutton stuff. Walmarts shelves are bare, but a skid of cases came in tonight, I'll go in tommorow morning and check it out.

I also managed to order the Star Tours 2 figures. I got an extra set if anyone is looking to pick them up.

G

The Walmart in Quakertown had about 15 to 20 Acklays sitting on the shelf as well as Bespin luke no variants,Vader, Mace, Anf final Jango over the weekend.

G

Neshaminy Target had a Djas Puhr, no palpentine thou, I put him under a pile of other figs behind the 12" figs. Neshaminy KB had a few unleashed Jango's, they are on the bottom shelf of their Stars Wars section.

Reaction score

Hey, went to the montgomeryville KB and they had a pretty good supply of all the new figures palpatine, Phur, Han etc.. Nothing new was put out at wallmart yet.

G

I hit the KB in Montgomeryville about 6:00 last night and they had been cleaned out. There was one Palpatine still hanging, but the card had been crushed, ripped and the bubble was about 1/2 off the card. Other than that there was one Orn, a couple of flesh-peg Lukes and 2 Vaders. Other than that they had the usual abundance of Zam's and other assorted common figures. VERY DISAPPOINTING.

Reaction score

Walmart's shelves are bare and have still yet to restock.

G

Walmart at Jacksonville & Street Rd. has 2 Acklays, they are on the very top shelf above the figs.

Reaction score

The gamestop at the Granite Run mall had a bunch of unleashed Maul and Jango Fett's plus a few qui gon's, orn free's and endor soldiers. The montgomeryville walmart has cut its star wars display by about 2/3. There is alomost no room for new figures.

Reaction score

Originally posted by Pokets1621:
The gamestop at the Granite Run mall had a bunch of unleashed Maul and Jango Fett's plus a few qui gon's, orn free's and endor soldiers. The montgomeryville walmart has cut its star wars display by about 2/3. There is alomost no room for new figures.
<font size="2" face="arial">Yeah, scrap Montgomeryville for anything new.

I'll have to treck out to Willow Grove for stuff form now on.

Reaction score

What's going on with the Walmart's? Did they get a directive to stop putting out SW figs? The three Walmarts by me on the Jersey side had tons of figs. and acessories just two weeks ago. Last weekend, about 75% of the stuff was gone. (returned to Hasbro?) This weekend, almost 90% is gone. I know the prices were reduced, but the stuff wasn't selling that fast. Anyone seeing stuff like that in Phila.? If this is the case, i'll never get a Chewie or Obi Pilot retail. HH

G

I was at the Wal-Mart at I think Trooper or in that area, and I picked up an Acklay. They only have one left. They also a lots of mace windus and jango finals and some endor troopers. THat's it.

Reaction score

last time i was at the two wal marts near me on sunday (Horsham and Warminster) Both stores still had there full row set up for the star wars figures. Granted Horsham still has all the old crap but the Warminster one is over flowing with Bespin and Orn Fre wave. So theres still crap there and i hope it stays.

G

I talked to someone working the Toy department in the Montgomeryville Wal-Mart and he said that they had had SW figures on orders for two weeks and didn't have any idea IF or when they would get any more. So it looks like it's a distribution issue...so hopefully things will clear up and figures will once again hit the shelves....hopefully.

G

I checked the Quakertown Wal-Mart last night and found exactly 16 figures, all Zam. They've done the same as the Montgomeryville Wal-Mart and reduced the display area for SW figures to about 1/3 it's original size.

G

I traveled to Willow Grove last night and hit TRU first, they had about 10-15 assorted figures on the shelves, but nothing special. They also had a couple of Ultimate Jangos.

The KB Toys in the Willow Grove mall had a good amount of figures, but once again nothing special.

The K-Mart there had a pretty decent selection of basic figures from all waves (Vader, Dooku, Luke, Endor Rebel, etc). Also they had 2 Deluxe Anikans w/the Geonosian Warrior, some Ultimate Jangos and some Unleashed figures.

Wal-Mart had a TON of older wave figures on the shelves, which have been sitting there for QUITE a while. They also had just gotten in a good amount of the Unleashed figures.

All in all the stores were disappointing in last night's outing.

Anyone found Chewy yet? I'm still looking for Chewy, Palpatine, Puhr and Anikan Jedi Starfighter Pilot...

Reaction score

Just got back from the TRU @ Franklin Mills, they have one each of han, chewie and obi wan pilot as of 5:00 pm

G

How would I get to Franklin Mills from Lansdale? I've never been there and I'm really looking to score those figures, ESPECIALLY Chewy.

G

The Walmart in Fairless Hills had a TON of new figs. Their sehelves are fully stocked with endor han, chewie, Pilot Obi, Djas Puhr, Palpy, dlx ani & the new varaint of the Nexu. They had plenty of them there so you should have no trouble getting anyone.

Reaction score

Hey guys, glad to see a Philly area post. I am new to the forums, but after seeing guys from Philly posting, I had to get into it. The only reasonably new thing I found lately was a geonosian with Massif at the Horsham Walmart last night, so I am a little behind you guys. Hopefully I'll catch up!

Reaction score

Originally posted by fallapart13:
How would I get to Franklin Mills from Lansdale? I've never been there and I'm really looking to score those figures, ESPECIALLY Chewy.
<font size="2" face="arial">Lansdale is out past Blue Bell, right? That's kind of a long way to go, but if you really want to I think you can just take the turnpike out to the Rt. 1 exit, and um, from there I'm not sure. Try mapquest.

Reaction score

hey everyone in the philly/
south jersey area, walmart on rt 70 in marlton has a boatload of the chewie, pilot obi, han, djas, and palp waves. looks like they very recently restocked the whole aisle. and i do mean the whole aisle. l

Reaction score

breyfogle isn't kidding. Marlton Walmart (rt. 70)Last week they had maybe 10 figures (from first wave 4/23). Today: Tons of Mastiffs, Orn free Taa, Palp, Djas,Endor Soldier, Han, Chewie, Obi Pilot, deluxe Nexu and deluxe Anakin. No new Mace (Red droid) though. Also have Maul and Jango Unleashed (not a lot though).

Reaction score

hey, the granite run TRU has some Palpy's and not much else. I actually fund some episode I stuff at the KB there, nothing good, just some R2's, but it was still strange to see them.

G

The Walmart on Blair Mill Road out by Willow Grove was stocked on Thursday with TONS of figures. They have a few Palpatines and Puhrs left there as well as many Chewbaccas, Massifs, a few flesh-peg Lukes, Vader, Orn Free Tas, Han Solo (both white and silver button variant), Dooku, Nexu, new Deluxe Anakins and a couple of Unleashed Bobba/Jango Fetts.

I was there again yesterday and their stock is still very full and quite healthy, so if you're looking for any figures and live nearby it's probably worth it for you to check it out.

Reaction score

I was at the Horsham Walmart and as he says, the place is STOCKED. i mean there are tons of the new Obi, Han and Chewie figs all over the place, like in three different spots. There were a few Das Pur figs and a few Palps but ya had to search for them. THe kid there said that they also got in a huge skid of the new lightsabers and said they have many more figs coming! So if ya need any of the new waves head on over there are PLENTY to go around!

Reaction score

So did Montgomeryville restock yet?

I guess I'll find out in a little. Oh yeah and I found Ki Adi Mundi and Teemto at Kmart in the Gallery Mall. 8.19 so I didnt buy them.

Reaction score

I am behind you all again....Yeah, Horsham Walmart is fully stocked, i was there as well late Sunday night...And I lost a half hour of my life I'll never get back waiting in line to pay for them....

Reaction score

I was wondering if anyone found anything at rosevelt mall or that near bye toys r us before i drive down there?

P.S. Thanks

Reaction score

Has anyone found Ki-Adi or Teemeto at any of the Wal-marts or anywhere else besides K-mart downtown?

Status
Not open for further replies.