Padme Amidala in Hazmat Gear

GNT

Reaction score
If Hasbro can release Obi, Anakin and Ahsoka in space gear then they could release Padme in Hazmat gear from the 2 part episode Blue Shadow Virus

If made she could come with her blaster and a removable helmet. Maybe a few smaler items if they wanted like a bomb, even the bunny droid.

So here would like to see Padme Amidala in Hazmat Gear? Or do collectors hate suited up figures after seeing the space versions of the main cast?

Reaction score
This figure would suck for multiple reasons....

1.) It's a girl figure.

2.) It will pegwarm.

3.) It has no dio value.

4.) It will only be featured in one episode.

5.) We already have enough 'glass helmet' figs confirmed.

Reaction score
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE

Reaction score
Grak said:

1.) It's a girl figure.

2.) It will pegwarm.

3.) It has no dio value.

Agreed 100%. This is just as bad as spacesuit as Ashoka. Needless variant.

Reaction score
I wouldnt mind seeing her in this outfit either...she would make a far better figure than Jar Jar - plus, I'll take all the Padmes Hasbro will create...she is the core female character in episodes 1-3 and is just as important as Ahsoka in the CW...

Reaction score
I really think that this would be a bad choice for Hasbro to make, and I have absolutely no desire to get one.

Reaction score
Tyrannusspotting said:
I'm not sure about Hazmat Suit figures.
Padmé looks really 70's retro with that suit.
And what decade is Star Wars originally from?

It would be a cool figure, but I'm not sure I'd buy it.

Reaction score
Blight said:
Grak said:

1.) It's a girl figure.

2.) It will pegwarm.

3.) It has no dio value.

Agreed 100%. This is just as bad as spacesuit as Ashoka. Needless variant.
Took the words right out of my mouth... I'll pass

Reaction score
Well, it'd be a better figure--in theory--than "let's just paint her purple!" Spacesuit Ahsoka is. There'd be new sculpting involved.

Reaction score
RogueWompRat said:
Tyrannusspotting said:
I'm not sure about Hazmat Suit figures.
Padmé looks really 70's retro with that suit.
And what decade is Star Wars originally from?

It would be a cool figure, but I'm not sure I'd buy it.
Ah, but that's not the point. It feels like one of those 70's outfit wearing 12" Leias Kenner planned to release in 1980 but scrapped.

On second thought, now I finally know why these hazmat suits felt so familiar. That task force from Monster's Inc..

Reaction score
I think that there are a LOT of other figures (and even PAdme outfits) that Hasbro should do before they consider this one - looks almost as bad as purple Ahsoka, and it would surely pegwarm IF it were made.

Reaction score
I actually don't want this figure to be made. It was a necessary costume for the episode, but it is not recognizably Padme, and she just looks like a banana that was infected with some banana version of the Blue Shadow Virus. I think it would be a waste of a Padme figure. I would much prefer the costume she wore on the way to Naboo.

If this figure were made, it would pegwarm. For the people who do not like Padme anyways, it would be an easy pass, but for the people who normally buy Padmes, all the reasons for buying a Padme figure would be gone. It would just be a new argument for anti-Padme people to use against her.

Reaction score
If this figure is made, I will personally ensure that it does not pegwarm in the NY metropolitan area. I will buy every single one that pegwarms. (This offer goes for any Padme Hasbro is reluctant to make.)

What do you mean, saying that the reasons for buying a Padme figure are gone with this one. Granted, there are at least one or two other TCW Padme figures I'd prefer, but this one would be awesome.

Reaction score
What I mean is that some people buy Padme figures because they like the costumes. This is not a typical Padme costume. Other people buy them because they like the character. This would be a generic figure in a yellow suit, barely even recognizable. Other people only buy a few Padmes, just to have a few of each character, and this is definitely not a must-have.

You have to think it through, if this figure is made, you can't deny that it will pegwarm, and you know me, I love Padme, but it's true. It would just be one more reason for Hasbro to be reluctant to make more Padmes. What would be cool, is if the upcoming 'Adventure Gear' Padme came with a softgoods suit and plastic helmet. That would be very cool.

Reaction score
I would buy one, can't be any worse a peg warmer than Garna, or the upcoming Ice Cream guy.

Reaction score
I really think it would. Even I would not buy it, and that's saying something. But I seriously doubt that it is going to be made anyways.

Reaction score
MasterBEN said:
What would be cool, is if the upcoming 'Adventure Gear' Padme came with a softgoods suit and plastic helmet. That would be very cool.
Soft-goods would not work for a HAZ-MAT suit. It really needs to be painted on.

Reaction score
trooperkittie said:
I'd buy it. Plain and simple. But then again, I buy 2 of every Padme figure Hasbro makes, so you can't expect me to not buy it.
I'll see your two, and raise you one, plus another two since it's a CW Padme.

One for my loose "retail" shrine, one for my MOMC Padme shrine, and one to play with, and since it's TCW, one for my TCW display, and one to send to Cate to be signed.

Reaction score
I'd definitely snap this one up since Padme is my primary collecting focus (and has been for the past two years or so).

GNT

Reaction score
I'd be up for at least 2 of Padme if she ever gets made. The design is very retro but that's what makes the design stand out. If Hsbro wants to keep this line going then they'll have to keep hte main characters on the shelves.