Other collectors in Birmingham Area

Reaction score
I live in Dora[Walker county},and I just wanted to meet any other collectors in the Jefferson or Walker county areas.
C'mon people I know I can't be the only one out there!

Reaction score
hey, i live near Auburn. I usually post in the Florida area reports because i lived there for a little while and know a couple of them.

Post up what you find and what you're after and i'll keep you updated on my neck of the woods. Might be able to get an idea of what's hitting and what might hit soon.

Reaction score
Hey man, sorry it took so long to send a reply.I almost forgot I posted here,but yeah it would be cool to see what other stores in the area are getting in.Up here I have three Walmarts within 20 minutes of me and they all pretty much suck.The only receny stuff I've seen come out are the Droid factory wave2,some of the newer waves of CW,and some vehicles like the new Imperial Arc 170 and the Republic Tank.
Anyhow,I hope you have better luck than I do.The last thing I picked up was the CW Cad Bane,and that was this morning.

Reaction score
I almost forgot.You're right about the seventh layer of hell....Alabama part.
lol

Reaction score
I'm still lurking around for the most part. Most of the B'ham members left for greener pastures, but I have no idea where. I think they were tired of the scalpers reading their posts here and snatching any new stuff that popped up. Can't really blame them, but it does make for a desolate board here.

Not much new to report for sightings. I've found the Gree wave of CW figures multiple times now, but not one single Gree. Typical...

Reaction score
I've managed to find a few things I wanted in the Jasper,Sumiton,and Adamsville Walmarts.If it helps any I saw Gree at both Adamsville and Jasper.

Reaction score
there's plenty of every CW figure around here and a ton of the WM Exclusives

i'm waiting on TPM wave of Legacy and the Walmart Comic Packs

debating the Wedge X-wing

Reaction score
Two nights ago I saw the Phantom Menace Wave at the Walmart by Oak Mountain. Uh by the laser tag. Not the Alabaster store. Would anyone here happen to have a Goldie, JarJar, or Target EX Clone Commander Fox? I just got back from being deployed to Florida. I missed BHAM btw. I live in Homewood now and it rocks.

Also does anyone know where the yoda 2 packs are supposed to go? Are they an exclusive? I found Cody and Rex 2 packs btw.

One other think I'm not sure if anyone here gets the marvel universe figures, but if so I could always post if I see anything. All I need is the second wave of Secret Wars 2 packs.

Reaction score
The Yoda 2packs are a Walmart Exclusive and I found mine in Sumiton.I saw some secret wars 2 packs in Adamsville,but I'm
not sure what wave.Does anybody ever see D.C.U.classics?I've found a couple stores that have them,but there usually
beat to hell and back.I managed to find a wave7 Flash and Booster Gold variant yesterday that weren't to bad.

Reaction score
theres a comic store in birmingham named legion. they have all of wave 9 for DCU. The secret wars 2 packs I need are any but 1-3. the new ones have hulk, spider-man black costume, cyclops, spider-woman, magneto, and someone else

Reaction score
Does anybody in here have any extra UPCs from the newer Legacy,Saga legends or CloneWars?I don't open alot of figures and I need them for the Quo Gon and Eopie mailaway.
If anybody has any extras I would be happy to buy them or trade something for them.

Reaction score
i've found TPM wave at 3 different stores down here.

I've only gotten Obi-wan and Rum Sleg and the Gungan warrior

the rest i don't really dig too much

Reaction score
I'm still here guys! Got laid off from a company that I worked for 15 years. I work two jobs now, BTW one of my jobs I work at is the WAL-MART on 280. I can watch for things to let ya'll know when stuff is hitting. I know the new wave of Clone Wars figures is hitting, my friend over in Georgia found them at a WAL-MART.

Reaction score
Wow. It's like a reunion. Lol. I need tfe new clone wave and some phantom menace.

Reaction score
Wow! DM was right, the boards are alive again..... i'm surprised! Well I am still down in Auburn. I found the Clone Wars wave last night with the blue Guard in Phenix City. So like I told DM, they should be up near you all soon. I am not collecting SW much anymore, mostly cherry picking here and there. I mainly collect DCUC, MOTU, GI JOE and Marvel stuff now. Speaking of that anyone seem any DCUC wave 10 in the bham area yet?? DM is watching for them for me. I scored a Forager and Batman in Columbus a few days ago but they have not hit locally yet.
Draven

Reaction score
I picked up an Argyus and another Commando droid to open yesterday and the thing was kinda flimsy I gave it to my son and he already has it in pieces.
I finally found the TPM wave and got a Sidious mechano chair hologram.It was the only figure in the wave that I really had to have.
To the guy up above(Draven)who mentioned the DCUC wave 10
I haven't seen them yet,but I was wondering if it was true
it is a Walmart exclusive?I would like to get the Batman and
Joker out of it.

Reaction score
I found the new Clone Wars wave also! Be looking out for the Legacy Return of the Jedi wave Guys. It should be hitting any day now. Draven WELCOME BACK!

Reaction score
Things are kinda slow coming out in my neck of the woods,but
when I find the ROTJ wave I am definetly getting the new Slave Leia with changeable legs.

Reaction score
No its Impriex. And still no sign of them. I visted a tone of WM in bham tuesday and NOTHING

Reaction score
If anyone has any extra figures from the exclusive dcu wave 10 wave that you've found as well Id love to get a chance at them if youre interested in getting rid of them. Maybe everyone here could be helped out if possible. That would be cool.

Reaction score
i don't collect the DC figures but have been keeping an eye out. Have seen none in any of the Walmarts i frequent.

Anybody seen ROTJ wave yet?

Reaction score
Haven't seen the first figure of DCU wave 10 yet,but thats not to surprising the Walmarts near me haven't even put out wave 9 yet.

Reaction score
Wave 9 is not coming to WM any time soon.... you have a better chance of finding 10! Any yes Shonuf I saw remnants at Target a few days ago. Just the Rancor Keeper and Nein Numb, nothing either of us want! I want the Luke, Leia, Ewok and Prunface.

Reaction score
yeah, the Rancor keeper was still there last evening. I'll probably get Numb if i see him. I'm a sucker for pilots.

All the Columbus stores had nothing yesterday.

Reaction score
Oh man, sorry did not know you wanted Numb or id have stashed him for you. I will keep an eye out for more!
Draven

Reaction score
Finally scored some more wave 10 DC figs. One of the stores down here that had them before restocked. I got them all but Manbat now.

Reaction score
Lucky B#$%!@d!

Just Kidding

You're certainly having better luck than I am.
I haven't seen the first piece from DCU wave 10 yet or any of the figures from the Starwars ROTJ wave.
It's no big deal though.What I'm really waiting for is the ROTS wave because I want the BAD YVH figure. It looks alot like a Terminater rip off,but I still want it. So far it's the only BAD I really want to put together.

Reaction score
Im still on the look out for wav 10 as a buddy still needs a few figs. So I will grab extras if I find any.
Draven

Reaction score
I found a couple pieces of the ROTJ too,but the only thing I picked up was the slave Leia.

Reaction score
A buddy of mine in Florida found wave 10 finnally,and he picked me up a Batman and a Joker.At least now that I'm getting the 2 I really wanted I can quit looking for them around here because I still haven;t seen any of them.

Reaction score
just got it and replied man! Glad you got them Darth Revan! They really are one of the best waves yet. 3 and 9 are my favs though.
Draven

Reaction score
ShoNuff15, where'd you find them....been scouring Bham with no luck