Padmé Amidala - #56

Reaction score
Re: Evolution of Padme Amidala Pre-Order on TRU.com

Releases on 2/15/08!
shocked.gif
grin.gif

Reaction score
Found a bunch of her along with the werewolf jedi, tons of destroyers and 1 Jango Fett. This figure is impressive. I do like how Hasbro is adding all the SA on the upper part of the bodies of Ms. Padme and leaving the rest like a salt shaker. The added shoulder and elbow articulation is a wonderful add on. Again, al of these figures have their own unique face paint application believe it or not. And all of them in my area look as if she's had a little too much wine
wink.gif

Reaction score
Well hey why do you think they gave her the removable shawl and scarf? Mini strip tease...

Padme : "Anakin... help me wisth my clasthp...I want to love you long time."

Anakin: "Thank you George!"

GNT

Reaction score
I opened my double of her upo and now she's on display for now, I might go back and get doubles to open up and have a Padme collection going. I'm so going to lose the cup lol.

Reaction score
Easy to do lol, I've had to hunt it down in my drawers and bins more than once and with light colored carpeting... oy!

I still like it, salt shaker legs notwithstanding, its probably the best Padme we've gotten to date, although once we get the Padme EVO pack and the Snowbunny Padme that'll change a bit, but its still a good figure. Decent paint otherwise, good arm articulation. I do wish they would have given her a ball jointed hip or something, so she could "sorta" sit or at least bend forward or back a little.

And its pretty good for custom potential, give her new legs and she's a bad [censored] chick in black leather LOL

Reaction score
I actually want this Padme! But I have never ever seen it (or Jango) at retail. I've been to dozens of stores and there is no trace of her. I keep hearing about how she's a peg warmer. I'd like to run across her some day here. (And Jango as well.)

Reaction score
Quick question, does the peg on the display stand actually fit firmly into the foot hole, or is this figure like ROTS Mon Mothma who will keep falling off because of the high heels?

Reaction score
I finally got her.

"She's beautiful." - Luke

I really like this dress. I didn't know you could see her legs and feet. Such detail. She even has ten toes.
laugh.gif
I love those arms. I've seen customs with this one on this forum that look amazing. A very good figure. But when I took her shawl off ... the color of her shoulder skin tone doesn't match the rest of the figure and looks rather odd. But you can't see that with the shawl on. Regardless it's a great figure. I am gonna put Mara Jade's head on there to see what she'd look like in this dress. Hubba hubba!
blush.gif

This is a good figure to customize. Swap heads, repaint ... possible paint it white with Mara Jade's head for a Wedding figure?
shocked.gif

Reaction score
Is there a variation on this figure? Over the weekend I was at TRU and they have tons of her. About 75% of them have a very silver dress on and the rest have a much more black dress on. I picked her up a long time ago and didn't feel like digging her out but I was wondering if this was some sort of running change and, if it is, which one was first, the black dress or silver dress.

Reaction score
There is no variation they all come with the same accessory and dress pieces but maybe did you find it with a stand instead of a coin i have not seen tha one yet.

Reaction score
banthaBoy said:
There is no variation they all come with the same accessory and dress pieces but maybe did you find it with a stand instead of a coin i have not seen tha one yet.
Calling Pepper a liar based on what you believe is fact? That's quite harsh.

Reaction score
It is no more bad worse than you that use all my quotes against me to talk bad on me and show me that you do not like me you should at least be fair and tell me how to use the quotes if you are truly not so harsh you will teach me how to use the quotes. I want to copy the words of the other members so that it can be more clear as to what I am repsonding to who.