Other 6" Star Wars Lines

Reaction score
Mine is shipping from HobbySearch Japan, DHL, so should be here in 2 days flat...
At least this one will be easier to acquire as opposed to IG-11...

Reaction score
I just filled out my DHL signature release from cdjapan for my heavy. Should be here Tues. I’m psyched it’s been a min since I got an SH figure

Reaction score
Quick comparison photo. The black wash is much heavier on the BS but there is a surprising amount of weathering on the SH. I think they did a great job with the paint. It’s crazy how many inaccuracies there are on Hasbro’s version when you really look at the details. But of course it did come out 2 days after the character premiered so there’s that
67F669B0-1FBC-4579-A8A1-8D41EAC0825B.jpeg

Reaction score
Hasbro's proportions are off, look at the Hot Toy's version, is just an upscaled version of the SHF...
SHF could do with some more dirt wash, but the proportions are more true to the figure...

1613437957744.png

Reaction score
I wish SHF would scale up the hands just a little bit. Figures like Vader and Heavy Mando would benefit from larger hands.

Reaction score
I wish SHF would scale up the hands just a little bit. Figures like Vader and Heavy Mando would benefit from larger hands.
Agreed that’s one of my only beefs with SHF. Although the only figure it’s been a dealbreaker on for me was the Christian Bale Dark Knight. Those tiny hands just bothered the heck out of me after I got it.
It occurred to me yesterday that after the Armorer gets released next month, there is literally nothing on the schedule for SHF SW. I really hope they announce something soon, Bo-Katan or Ahsoka in particular.

Reaction score
It’s possible to get Ahsoka in SHF before BS. It’s happened before. I would be happy with Bo Katan too!

Reaction score
DHL still has not delivered my package.
Says it was supposed to be delivered yesterday, out for delivery, not delivered.
Now today it never made it out...crap service from DHL if I may say so myself...

Reaction score
Amazon jp is the best deal. My preorder was 11,064 yen shipped. When it shipped the price dropped so I was charged 9000 yen flat! That’s only $85 for Heavy Mando including shipping cost. It should be here next week. I don’t think I ever had that big of a savings on US Amazon.

By comparison Amiami (which wasn’t bad price wise) wanted11,726 yen shipped and nin -nin wanted 9,971 yen before shipping.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Amazon jp is the best deal. My preorder was 11,064 yen shipped. When it shipped the price dropped so I was charged 9000 yen flat! That’s only $85 for Heavy Mando including shipping cost. It should be here next week. I don’t think I ever had that big of a savings on US Amazon.

By comparison Amiami (which wasn’t bad price wise) wanted11,726 yen shipped and nin -nin wanted 9,971 yen before shipping.
Congrats that’s a steal! I think mine came to like $110 shipped. I shelled out for DHL cause I have zero patience. Regardless he’s a great figure. My only real complaint with him now that I’ve messed around for a few days, is that the gun does not want to stay attached to the jetpack. The ammo belt/hose thingy wants to make it pop off if you look at it. It doesn’t bother me a lot cause he’s getting posed with gun primarily but still. Also, I haven’t seen this mentioned but this guy does NOT have drop hips. Dunno why, he could use them with his bulky legs.

Reaction score
Wow Amazon jp was super fast! Just got him today while working, saw the DHL truck and dashed downstairs. Delivery was expected Wednesday but came two days early! Here are some rough pics. I love it but the hands can be tricky and the blaster cannon doesn’t stay well on the jetpack. Other than that a solid release, the weathering is impressive.48E199D9-A946-4F73-9358-5938468C56E4.jpegD783346A-292F-422F-A79C-E4D24E3D6556.jpeg61E36E92-07E9-49C8-80B4-BAEE8B73742C.jpeg4872A36D-B79E-4022-A311-4253C5036482.jpegFEFFC725-5440-4458-B921-50E40603E314.jpeg

Reaction score
To this day I'm still waiting for that SH Figuarts Grievous to go up for order...
Grievous, Jawas, ESB Yoda, ESB Luke... looking into 2021 I'm afraid we might not get much beyond another Mando release or two. But I suppose there is still hope.

Might wind up getting the Heavy Mando. Canceled my Amazon Japan preorder, trying to cut back and reckoned he's sort of a background character. But damn he looks good.

Reaction score
Good question.
I'd love to see some new reveals.
Speaking of Bandai... This Ronin Mando Pops up every site i visit. It's like they know I'm on the fence. LoL.
1) It's he worth getting? Or, worth waiting for the Beskar edition with Grogu?
2) Has Bandai been known to offer "pre-order only" items later? Or, is this it?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Good question.
I'd love to see some new reveals.
Speaking of Bandai... This Ronin Mando Pops up every site i visit. It's like they know I'm on the fence. LoL.
1) It's he worth getting? Or, worth waiting for the Beskar edition with Grogu?
2) Has Bandai been known to offer "pre-order only" items later? Or, is this it?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
Generally their opening event for the year is right after Wonderfeast, which is cancelled this year, but most Japanese manufacturers like GSC had online events in place of it.

So it's a bit odd nothing online from Bandai, considering their other more popular licenses in Japan.

Reaction score
Urgent advice on DHL please.

So, as I'm waiting for my Mafex Mandalorian figure, I decided to do a test purchase from HLJ.
1x Robot tamashii at 50%
1x sticker sheet
Total 48 Euros plus 30 euros shipping to Greece via DHL. Of which I'm expecting to pay 24% import tax on the contents value of 48 Euro.

DHL now emails me, that for them to deliver it tomorrow I will have to pay around 58 euros to have it to clear it at customs.

I'm like, how does 24% on 48 Euros become 58 euros.

They reply this is their service charge.

And for each day they keep the item, I will be charged an extra 9 euros per day.

If I disagree, they will send it to the airport across the country as an abondoned parcel and will take no further responsibility. They will not even take it to the main airport by me which it arrived through.

I don't know what to do?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just spoke to DHL again, and again they're like I either agree to pay them, or they'll write it off the parcel as abondoned package!

Reaction score
F--K DHL!
Their service sucks...I spent 2 days literally tracking down my package from HobbySearch Japan which I specifically asked to be forwarded to my new address (using THEIR online DHL FORWARD ADDRESS link), and they STILL tried to deliver to my old address TWICE!
I finally had to go there and just get it from the old address since they left it out front...
They are idiots...

Reaction score
It's the same here, whenever one of my parcels gets caught in customs.
The DK Postal service have a standard fee equivalent of $26 / €21,5 just for handling and on top of that the 25% VAT.
If I don't want to pay it, they just return the parcel and I don't receive anything.

But I have never experienced anything with charging extra per day for keeping it there.
That's just ridiculous, but perhaps that's the way DHL earns their money.

Reaction score
F--K DHL!
Their service sucks...I spent 2 days literally tracking down my package from HobbySearch Japan which I specifically asked to be forwarded to my new address (using THEIR online DHL FORWARD ADDRESS link), and they STILL tried to deliver to my old address TWICE!
I finally had to go there and just get it from the old address since they left it out front...
They are idiots...
OMW!!! That's horrible to read!!!

Reaction score
It's the same here, whenever one of my parcels gets caught in customs.
The DK Postal service have a standard fee equivalent of $26 / €21,5 just for handling and on top of that the 25% VAT.
If I don't want to pay it, they just return the parcel and I don't receive anything.

But I have never experienced anything with charging extra per day for keeping it there.
That's just ridiculous, but perhaps that's the way DHL earns their money.
Oh my word. This is the last time I order anything with DHL.

So, they just told me, 45.00 Euros is their service fee, on top of their 30.00 Euros shipping that I paid, and will have to pay 11.90 Euros for the custom fees. Options are:
- I agree to pay
- They send it back to the shipper with no way to trace it and will not accept any responsibility
- Dump it for whatever unknown reason to the airport 7 hours away from the one it is now, and write it off as abandoned package

OH, and clock is ticking. Decide by tomorrow or they will be charge me 9.00 Euro for everyday they keep it.

This is madness. Pretty much they're holding my order hostage unless I agree to their ransom, or they'll dispose it!

Reaction score
Oh my word. This is the last time I order anything with DHL.

So, they just told me, 45.00 Euros is their service fee, on top of their 30.00 Euros shipping that I paid, and will have to pay 11.90 Euros for the custom fees. Options are:
- I agree to pay
- They send it back to the shipper with no way to trace it and will not accept any responsibility
- Dump it for whatever unknown reason to the airport 7 hours away from the one it is now, and write it off as abandoned package

OH, and clock is ticking. Decide by tomorrow or they will be charge me 9.00 Euro for everyday they keep it.

This is madness. Pretty much they're holding my order hostage unless I agree to their ransom, or they'll dispose it!
Yup, b-stards the lot of them.

I bought the Bandai At-St which was fairly cheap at the time, I ended up paying very close to 4 x the retail price.

Reaction score
Yup, b-stards the lot of them.

I bought the Bandai At-St which was fairly cheap at the time, I ended up paying very close to 4 x the retail price.
Well, I cancelled my Mafex Mandalorian with Amiami... 😭

I can't justify giving DH-Mafia-L 45 Euros on top of the 30 Euros I'm paying them for shipping...

Anyone know of European stores selling the Mafex Mando?