Other 6" Star Wars Lines

Reaction score
In a character identified by being very tall and imposing, it is not a problem if the figure is a little above the actual scale. But what is wrong is when it looks too short. Something similar happens with Phasma or even Vader.
That said, I think the two figures have their strengths and weaknesses. The BS has a much more natural sculpted hair, but the possibilities of articulation are very low. The SHF version is impressive as a figure "to play" (articulation, interchangeable hands, headsculpt vartiations), but seen closely, it sacrifices too much detail to achieve it (of course, the painting is exquisite).
So IMO we are again facing two good versions of the same character, with different interpretations of this. There is not much else to discuss.

Reaction score
In a character identified by being very tall and imposing, it is not a problem if the figure is a little above the actual scale. But what is wrong is when it looks too short. Something similar happens with Phasma or even Vader.
That said, I think the two figures have their strengths and weaknesses. The BS has a much more natural sculpted hair, but the possibilities of articulation are very low. The SHF version is impressive as a figure "to play" (articulation, interchangeable hands, headsculpt vartiations), but seen closely, it sacrifices too much detail to achieve it (of course, the painting is exquisite).
So IMO we are again facing two good versions of the same character, with different interpretations of this. There is not much else to discuss.
Unless someone takes the time to make an actual hairy Chewbacca. 😂

Reaction score
For me the Black Series Chewy is honestly awful compared to the SHF. The Black Series one looks like a cartoon character but this current Chewy/Threepio 2-pack is a big improvement over the previous ones. The SHF, while considered short by some, is a work of art.

Reaction score
For me the Black Series Chewy is honestly awful compared to the SHF. The Black Series one looks like a cartoon character but this current Chewy/Threepio 2-pack is a big improvement over the previous ones. The SHF, while considered short by some, is a work of art.
Just the painting is awful. I think the Sculpt is really nice.
Articulation is from the past and needs an update that, sadly, has not been made on the new Bespin version.
The SHF can't be "considered" short by some, because it IS SHORT.
Official databank says 2.28m, that divided by 12 is exactly 19cm. ANH TBS Chewie is 19.5cm and SHF is just 17.8cm.
So, TBS is much more accurated than the SHF one.

Reaction score
Just the painting is awful. I think the Sculpt is really nice.
Articulation is from the past and needs an update that, sadly, has not been made on the new Bespin version.
The SHF can't be "considered" short by some, because it IS SHORT.
Official databank says 2.28m, that divided by 12 is exactly 19cm. ANH TBS Chewie is 19.5cm and SHF is just 17.8cm.
So, TBS is much more accurated than the SHF one.
Thank you :) :cool:

Reaction score
I find SHF Chewbacca to look really weird. I don't know if it's the way the eyes are or what, but it always looks like someone wearing one of those off model Rubies Chewbacca masks to me. It just doesn't look "natural" to me.

Reaction score
I find SHF Chewbacca to look really weird. I don't know if it's the way the eyes are or what, but it always looks like someone wearing one of those off model Rubies Chewbacca masks to me. It just doesn't look "natural" to me.
I think it looks great for the scale. IMHO the Hot Toys Chewbacca figures they release look terrible. The faces look like one of those dog/wolf fur suits.

Reaction score
In my opinion, the absolute best R2 on the market is the Bandai kit.
I'm getting some chrome airbrush paint for a classic Cylon helmet I'm working on. Does anyone think that hitting the R2 kits dome with a mirror Finish would be too inaccurate? Should it be more of a brushed aluminium?

Reaction score
Hey if you wanna add some input for future Bandai SW stuff, there's a survey but it expires soon...
Gotta google translate, but Darth Revan is mentioned as a choice! I'd lose what's left of my mind if Figuarts did Revan.

Reaction score
For anyone that wants to know which figures were part of the survey, but doesn't want to mess with the translation:

TPM - Jar Jar, Anakin, Queen Amidala, Destroyer Droid
AOTC - Sheev Palpatine, Super Battle Droid, Kit Fisto, Aayla Secura
ROTS - General Grievous, Darth Sidious, Shaak Ti, Commander Cody
ANH - Pilot Luke, Grand Moff Tarkin, Jawa, Greedo
ESB - Boba Fett, Dagobah Luke, Chewbacca with C3PO backpack, IG-88
ROTJ - Jabba, Admiral Akbar, Wicket, Endor Luke
TFA - Rey, FN-2187, General Hux, Maz Kanata
TLJ - Finn, Poe, General Leia, Snoke
TROS- Zorri Bliss, Knight of Ren, Jet Trooper, Lando
Other - Ahsoka, Heavy Infantry Mandalorian, Kanan Jarrus, Darth Revan,

It's interesting to see which characters they are thinking about.