People who have problems with other forum members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Here you go guys, duke it out here, and leave the other threads alone..........

Reaction score
That's it!! The gloves are comin' off Spam!! You're toast.....I mean it!!
Your mama wears combat boots!!!

Reaction score
Bolt's mamas' so big, she wears a watch on each arm...she covers two time zones.

Her senior picture was an aerial shot.

Reaction score
not really directed at anyone here in particular ok i lied it is a pet peev of mine when people type without the use of caps and punctuation i can tolerate the occasional mistake but damn most of its just rediculous see what i mean peep yoda boi

If nothing else Boi, at least you can take comfort in the fact that you are successfully managing to annoy at least one person out there. Fortunately for me it’s a minor annoyance that runs no deeper than that of fingernails on a chalkboard apposed to down-right hatred. That being said, I do think you contribute nicely to this forum for the most part.

This one isn't directed at any ONE but I really dislike it when forum members use the word "of" in place of the word "have". In most cases this speaks volumes about their age and intelligence. EXAMPLE: This may piss off some people, perhaps I should of kept my mouth shut?

Other than that, I quickly learn to spot and tune out those I do not like, thus they don't effect me and there is no problem with them.

Reaction score
I sometimes get po'd @ some comments but @ the end of the day i have beef with no one

Reaction score
I'm sure others can back me up on this...If I recall, everyone was dogging on each other and busting ***** just before (8 months or so) the release of episode 2 as well. When there's a lull in collecting, our sites turn towards each other. So many re-issues and not enough new figs. The bottom line is that this is a cool hobby, and it's a good community. Some of us have been here for quite a while, others are new. But, for only a small handful of folks I barely know (some more than others), I like it here. As much as Bucketbolt's mom likes pizza.

TJD

Reaction score
Grow Up People!

This thread has got to be the biggest waste of bandwidth on this entire site.

First off hopefully we are all in a position in life where we realise that no matter what we are not all going to get along, and at times you may have to deal with people you do not like. If you do not like what somone posted skip over it. The best way to avoid any conflict is to leave that Finds thread to what it's supposed to be Michigan Finds, what irritates me is when for example Snowbi-Wan and Yoda Boi used the first couple of pages on the current Finds thread to give five minute updates on whats instock at Amazon. You had ten un-interupted posts by those two updating the Instock and Out of stocks on a website, with a break by one person actually reporting a find then another endless stream by those two. What started this latest mudslinging fest is when Yoda Boi and Snowbi-Wan started this crap up again a little over a week ago and I interjected because no one else here had the backbone to. I know for a fact I was not the only one irritated by Yoda Boi's post padding and Snowbi-Wan's encouragement of it. Then after a smart remark from Yoda Boi and my reply YBB has to interject himself and call me out simply because he can't seemingly handle anybody disagreeing with each other. So he has to up the anty and fan the flames. I have known chris for several months and took his calling me out as a betrayel of sorts. So I shoved him out of the Scalper Closet he has been occupying for his tenure here at Rebelscum. He is apparent close friends with two of the local scalpers that set up at places like Gibralter Trade Center, and the local Livonia Toy Shows sponcered by the people that promote Comic Con. Now people that are friends of chris on this site know Chris likes to help his friends find the figures they are looking for, in the case of Chaz and Ken who are also members of this board they don't want the figure Chris picks up for them for the same reason the majority of you do. They need far more then one of each and they intend to move them for a profit to unsuspecting collectors and apparently that doesn't bother Chris as long as they don't take advantage of those of you that are his friends. That is something I do not condone. But that is also Chris's business. I did not publicly out him until he betrayed my trust. I don't know what Chris is getting out of his relationship with these Toy Scalpers that makes it worth while to him to provide them the figure they plan to Scalp to other collectors, I have in the past ordered cases and sometimes I get extra figures I cannot return to the store so I either trade it among a couple of my friends that also collect, a couple of you are members here, what they don't want sometimes I will sell or trade to these Scalpers for what I have in them but depending on the season I donate my extra toys to Toys For Tots a very worthy charity.

Anyway I don't care if you guys have a problem with me or not. I always post nothing but the truth on these boards. A couple of you irritate me, some (one) more then others, but other then YBB there is no one here I truely dislike. I just speak my mind when others fear to.

Philip_Wise

Staff member
Webmaster
Reaction score
Re: Grow Up People!

I'm closing this.

Every one of you needs to keep the conversation nice and civil and not personal. If you can't do it, you can't post.

Status
Not open for further replies.