Philly & Surrounding Suburbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Philly & Surrounding Suburbs

depends on if condition of package matters to ya jon. Like most of the clone packs ive seen the one side of the package was totally bent. Not creased bent but like the curved bending. both of them were like that. but im sure they will hang around there if ya need them or if i get up there in the next day or two and they are still there ill pick you one up if ya still need it

G

As of yesterday the KB Toys in Montgomeryville mall had two cases of the Clone Wars Value Packs.

They were on the floor on the right where the mid-end caps are.

Reaction score

target in burlington on 541 in nj has everything. all 4 screen scenes and the a-wings on a top shelf... hurry.

G

The Target in Montgomeryville had the screen scenes. Ana a couple Wat Tambors and Ashla and Jempas

G

The toys r us in montgomeryville got a shipment of the new SAGA toys in.

Was able to pick up a Coleman Trebor, Secret Ceremony Padme, Danni Faytonni, WA-7, and a pricess leia organa

Reaction score

I actually found the Wa-7 waitress droid twice this weekend. the first time was at willow grove toys r us on saturday. i also picked up a coleman trebor and wat tambor for my brother. NO wait, the one at toys r us is still there, i did not buy that one. The wat tambor, coleman trebor and WA 7 waitress droids were found at the Wal Mart in warminster. Ive also been seeing a lot of Barriss Orfee/Aaylla Secura wave around too. The suncoast video in the willow grove mall also had the jedi 3 packs and the Barris/Aayalla wave as well. Clone wars figures by the case load at the targets ive been too. Now im looking for a red arc trooper so if anyone sees these give us a heads up. As for the WA 7 waitress droid, i dropped her in the Lord Of the Rings figures bin while walking away from the star wars section. I was going to get here but went against it cuz i already bought my bro like 5 or 6 figures this weekend

Reaction score

Yeah they refilled Montgomeryville TRU on Sunday and I picked up WA-7 and Faytonni. if anyone ever sees an Emporer please let me know.

If I see any red ARC's I'll pick you one up. I'm gonna check out all the store tommorow morning.

Reaction score

If any of you live near the King of Prussia mall the Suncoast there has a bunch of older '03 Saga figures (library droids, etc.) and they've also been getting in the clone wars multipacks as well.

G

the sumneytown wal-mart had a couple tusken raiders and library droids if anybody needs them.

Can you guys post if you find any Marvel Legend series five anywher please?

Reaction score

the target in warrington had a Lt. Danil Faytonni and a WA 7 waitress droid left over. I already have the droid but needed the Faytonni but someone took the liberty to totally bend the upper left hand corner of the figure and i pretty much keep most of my figs in packaging so i left it there. They also had a coleman trebor if anyone is still looking. Other than that they had nothing. The one Kay Bee outlet up in Franklin Mills Mall is loaded with that older wave of figures, The Jedi Padawans, Yoda Chian, Coleman Trebor and such. That suncoast also had 1 Jedi 3 pack left when i was there yesterday. Walmart is bare as usual. Nothing else anywhere

Reaction score

Sorry for posting this late. As of 2 p.m.-ish today, the Neshanimy Target had WA-7 and a few Coleman Trebors, and some Yoda/Chian sets.

Reaction score

I found the Red Arc Troopers at Target on 309. There were three so I bought one, left one on the peg and hid one on the Muppets chef playsets in the other row. Hope someone gets one.

G

did a toy run today

the k-mart in willow-grove had a bunch of Durges with Speeder Bike

the toys r us right across from willow grove mall had unleashed yoda, han solo, obi-wan, luke and darth sidious.
I was really temtpted to pick up a couple of those cuz they looked awesome.

Reaction score

Damn, i was going to go to Montgomeryville over the weekend but was too damn lazy. Anyways i did stop by the Toys R Us in willow grove today and saw the new unleashed figures. They had the last two waves with the Exception of Boba Fett. Go figure, i know that one never even hit the shelves, the stock guys told me so after they got done looting the Dragonball Z new figures and laughed at me some. I bought a yoda to open cuz it was just so damn cool. There was still 1 Yoda left, 2 Hans, 2 Obi Wans, 2 Darth Sidious, and 1 Luke. They are all bad *** but as usual with Unleased, most of their packages were pretty beat....Target Willow Grove had didly squat

Reaction score

Well stopped by the Horsham Wal Mart on my way home from work today and found Clone Wars Wave 2 figures. I bought two sets, one for me and one for my brother. When i left there were at least 2-3 of each figure except for the Durge. There were only 2 Durge and i got them. The packages are typical of most of the clone wars stuff. Looking from the back you can see many a crease line but other wise they are still in decent shape. I bought one good set for my brother and one set of bad packages so i could open them. Nothing else new there but still a decent find in my mind....

G

Wal-Mart on Sumneytown pike had Clone Wars wave 2
No Asajjs, I picked up the last durge, plenty of Obi-Wans and Maces

Also had a Coleman Trebor and lots of the new repacks

G

The Wal-Mart on 309 had a couple of Clone Wars Obi-Wans and Maces.

To those it may interest:
They also had ML 5!!!! I was able to pick up Sabertooth, Nick Fury, Silver Surfer, and Mr. Fantastic. These figures are amazing!

[ 11-20-2003, 03:40 PM: Message edited by: alex3540 ]

Reaction score

I think I may head over there tonight if there are any left.

G

Went to the Target in Abington today instead of my math class. It was the smartest decision I've ever made. Rather than being bored for an hour and listening to probability I hit the jackpot and was able to pick up: Bail Organa, Lars Homestead Padme, Elan Slezabango, Ayy Vida, Outlander Obi-Wan Kenobi, Imperial Dignitary, and Mquarrie Stormtrooper!!

Plenty left at 2:00. Get there!

Reaction score

Thanks for the update. After work i ran over to target, around 4pm and picked up a Bail Organa, Mquarrie Stormtrooper, Imperial Dignitary, Dannl Faytonni, and 2 Red Arc Troopers. There was still a Lars Homestead Padme but someone bent the hell outta the card. Nothing else, so someone else must have gotten your post or what not and picked up anything else that i didnt get. Still a nice lil find before the holidays. I ran by Toys R Us on my way home and they werre quite empty as usual but they still had Han Unleashed figure

Reaction score

Well, I got there at 4:30 and only found a Padme...man, somebody out there is fast. There were plenty of older figures left, such as Aayla, Bariss, the Padawans and Coleman.

Reaction score

anyone want to buy a rare lego millenium falcon still in the box sealed #7190. going for 300 on ebay, make me an offer.....

Reaction score

My brother picked up some new figures today at the Horsham Wal Mart. he got me the twilek chick from the Night Club an Obi Wan Night club. He picked those figures up for himself as well as a Slezbagaano figure. He also found a Bail Organa at the Warrington Target

Reaction score

The TRU at Large and Cottman (near the Roosevelt Mall) has the new Ultra figures in. I snagged the last Wampa, but there was still one Riekkan and several 3P0s when I left. Oh, and they have the Red Clone set.

G

Found the new SAGA wave at the KB in Willow Grove Mall:

Luke (Wampa Cave)
Imperial Dignitary (whichever the 2nd one is)
Ack Med Beck
R3po
Hoth Trooper

Reaction score

I saw one each of these saga figures at the same Kay Bee in the Willow Grove mall, but a note of caution for anyone who ventures there to buy these figures, they are definitly openers. The packages on all of these figures was by far sub par. I actually looked like the box they came in got water damage cuz some figures looked water logged....so if yer an openr then these are for you

Reaction score

Anyone have any of the Kotoblahblah models? How tall are they?

Reaction score

I have a Kotobukiya Obi Wan Kenobi i go from the Comic Con this summer but i havent taken it out of the box. But i think these things stand like 9 inches tall or something like that. They are definitly cool and if you have the cash get them. Kinda expensive though

G

Found a bunch new figures at the WalMart in Harleysville:

Kit Fisto
Saesee Tin
Super Posable Clone Trooper

Reaction score

Both Toys R Us in Willow Grove and Montgomeryville had the Clone Trooper Sets with the Green Clone Commander in them. 2 each at the stores. The Toys R Us in willow Grove had the Unleashed again with 2 Yodas and 3 Hans and 1 Boba Fett. I bought the Fett but the others are still there. Nothing else anywhere to be found.

Reaction score

Alex, how many clone troopers did you find? If a couple were they all the same pose or were there a couple of each. From what i understand the figure comes with two different package poses so i was curious if it was a mixture or all one pose.

G

Well I bought three clone troopers but im not totally sure as to if they were in diffrent poses because there supposed to be xmas gifts.
Im pretty sure they were though.

Reaction score

As of 3:30 today, Target in Warrington had Bail, Aay Vida, Janus, and some others. I think I snagged the last Outland Obi-Wan, and I didn't see any Elans to go with him. Grrr.

Reaction score

My brother Picked up the Hoth Luke wave at the Wal Mart in horsham today along with a repacked aaylla and some other repacked figs. Toys R Us in Montgomeryville had plenty of the Elan and Obi wan wave this afternoon and while i was there they also stocked the New Luke wave which i didnt buy any of. This was this afternoon so i dont know if they are still there but if they restocked while i was standing there then they will prolly have more tomorrow as well. Nothing else anywhere that i can recall....happy hunting

Reaction score

And the Wal-Mart in Warminster had several of the Bail Organa wave figures, as well as repackages of older figures. And TONS of the Super-Articulated trooper.

G

Found plenty of the Ultra figures at the toys r us across from willow grove mall, just picked up a wampa though.

Reaction score

The TRU at Cheltenham and 309 (wherever that is...Glenside, I think) had some of the new figs, including at least two Ach Med Beqs and one Dannl Faytonni.

Reaction score

My brother found plenty of the new SaeSae Tinn and Kit Fisto Clone Wars Figures at the Toys R Us in Montgomeryville....

Reaction score

Does anyone even bother to look anymore? LOL anyways last weekend i found the new Animated Series figures at the Target in Willow Grove and as of friday there was still one Anakin, Mace and Obi Wan left. Ive yet to see these at the other targets so i dont know if theyve gotten them yet. Other than that the same ole same ole after christmas crap!....happy huntings

Status
Not open for further replies.