Other Dioramas?

Reaction score
I don't know whether if this is the correct thread to post this but are 'Space Slug' and 'Look Sir, Droids' considered as dioramas as well? I know they are not 1:9 but I couldn't find a specific thread for those.. Can someone who owns these share images and review the items?

Reaction score
I only have the space slug dio. It's a shame that Sideshow didn't't continue with the line.

Reaction score
It's been the rush of nothing Star Wars related besides their 1:6 line!

Reaction score
With so many possibilities still existing to create fantastic dioramas from all 6 films, it's truly a shame to see the Diorama line having nothing to offer in such a long time. Particularly, I was very much looking forward to the painted version of Leia and Luke Death Star Chasm diorama, which could have complimented greatly the Obi-Wan 'Sabotage' diorama because of the similarities in their design. Hopefully something will be announced soon putting an end to this hiatus but this long silence doesn't offer much hope for the future.

Reaction score
I for one is still hoping for the Luke and Leia Death Star Diorama. Maybe next year we will hopefully see a new release but I still think this line might be finish. Even the iconic Vader vs Luke I am your father took awhile to sell out. I think there're only two clone wars dioramas still currently in stock so maybe it's time to release the Leia and Luke soon.

Reaction score
I for one is still hoping for the Luke and Leia Death Star Diorama. Maybe next year we will hopefully see a new release but I still think this line might be finish. Even the iconic Vader vs Luke I am your father took awhile to sell out. I think there're only two clone wars dioramas still currently in stock so maybe it's time to release the Leia and Luke soon.
I so much hope so. I've been waiting for someone to produce a Landspeeder scene diorama with Sandtroopers, Obi Wan, Luke and the Droids. I had high hopes for this line to continue. Who knows? Maybe we'll be surprised later this year with an unexpected announcement. Let's think positive.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I so much hope so. I've been waiting for someone to produce a Landspeeder scene diorama with Sandtroopers, Obi Wan, Luke and the Droids. I had high hopes for this line to continue. Who knows? Maybe we'll be surprised later this year with an unexpected announcement. Let's think positive.
Good idea I love the Landspeeder. I owned the Kenner toy and again it was my first item I bought when the POTF line first came out. I would love a 1/6 scale version but the diorama would be real nice and a definite purchase.

Reaction score
My hope is fading that I'll ever get a Jango vs Obi-Wan diorama. :(
It does seem that the dioramas have stagnated somewhat into nothingness but hopefully they will make a come back soon..., Sideshow like all the other manufacturers of collectibles are branching out into more & more non Star Wars things so I guess we just have to be patient with them & hope they don't forget or neglect us for too long.

Reaction score
It does seem that the dioramas have stagnated somewhat into nothingness but hopefully they will make a come back soon..., Sideshow like all the other manufacturers of collectibles are branching out into more & more non Star Wars things so I guess we just have to be patient with them & hope they don't forget or neglect us for too long.
I think that while we play this waiting game, they should at least offer a painted version of this one:

Reaction score
Same here we had a lot of good ideas but I still have hope we will see some more from this line.
I remember when the suggestion thread was bubbling with ideas, the Grievous vs Shaak Ti dio seems to have ground the line all but to a halt.

The thing with Sideshow is they have so many lines all running at once and none of them have been neglected like the diorama's, I guess the sales figures just haven't been so good. :(

I think that while we play this waiting game, they should at least offer a painted version of this one:

Definitely! This is smaller in scale and apiece that captures on the most iconic moments in the Saga.

Reaction score
I'm not sure what I'd like to see made now really..., maybe they've gone blank regarding ideas BUT it could be a sales issue..., I know plenty of places where I could get the Grievous/Shaak Ti diorama & it's on sale..., the Shaak Ti doesn't look very good though & when you have the premium format statue of her like me, well you know just how good she can look. lol ;) Even the Gentle Giant mini-bust of Shaak Ti looks great..., I guess any smaller than 1:6 scale & she looses something (maybe)?

Reaction score
I am looking for smaller scale dioramas.. such as: Yoda lifting the X wing.. with many trees, the whole swamp etc.. There are many great scenes like that one.. including the landscape, structures etc.. That is one great opportunity for SS to claim leadership in the toy business because no company has ever thought of creating such dioramas

Reaction score
I am looking for smaller scale dioramas.. such as: Yoda lifting the X wing.. with many trees, the whole swamp etc.. There are many great scenes like that one.. including the landscape, structures etc.. That is one great opportunity for SS to claim leadership in the toy business because no company has ever thought of creating such dioramas
I think the main reason for that is basically cost, I'm sure the scene you describe would be pretty expensive to buy..., good idea though, it would be an impressive piece. :)

Reaction score
Attakus tried and failed. :(

I have the space slug dio and I think that the really small scale dioramas would have been nice to continue.

Reaction score
I have the Hawthorne Village collection. Yea, the included figures are pretty much crap but the dios are actually pretty decent. Take for granted that they're not anything like SS or GG but they have a ton of them so far already & they are actually decent for the price you pay for them. Here is my collection from another thread:

They just released a new series. I have the original 10 plus the new one that I just got a few days ago. It's the Wampa cave. The building's ain't that bad at all, especially since there really isn't anything like them on the market. The figures that come with them on the other hand, are a disgrace. The wampa in the newest one isn't half bad compared to the other figures. All in all, I'm pleased with the sets. It seems that there is Anakin's podracer as well from their website. here's my collection. If anyone wants some closer pics of any of them, let me know & I'll be more than happy to upload them.

Reaction score
Attakus tried and failed. :(

I have the space slug dio and I think that the really small scale dioramas would have been nice to continue.

I think Attakus did not fail.. but it probably cost a fortune so they thought noone would pay that money :(