Other collectors in Birmingham Area

Reaction score
yeah, I picked a bad time to start back army building Stormtroopers. I've got four of the Wave 5 one now and am done though. Until the Saga Legends one starts showing up.

Reaction score
I have another possibly dumb question.

Can you only use the UPC on the Vintage figures that have the free Boba Fett sticker on them, or all Vintage figures?

I know you can use Saga Legends and Clone Wars, etc, but I was wondering about the Vintage figures.

Reaction score
I'm running across some crushed, damaged card/bubble figures at Wal-Marts south of Birmingham. Only seen this the last couple of weeks on the new vintage wave figures. For a carded collector like me, it sucks to see someone bend cards and bubbles for fun.
By the way, I would gladly trade up for a minty, carded vintage Jango Fett if anyone local gets an extra one.

Reaction score
I need a yoda from wave 5, but I'm in Huntsville this weekend and found a few wave four figures. I got a mace, Obi, and a super battledroid. I left kit because his card was damaged.

Reaction score
bought a Tie Bomber for $15 over the weekend. I don't usually buy ships but that was too good to pass up.

Only looking for a Jango at this point. Card condition doesn't matter. He and Padme are the only two figures i haven't seen on the pegs so far.

Reaction score
Ive seen a large amount of damaged Vintage cards around here lately, usually done on purpose too it looks like.
Draven

Reaction score
I found Yoda, but still need Zam, Jango, and the original card of the Senate Guard. I got the newer one where it shows the whole body. That sucks that people are intentionally damaging the figures. I keep all the vintage figures carded because they look so great. I've got them all the way back to the first VOTC, and the George Lucas Stormtrooper.

Reaction score
Picked up Jango and Kit Fisto at Walmart. Saw Zam, but I left here there hoping I can pick it up later.

Reaction score
LUCKY! good scores.

Jango is the only figure (currently being found at retail) that I need. I have only seen AOTC once.

Hasbro Toy Shop and other etailers are churning out the new figures much faster than retail stores it seems.

Reaction score
Yeah, I was surprised to find that Jango. They only had one of him and Kit, so I grabbed them.

I picked up the Jango Saga Legends last week when I saw him, because I didn't think I'd find the Vintage.

Do any of you collect The Clone Wars figures as well? I saw Cad Bane this morning and keep thinking about picking it up. Those are really good looking figures.

Reaction score
I bought that new Cad Bane a couple weeks ago. I don't collect a lot of the CW stuff but if one looks cool enough, I'll grab it. That figure is a vast improvement over the first one they put out.

Reaction score
I'll probably pick it up this weekend. It is a really good looking figure.

I plan on getting that Nahdar Vebb mail away as well.

Reaction score
Crap, I just realized that was last year's mail away.

I'll probably get that Sgt. Bric though.

Reaction score
Got the Zam I passed on the other day.

Then I stopped at Walgreens, and they had a Saga Legends RA-7 from 2007. Odd to find something that old.

Reaction score
Endor Capture Luke, Stormtrooper, and Yavin Ceremony Han.

Picked them up at Walmart.

Reaction score
Anybody in the Bham area been to 2nd and Charles in Hoover?

Great used bookstore. They have a decent Star Wars section. Great prices on comic tpb as well.

Reaction score
No I haven't been there. Still looking for Jango, Zam, and the closeup pictured senate guard. If anyone happens to spot them would you let me know? I wonder how long until the next wave hits since it's already at online retailers.

Reaction score
AS of right now 10:17am Hasbro Toy Shop has waves 4,5, and 6 available to ship. They are 8.99 plus tax. A great deal if you're tired of driving around. Shipping was 6.80 for all six figures of wave 6 + Jango, Zam, and Senate Guard. So thats only 2 gallons of gasoline. I hope its the Close Up photo of the guard.

Reaction score
Picked up Death Star Luke today at Walmart.

Passed on Utapau because they only had one and his helmet was too discolored. Need him to finish up the wave.

Reaction score
Picked up Utapau to finish that wave on Saturday, and went back to Kmart today and picked up Jodo Kast.

Reaction score
Found $49 AT AT at walmart and of course the thing was useless! The box was smashed so we opened it and the thing was cracked and streased all over the main body and even had some broken hatch points

Reaction score
Has anybody seen Wave 6 showing up in the Bham area?

I haven't turned up anything yet.

Reaction score
Wave 6 sighting!!

Picked up Lando, Weequay, Fi-Ek and AT-RT.

Left the Clone there and didn't see Dagobah Luke.

Reaction score
ShoNuff15 said:
i got Dagobah Luke and Weequay loose from Ebay yesterday for a great price.

Haven't seen anything new down here in over a month i think.
How does Dagobah Luke look in person?

In the pictures I've seen, he looks like his arms are way too long.

Reaction score
That's cool you saw wave 6. When you post would you tell where you find stuff?

Reaction score
DeganUAB said:
That's cool you saw wave 6. When you post would you tell where you find stuff?
Yeah, sorry. Found them at the WM in Springville.

Picked up Clone Trooper 45 today at WM in Gardendale.

Reaction score
Wow when it rains it poors! Now found 3 cases of the General Lando wave within days at 2 WM's. Missed Luke every time though
And this place is beyond dead!

Draven

Reaction score
If anybody is still looking for Wave 6, WM in Trussville looked to have about 3 cases worth on the pegs.

Reaction score
I got a Vintage B-Wing from the K-Mart in Irondale. I'm still looking for a few figures from Wave 7. I found Rebel Fleet Trooper and Logray at a Target in Anniston coming home from the 4th of July. Any Y-Wing or other wave 7 activity?

Reaction score
Ive yet to even see a sniff of wave 7!! But then again Target sucks around here now.
Draven

Reaction score
Finally found wave 7! Grabbed Han, Teebo and Baris. Left the rest. Still slightly irratated that Han lacks a leg strap yet they could make one in 2002.....

Draven

Reaction score
I haven't seen any new figures since I picked up Han and Baris back in the summer.

Noticed last night WM is doing a reset, so hopefully some will start showing up finally and I can catch up.