Philly & Surrounding Suburbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Philly & Surrounding Suburbs

I've seen squat around here; every Target I've been to has EMPTY pegs and maybe a few of last summer's screen scenes lying around. The only places I can recall seeing stuff are the TRUs at 309 & Cheltenham and the one by Route 1 and 73 (and those had Hoth wave).

Oh well...I'm moving to Alabama in a few weeks, so I won't be seeing much Philly shopping anytime soon...

Reaction score

I seen all the new stuff at Targets, G1-R2 or whatever, drink R2, and Luke the other day at the one on 309. TRU in Montgomeryville has the walking spider droid. They also have the new unleashed. Yeah I kinda forgot about this thread for a bit.

Reaction score

Found the Tatooine wave in large numbers at the Target in Abington.

Picked up Luke and the R1-G4 droid

Reaction score

I must have hit that target after you today but all they had left were a few R2D2's and a single R1 droid thingie and tons of Dignitaries and Ack Med Becq....nothing esle anywhere but keep your eye on Kay Bee in the willow grove mall, its one of the stores being closed with their bankrupcy...

Reaction score

Found the Animated Star Wars Wave 2 Figures at the Target in Abington. Toys R Us in willow grove had the Pit of Carkoon Fett wave...whoop de doo! The k mart in willow grove had the remnents of the Hall of Fame Wave....nothing else around

Reaction score

Figured I would bump this to see if anyone still looks for it.

Reaction score

i look here all the time, just seems that people have stoped posting. Not that ive found much of late, mostly just the Second Wave of Animated Figures and Wave 7 of the Unleashed figures. I havent found any of the new waves of figures anywhere so im still looking for them.

Reaction score

Well I did find a lone General Antilles at Target the other day. So they seem to be getting new stuff, just maybe a case at a time.

Reaction score

Walmart on Street Road had the Dodonna/Lando Skiff/Tie Pilot/Dutch/Holo Luke Wave.

I picked up only Dutch and Dodonna, still plenty of all them left there.

Reaction score

Found the New Bossk, Dengar, Ozzel wave along with the Gold Leader Wave today at the Target in Willow Grove. They had quite a few of all the figures. At least 2 of each, if not more. This was at around 3:30 this afternoon. K Mart and Toys R Us in the area had nothing new as usual

Reaction score

Hey, new here, but wanted to chime in....last night Toys R Us and Target 309 in Montgomeryville, same old stuff. Hoping to grab some newer stuff soon. TRU did have the new X wing, which I passed on...I am always searching, so I will begin posting in here. Take it light.

Reaction score

The Wal Mart in warminster had the Repackaged Jedi Luke Skywalker and Darth Sidious Unleashed figures today around 6. Had quite a few of both if you are a collector of these and never found them before. I bought one of each to open so its also good for those whove waited for these as openers. Nothing else there and the willow grove stores didnt have much yesterday aside from a few sprinklings of the HOF wave at the Target in Abington....thats all for now

Reaction score

Went to Target in Oaks yesterday. They had one deluxe Jabba, several Ashla/Jempas, quite a few of the exclusive glasses, two CW Animated Durges, and a bunch of CW Animated Dookus.

Reaction score

SILVER CLONE TROOPER SIGHTED!!!

I just returned from TRU in Montgomeryville. They have the Silver Clone Trooper on the pegs for $4.99 each. They also have quite a few EP2 Preview figures (Jango, Zam, R3 unit, Clone Trooper), and I also spotted an Action Fleet TIE Advanced X-1.

Target in Montgomeryville has a good helping of CW Animated Dookus, Deluxe Jabbas, Aayla Securas, Barriss Offees, and Maul and Obi-Wan glasses.

Reaction score

I usually hit the Wal-Mart in Pottstown at least once a week, and haven't seen any SW items there in about 2 months. I don't even see empty pegs where they would go.

Reaction score

I found the Madine, Han AT-ST, Lando General, Bossk, Dengar, and Ozzel at Target on 309, there are still all of some of them left ... I only picked up a Madine, Ozzel, Han, and Lando.

Reaction score

Target in Montgomeryville? I just returned from there and picked up a Madine.

They also had plenty of Skiff Guard Landos, Bossks, AT-ST Hans, and Deluxe Jabbas, as well as some ANH Hans, ANH Leias, Hoth Lukes, one Dengar, one Lando General, and one Deluxe Kamino Obi-Wan.

Reaction score

Oops I completely forgot to say where I got them, yeah Target in Montgomeryville.

Reaction score

Just want to throw out that if anyone happens uppon the new Red Clone Unleashed let me know, or even possibly if ya have th extra cash pick one up. I know this series has been abundant so i dont know if these will pop up or not but im certainly not shelling out 40-50 bucks on ebay for this fig so if anyone finds them that would be cool....

Reaction score

sweet thanks. I was in the Wal Marts in Horsham and Warminster and neither had anything new. The warminster one still has rememnants of the Gold Leader and Holo Luke Waves as well as a fresh case of th Chewie, White Clone, Luke Unleashed figures. Nothing else to report

Reaction score

my brother found a Red Clone Unleashed at the Suncoast in the Willow Grove mall so they will be out there. Didnt find anything special in the stores up around montgomeryville except the Hall Of Fame wave....nothing special

Status
Not open for further replies.