PERSONALIZED SWFD3 REBELSCUM FORUM BADGES

Reaction score
I gotta add, they DID have plain badges with a spot to write your name available..... just not the personalized ready to go ones for a few of us.

This was done pretty last minute, so I can see where misses could happen.

With that said, I hope RS has fresh new designs for Celebration 5!

Dustin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes, I felt terrible to have some folks missed! It was very rush rush last minute ( night before! ) and Philip was in charge this time not I :)

I did hear from the art dept that we will have a badge refresh for Celebration 5 to include Rebelscum Forum badges, ForceCast fan badges and TheForce.net badges, or maybe a tri logo badge with all three?! ooooooooooo..... you'll have to wait and see!

For those of you I did see and or meet it was great, hope to have more time at the next show to follow the ForceCast guys around and perhaps hold a ForceCast mixer of sorts where Fans of the ForceCast can meet up and talk hang out for an hour or so. We've done this at other events with collectors and its gone well.

I've got a lot of ideas for the next one!

Reaction score
Dustin said:
I did hear from the art dept that we will have a badge refresh for Celebration 5 to include Rebelscum Forum badges, ForceCast fan badges and TheForce.net badges, or maybe a tri logo badge with all three?!
I have been wishing for this for a long time.

Fingers crossed it happens!

Reaction score
This might not be the right place to post this but, I was wondering if anyone could tell me a about the colored squares next to everyone's screen name.Where can I find out what all the colors mean?

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
jedijaysin said:
This might not be the right place to post this but, I was wondering if anyone could tell me a about the colored squares next to everyone's screen name.Where can I find out what all the colors mean?
Click here

Reaction score
Chris Wyman said:
jedijaysin said:
Click here
You can find additional info in the FAQ. It's always a good idea to read those.