pannels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
sorry to put this up if theres already a post but does anyone know what pannels there are and when theyre taking place, ive been reading over a few from c4 and im interested in 1 or 2

Reaction score
Yeah, so far, there's only the 10 collectables panels on their site. Not hugely impressive.

There's likely to be Hasbro and LucasArts panels, repeated from CIV.

I'm really hoping for some ILM panels.

Reaction score
You see, I'm only going for one day. So I don't much like surprises with this one!

Reaction score
Yeah but that happens no matter what show you goto, and somthing we've all had to put up with.

-Nick

Reaction score
redxavier said:
Yeah, so far, there's only the 10 collectables panels on their site. Not hugely impressive.
What's so unimpressive? I think the panels listed so far are fantastic. It's going to be a great event.

John

Reaction score
I mean they are impressive if you are a collector. But what if you want to learn more about the films and the people who made them?

Reaction score
well it is more like a rebelscum convention with a good deal of members from here doing the panels

I will definately be looking forward to some of the panels and meeting some of the great members from here

I am guaranteed going on the friday but was wondering how many times a day will the same panel be done and also will all the panels be at different times ?
also is it only if you want to see all the panels it be worth going for the whole 3 days because what much difference will there be if you go one day or all 3 ?

Reaction score
thechosenbun said:
sorry to put this up if theres already a post but does anyone know what pannels there are and when theyre taking place, ive been reading over a few from c4 and im interested in 1 or 2
You're right. It's already started being discussed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.