Philly & Surrounding Suburbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Philly & Surrounding Suburbs

Montogmeryville TRU has the Ultimate Bounty pack again. Thats about it.

Oh and Cheltenhma TRU has the Screen Scenes,

G

Bounty Hunter 4 pack, Screen Scenes, Clone Wars 3 packs -- TRU KOP

Wal-Mart, Valley Forge -- Nada

Target Chemical Road -- Nada

Reaction score

Willow Grove TRU has the screen scenes, but they're WAAAY up above the SW merchandise (which has now been moved to the wall opposite the video games).

Reaction score

Wal-Mart on Trooper Rd, off 422 by King of Prussia has the newly boxed RotJ Luke Saber and Vader Saber, several of each, but no new figures.

Reaction score

Warrington Target has some Snowtroopers and TR Vaders, and at least one Arena ObiWan, Darth Tyranus, and the red battle droid.

Reaction score

Oxford Valley Target has a load of the '03 stock in; I spotted DF Padme, SC Anakin, TC Mace, a Red Battle Droid, Arena Obi Wan, Lama Su, and a bunch of others.

The Oxford Valley Mall KayBee has the new Clone Wars figs. I snagged Yoda, ARC Trooper and Anakin, and there's plenty left.

Reaction score

My brother found the clone wars figures with the bonus clone trooper at the Wal Mart in horsham. THey only had Anakin with the Blue Clone Trooper. They were on the end cap of the figures isle, towards the back of the store. Also, the Target in willow grove had a few of the newer figures. A bunch of Han Hoth and CHewie Mynock, some Throne Room Lukes, a Ashla and Jempa and a Pit of Carkoon Boba Fett....
thats all fore now....

Reaction score

Willow Grove TRU has the Hoth 4-pack--although it's the incorrect Taun-Taun version.

Reaction score

Originally posted by Darth Poppycock:
My brother found the clone wars figures with the bonus clone trooper at the Wal Mart in horsham. THey only had Anakin with the Blue Clone Trooper. They were on the end cap of the figures isle, towards the back of the store. Also, the Target in willow grove had a few of the newer figures. A bunch of Han Hoth and CHewie Mynock, some Throne Room Lukes, a Ashla and Jempa and a Pit of Carkoon Boba Fett....
thats all fore now....
<font size="2" face="arial">Yeah I saw the empty cases for them. Hopefully they will refill them tommorow.

Reaction score

i am going to check there tomorrow after work. Unfortunately i dont get out of work till 4:30 so i wont get there till after five but hopefully i can get some if they are there. My brother did give me one of the Anakins he bought

Reaction score

Well i stopped in Wal Mart and K Mart Warminster and found Diddly Squat along with the same lots of nothing at the Horsham Wal Mart so if they did any sorts of restocking today, none of it was star wars related....ho hum!

Reaction score

Last night I stopped by Target in Montgomeryville!

They had the Faytonni Wave and the first Clone Wars Wave! As well as Screne Scenes 2!

I only got Clone Wars Yoda and Arc Trooper. I might stop by tonight again.

Reaction score

The Willow Grove/Abington/Jenkintown Target also has Screen Scenes 2--and still a bunch of DF Padmes, Research Droids, and Mynock Chewies.

Hey, we're finally getting a glut of new stuff!

Reaction score

WEll i sent my brother to the Target in Montgomeryville tonight because he was in the area but he said the place was pretty much cleaned out. He got a library droid and some repacked figures but everything else was gone. No cinema scenes, no nothing...oh well...good to see something hitting though

Reaction score

I picked up the series 2 cinema scene with Nute Gunray at the Warminster Target today. They had some of the early 03 stuff on the shelf.

Reaction score

Montgomeryville TRU has the Hoth Pack. It had the Han Taun Taun version. Only one left.

Reaction score

E. Norriton Wal-mart had a few dented-bubble figs: DF Amidala, TaunWe/Clone Boy, Ambush Tusken Raider and Arena Battle Droids, in case any body is looking for "openers".
Target Plymouth Meeting had one Nute Gunray cinema scene (that I bought) and a few DF Amidala, Tusken Ambush and Orn Free Ta's....

G

the target in montgomeryville had clone wars figures as of this morning, arc trooper, anakin, and yoda, didnt get any though cus im holdin out for the value packs. They also had the cinema scene with nute gunray

Reaction score

Target in Warrington had the new Cinema Scenes. A bunch of them. There were 2 or 3 on the shelf when i got there and then a stock girl put out another case of them. But for 20 bucks a pop, they are a bit too rich for my blood right now. They also had a bunch of figs from the older waves, like Hoth Han and Pit of Carkoon Fett. Nothing else though. Wal Marts in Horsham and Warminster are quite bare and embarassing. Pretty pathetic stuff there. Toys R Us in willow grove is the same except for the ton of Hoth 4 Packs with broken horn tauntaun. Nothing esle around...happy huntings

G

Went to the wal-mart on sumneytown pike before class today.

They had a bunch of clone wars ankins, yoda's, and arc troopers
As well as a couple lama sus.

No double packs though.

G

Went to the wal-mart on sumneytown pike before class today.

They had a bunch of clone wars ankins, yoda's, and arc troopers
As well as a couple lama sus.

No double packs though.

G

Went to the Wal Mart on 309 today they had the new clone wars figures, still only Yoda,Anakin, and ARC. No multipacks though.
Also went to Toys R Us in Montgomeryville, they had a couple of the droid multipacksbut thats about it.

Reaction score

My brother found the new clone wars figures yesterday at the wal mart in horsham, at least 3 of each he said, no multipacks though. Toys R Us in willow grove had a repacked Jango Fett and a Snowtrooper so they had something new sometime last week

Reaction score

Went around the area the other day. about all i could find was the clone wars figures, the cinenma scenes, there is one awing at the target in springfield. I hope some of the saga figures get out there or i fear those clone wars figures will be warming the pegs for a long time

Reaction score

TRU in Cheltenham has the Halfire Droid and the Geonosian Star fighter.

Target on 309 has it too. I picked up a Halfire there. Very nice vehicle I might add.

Reaction score

TRU in Willow Grove had the new Clone Trooper on speeder bike as well as Durge on swoop.

I didn't have any money so it may still be there.

G

Hey guys just got back from the KB in Montgomeryville mall. They got a pretty sweet sale going on that ends tomorrow I think. Spend 30 bucks get 30 % off. Excludes video games though.
I was able to pick up the clone 3 pak and the jedi 3 pak for like 22 bucks.

They also had alot of the earlier saga figs so if your missing anything stock up on 2 dollar figs!

G

Thanks for the tip John

Just got back from the walmart on 309 with the Anakin and Arc trooper value packs.
I also picked up a eowyn (not in armor) from return of the king

[ 10-15-2003, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: alex3540 ]

Reaction score

The Franklin Mills TRU has the "corrected" Taun-Taun 4-pack.

Jerks...if I'd known, I would have waited and bought it there. As it is, I can't justify buying another Hoth-pack.

Reaction score

Any of you guys seen or have an extra Unleashed Leia?

I really want to get one but can't seem to find it anywhere.

Reaction score

ya know how annoyed i am at not buying the Leia figure. For months amazon had those figures and i just kept passing them up waiting to see them in the store but never did. and now WHAM if you can get it cheaper than 50 bucks yer lucky! I want one as well but i doubt anyone out there has an abundance of these figures anyways. On another note, the target in Montgomerville had a few Clone Yodas and a bunch of clone Anakins

Reaction score

come on over to the jersey side fellas the stuff is really showing up. toys r us in burlington had the durge on swoop bike and kb in the moorestown mall had the yellow clonetroop three pack. and if you like legos, check out kb in cherry hill, they must have found some old boxes of darth mauls sith infiltrator on sale for 14.99

Reaction score

If you see any unleashed lemme know. I still need a few. I do need Maul and Jango too.

Reaction score

Been to most of the walmarts, tragets and tru in the area. all have the same selections. the only figures i haven't seen are the luke and vader throne room, han solo hoth and the repacked 3p0.

G

Check your local KBs, big shipments of newer suff since the "mandated sale". You May want to wait for the prices to go down, but since Wal-Marts are not getting this stuff... and TRUs is close to the same price?

From the Wastelands of central PA.

Reaction score

Was at the Kay Bee in willow grove today after work and picked up a couple of the Bonus Packs. They also had some new but not so new figures. Wat Tambor, Secret Ceremony Padme, Ashla Jempa, Yoda Chian, Barriss Orfee and Aayla Secura. The Kaymart in willow grove had a Durge on Swoop Bike, a couple Clone Troopers on Bike and 2 Clone Trooper Packs with the Red Trooper.

Reaction score

Yeah I saw those bonus packs at KB but I already got them, so I let em go.

Crap I wish I would have gotten to K Mart cause the red set was all I needed.

Oh well.

Reaction score

Meanwhile, there's nothing that I've seen in the Montgomeryville area--neither Target nor TRU had anything new.

Warrington Target, on the other hand, had another shipment of older stuff--Yoda & Chian, SC Padme, etc. And they've got the A-Wing and Leia, which surprised me because Montgomeryville didn't.

Reaction score

I open em soit dont matter to me. I'll be up there Monday and I'll check it out. Hopefully something will be left

Status
Not open for further replies.