Paploo ROTJ 40th

GNT

Reaction score
Hasbro have revealed a Paploo figure is coming in the 40th ROTJ anniversary line

Reaction score
I'm not into TBS6 though, just into Ewoks. Got Teebo as a giant mutant Ewok and will likely get both Wicket and Paploo to add to the ranks.

Reaction score
Yeah, these will definitely be the same price as any 'regular' release figure.
If Hasbro were smart about it, they should have done a 'deluxe' priced two pack with a second ewok.

Reaction score
Or a Wokling, or at least give some extra cowls and weapons so you can army build them.

Reaction score
Cause it'll sell more? If a Chief Chirpa comes with two extra cowls and weapons that'll help turn him into Lumat or generic Ewok 25.b, I'll buy three.

Reaction score
I was mostly joking about their lack of generosity, but wouldn't it be better to just make two separate Ewoks? If I had to choose between buying two identically sculpted Ewoks, each with its own unique paint application, cowling and weapon versus two of the same Ewok with two different cowlings and weapons, I'd rather buy the former or two differently painted Ewoks without having the leftover accessories. It's pretty much six in one and half a dozen in the other, but its cheaper not to pack extra accessories and you get a different painted version.

Reaction score
True, that's definitely preferable. I just doubt they'll get beyond the eight Kenner Ewoks anytime soon.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Paploo (40th ROTJ Anniversary). Code-named "Hailey". Part of the 40th ROTJ Anniversary Wave 2. Repack of the Heroes of Endor Set. Includes his staff. No changes to the figure or deco.

On shelf Summer 2023. MSRP is $24.99. Available for pre-order tomorrow, November 30th at 1pm ET at most major retailers.

Press Release

Commemorate the 40th Anniversary of STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI with this PAPLOO figure from The Black Series, featuring classic design and packaging! This premium 6-inch PAPLOO figure is inspired by the character’s appearance in STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI. Fans can display this figure which features premium detail, multiple points of articulation and movie-inspired spear accessory, in their collections. Includes figure and 1 entertainment-inspired accessory.

Press Images

Black-Series-40-ROTJ-Paploo-Carded-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-40-ROTJ-Paploo-Loose-1-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-40-ROTJ-Paploo-Loose-2-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-40-ROTJ-Paploo-Loose-3-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-40-ROTJ-Paploo-Loose-4-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-40-ROTJ-Paploo-Loose-5-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-40-ROTJ-Paploo-Loose-6-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
Black-Series-40-ROTJ-Paploo-Carded.jpg

Black-Series-40-ROTJ-Paploo-Loose-2.jpg

Black-Series-40-ROTJ-Paploo-Loose-4.jpg

Black-Series-40-ROTJ-Paploo-Loose-6.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Pre-Order Links

Amazon
Gamestop

International

Last edited:
Reaction score
Look I get that some people might not have Paploo since he was part of an Exclusive 4-pk, yet couldn't they have at least repainted him to look like Warok or Romba to get a totally different Ewok? Especially considering Paploo is only three years old and there's only been three Ewoks released since TBS began. IDK seems a wasted opportunity though I guess repaint can happen any time.

Reaction score
Look I get that some people might not have Paploo since he was part of an Exclusive 4-pk, yet couldn't they have at least repainted him to look like Warok or Romba to get a totally different Ewok? Especially considering Paploo is only three years old and there's only been three Ewoks released since TBS began. IDK seems a wasted opportunity though I guess repaint can happen any time.
I’m cool with it and I paid a lot for him in the Endor set. Part of the reason that I’m good with it is that they broke their unwritten rule and gave us a brand new Wicket.

Reaction score
I doubt they'll make any TBS Ewoks beyond the Kenner 8. The remaining 5 could easily be trinkled out over the next few years.