People who hate you for no discernible reason

Reaction score
Oddly enough, one mega-pararnoid family member finally started talking to the rest of the family again on Monday. To be honest, I'd have been okay if he'd kept shunning us.

Actually, this made me laugh out loud!!! The reason being, I could really relate to this - years ago, a family member no one got along with stopped talking to all of us for a couple of years, because of some imagined slight. As it turned out, instead of being upset about this - we were happy! And, we wished they had stopped talking to us for good, and not just two years!! ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Actually, this made me laugh out loud!!! The reason being, I could really relate to this - years ago, a family member no one got along with stopped talking to all of us for a couple of years, because of some imagined slight. As it turned out, instead of being upset about this - we were happy. And, we wished they had stopped talking to us for good, and not just two years!! ;)

That's funny. We had a similar situation years ago, also over an imagined offense. The family member in question decided to stop talking not just to us but the whole extended family. After a year or two he sent this long, rambling diatribe to the whole family explaining why he'd cut ties with us for so long. The kicker was that nobody had realized he'd stopped talking to us. Once he found out, he turned his back on us again for a few more months, although that time he was sure to give regular updates so we knew he wasn't talking to us.

Reaction score
you think YOU've got problems with Crazy Relatives ? don't even get me started! :p LOL

Last edited:
Reaction score
you think YOU've got problems with Crazy Relatives ? don't even get me started! LOL
Those are some of my more sane relatives. I try to avoid talking about the really bad ones.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Something funny I was thinking about earlier are the ones I wish would unfriend me. What set me down this path was the one friend who never seems to be able to respond to what I'm actually posting. I posted a picture of my daughter a few days ago and he responded with a rant about Standing Rock. Yesterday I posted something asking about Thanksgiving plans and he kept posting stuff about Christmas. This morning I posted pics of me with one of my daughters and he blamed "it" (I have no clue what "it" was) on how much Aspartame I consume (typically zero), and followed up with links to stories about how evil it is. When I asked him what on earth he was talking about he went on a rant about the evil soft drink companies. I think he's off his meds.

Reaction score
This is yet another reason I'm glad I don't have Facebook. This woman ruined her ex-boyfriend's life by using this social media site:

http://ktla.com/2016/11/30/woman-se...sending-herself-threats-oc-district-attorney/

Sickening!!! This story hits uncomfortably close to home, because I have had ex-girlfriend's stalk me over the years. Thankfully, I've never had FB so it hasn't gotten this bad.

Although it never got that bad and it was unrelated to any of the people I've mentioned here, I've been involved in a couple situations similar to that. The worst was when a family member did it. They knew enough about me that they were able to convince others that it was really me posting the things they were posting, and when what they were doing finally came out, a bunch of people in the family defended them. Lots of sickening people out there.

Reaction score
Although it never got that bad and it was unrelated to any of the people I've mentioned here, I've been involved in a couple situations similar to that. The worst was when a family member did it. They knew enough about me that they were able to convince others that it was really me posting the things they were posting, and when what they were doing finally came out, a bunch of people in the family defended them. Lots of sickening people out there.

Terrible. However, it's one thing if things like this are limited to family members - that's bad enough, of course. However, it's much worse if someone's entire life is ruined - like the guy's in this story. His reputation, freedom, and finances were irrevocably ruined beyond repair by this piece of human trash. And, that's just one story. There are plenty of others in which people's family, relationships, employment, etc. were ruined by FB. Pathetic!!!

At some point, I hope that all of you who have FB will realize it's not worth the hassle/effort/risk, and will delete your accounts. Thankfully, I know that's already happened with some people.

Reaction score
Terrible. However, it's one thing if things like this are limited to family members - that's bad enough, of course. However, it's much worse if someone's entire life is ruined - like the guy's in this story. His reputation, freedom, and finances were irrevocably ruined beyond repair by this piece of human trash. And, that's just one story. There are plenty of others in which people's family, relationships, employment, etc. were ruined by FB. Pathetic!!!

At some point, I hope that all of you who have FB will realize it's not worth the hassle/effort/risk, and will delete your accounts. Thankfully, I know that's already happened with some people.

Years ago I had a coworker who was "forwarding" my emails to upper management, only she'd completely alter what I'd written and not CC me on it, all in an effort to get me fired because she was upset over me calling her out over something she'd screwed up. Thankfully, I found out about it before my career was damaged. I can't say she survived unscathed once the unedited emails were forwarded to the pertinent parties.