PGM Pagetti Rook Mini Bust

Reaction score
Where is the Wampa mini bust? Also, no release time for the Starkiller mini bust other than "coming soon"? If those mini busts with release dates given are being hugely delayed, I can only imagine those like the Starkiller hero with a coming soon foot note will take a couple of years.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Where is the Wampa mini bust? Also, no release time for the Starkiller mini bust other than "coming soon"? If those mini busts with release dates given are being hugely delayed, I can only imagine those like the Starkiller hero with a coming soon foot note will take a couple of years.
They're probably still arguing about the selling price for that Wampa.😉

Last edited:
Reaction score
That looks really nice. Credit to the sculptor that worked on this one. Here is hoping quality control was properly followed and the staff and braid were made strong enough not to be received broken... whenever we receive it

Reaction score
Wow, looks great. Have not signed up for this one yet - Am I too late??

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for the reamining stock (if there is any) of the 2020 PGM busts to go up for sale. I would guess they have some extras of the Armorer bust, but with damage to the Tessek being widespread there may not be anything left of those.

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for the reamining stock (if there is any) of the 2020 PGM busts to go up for sale. I would guess they have some extras of the Armorer bust, but with damage to the Tessek being widespread there may not be anything left of those.
i highly doubt any extras of the armourer bust. ,mine got lost in the mail, and they said they had no extras but ended getting the one from their own shelf.