Other 6" Star Wars Lines

Reaction score
My order from AmiAmi for my 3 stormtroopers shipped late October. I just not a notification that it cleared the USPS processing facility and should be on the way. Hope it won't be too long.

Definitely looking forward to these. I have two of the Rogue One stormies and I thought those were great, but these look look far superior.

Reaction score
Oh snap I missed something!
You know why it's so expensive? BECAUSE IT INCLUDES THE TWO ROYAL GUARDS:
"A definitive DX set that includes two Royal Guards with impressive throne and force pike."

That's 3 figures and a throne, which sounds like a better deal, but not the best since those guards don't look like they have much, if any, articulation.

Reaction score
Yes of course. They’re apparently figuartszeros with limited articulation. Point is, since they are exclusive there will be no preorder discount but rather, full retail plus and the middleman ‘tax’ added to that, PLUS shipping. Looking at around 22000 yen from the likes of Nippon Yasan with the cheapest shipping option.

Reaction score
All of those begging for the Mandalorian...
Releasing May 2019 for 6,600 yen

Great news! I was hesitant to pre-order the 1/10 ARTFX or maybe the 1/6 version as I was looking for a better detailled Mandalorian figure, but these are not the scales I usually collect... I was hoping to see the SHF one being made!

Reaction score
Sucks that they are doing a cloth cape on Mando. And holy hell that Palpatine is fantastic. However, $170 for him is the kicker, and after seeing the pictures - I want 3. Anyone just want the guards and throne want to cut a deal?

Sent from my Ornithopter using The Force

Reaction score
"A definitive DX set that includes two Royal Guards with impressive throne and force pike."

That's 3 figures and a throne, which sounds like a better deal, but not the best since those guards don't look like they have much, if any, articulation.
This is exactly why I didn't buy the Amazon Emperor! I don't need the ERGs to go anything but stand there so they're perfect. Time to go sell some toys to pay for these guys!

Reaction score
The Emperor's set with the throne and the guards is fine, but in my opinion it is not worth the price to be paid. The Black Series versions with quality custom clothes is more than enough to recreate the scene, at half the price.
And as for the Mandalorian, he is cool, but Iwould have preferred the version with the final armor of the end of the season.
On the other hand, something I don't like is that the helmet seems to be split in half at the top and also seems too small in relation to the body.
But well, we have all learned that, with some exception, SHFs are much more spectacular in hand. So I'm not going to complain at the moment.

Reaction score
My only complaint is that we have to go 4 months without a new release to start the year. Those are a couple (trio?) of nice looking figures.

Reaction score
The Emperor's set with the throne and the guards is fine, but in my opinion it is not worth the price to be paid. The Black Series versions with quality custom clothes is more than enough to recreate the scene, at half the price.
And as for the Mandalorian, he is cool, but Iwould have preferred the version with the final armor of the end of the season.
On the other hand, something I don't like is that the helmet seems to be split in half at the top and also seems too small in relation to the body.
But well, we have all learned that, with some exception, SHFs are much more spectacular in hand. So I'm not going to complain at the moment.
It's all taste. I personally think the SHF set is worth the price. To my eye it looks exactly like the movie set and actors. I have a BS ERG with a custom robe that drapes better but at the end of the day it still looks like a toy. Same for the BS Emperor. I'll pay the extra for the crisper details, better paint n finish, and overall more lifelike look.
I do agree about the Mandalorian helmet. Too small and the seam line is troubling. Also the cape is garbage. It would also be nice if they gave you an interchangeable pauldron but I like the look of the colored Stormtrooper one

Reaction score
*Krennic voice* "...oh, it's beautiful"

Love the Mando figure.

The Emperor set is cool, and a neat way to do it, but TBS Amazon set is good enough for the likes of me.

Coz

Reaction score
Sucks that they are doing a cloth cape on Mando. And holy hell that Palpatine is fantastic. However, $170 for him is the kicker, and after seeing the pictures - I want 3. Anyone just want the guards and throne want to cut a deal?

Sent from my Ornithopter using The Force
Yeah, that cape on the Mando looks as bad as Hasbro.

Reaction score
I'm too overjoyed about the Mando.

I agree the cape is a bit strange as it shortens the neck.

But, gives oppertunity for finer custom one that can accurately tuck under the armour.

The question now is pre-order it from Japan... or wait for it to appear on Amazon?

Reaction score
Very tempted by that Mando... that would leave me with the BS version to repaint in silver. (Still not entirely certain it's chrome, but if it is, I'm getting some chrome airbrush paint for a Cylon helmet I'm working on)
Everyone's tastes are completely different, and that's absolutely fine, but I don't like that Palpatine at all. It looks way too 'plastic' to my eyes, and the likeness seems to be way off. But as always YMMV.

Reaction score

I hope this is a bad camera angle. Palpy shouldn't be taller than the guards!

So this is an exclusive right? So pre-orders will be up for a while ... right?

Reaction score
I hope this is a bad camera angle. Palpy shouldn't be taller than the guards!

So this is an exclusive right? So pre-orders will be up for a while ... right?
Friday I believe. Thank god for the extended exclusive timeframe so I can scrape it together. I'm glad I cancelled my ANH Stormies. TFA Han, TROS Kylo + Rey, and those are the ones I gotta pay for soon. Amiami should be sending a payment request soon...

Reaction score
^
Friday I believe. Thank god for the extended exclusive timeframe so I can scrape it together. I'm glad I cancelled my ANH Stormies. TFA Han, TROS Kylo + Rey, and those are the ones I gotta pay for soon. Amiami should be sending a payment request soon...
Preorders end on Friday?

Reaction score
I just lost my mind. An IG unit from Bandai. Awesome
Non-SW question, for those whole collect Marvel Figuarts, will the Worthy Endgame Cap be available for pay later anywhere? I got into the Marvel line at the start, dropped out for budgetary reasons, but I must have all things Cap. And this one looks tremendous

Reaction score
I just lost my mind. An IG unit from Bandai. Awesome
Non-SW question, for those whole collect Marvel Figuarts, will the Worthy Endgame Cap be available for pay later anywhere? I got into the Marvel line at the start, dropped out for budgetary reasons, but I must have all things Cap. And this one looks tremendous
If it's not an exclusive, Nippon-Yasan usually allows you to pay later.

Reaction score
I was right! I said we would have Rey and Kylo and the Knights of Ren plus the Mandalorian. Now I’m just waiting for Zorii and my predictions will be true. ;)

Reaction score
There seems to be some confusion. Palpatine goes up tonight right? Some people say he’s sold out on nippon yasan and mykombini but I think these are placeholder pages that aren’t open for order yet.