OTC Slave 1 w/ Boba Fett

Reaction score
Habs98 said:
The Y-Wing was released already?
Well, I have it hanging next to my POTF2 Y-Wing so I would say the answer is yes it is released. But I did buy mine Online from a Australian store (casefresh) so it may not of yet hit retail in the States, but usally USA gets everything before Australia and New Zealand.

Reaction score
stylie_steve said:
Habs98 said:
Well, I have it hanging next to my POTF2 Y-Wing so I would say the answer is yes it is released. But I did buy mine Online from a Australian store (casefresh) so it may not of yet hit retail in the States, but usally USA gets everything before Australia and New Zealand.

You got it online from Australia....makes more sense now. The reason I asked was because I saw it online at Amazon.com for pre-order but I remember these being out already overseas. Anyway, does it look better than what the picture gives us?

Reaction score
Habs98 said:
stylie_steve said:
Habs98 said:

You got it online from Australia....makes more sense now. The reason I asked was because I saw it online at Amazon.com for pre-order but I remember these being out already overseas. Anyway, does it look better than what the picture gives us?
Yeah I like it more than what I thought I would based from the pictures, the chrome looking hull and Red markings are very well done and it is just the blue canopey and the fact that the droid is still not removable that lets it down a bit. I don't think it is as good as the Yellow Y-Wing but it is a worthy purchase to expanded your squadrons.

Reaction score
Toys r Us has a release date of 10-21 for the Y-Wing , according to the site.

Reaction score
When they first posted the y-wing on toysrus.com the release date was sep. 21 then they changed it to oct. 8
now its been changed yet again. How many times are they gonna change the y-wings release date?

Reaction score
Picked up the Target exclusive Slave I last night - had to give an employee the inventory control number for the toy and have him get it from the back - no space on the shelves for it so they have yet to put the toy out in my area at any store.

The figure with this toy is completely pointless. Nice to get this updated sculpt of the ship with the Boba Fett coloring but otherwise, could really have done with out it. Normally I get two of everything, one to keep MIB and one to open, on this one, I'm going to pass on the one to open, I just don't see a point to it. If I find one later on down the line for sale or clearence, I'll grab it, but otherwise, it's just one of these for me.

Reaction score
I'm etting pissed off, they haven't even put these out on the shelves and I don't know if they have them or what. Anyone know the inventory# for Slave 1?

Reaction score
The Target DCPI number for the Slave 1 is 087-06-0310

There are two types of price scanners at Target...the newer ones have a row of number buttons on the right hand side...you can type in the DCPI number yourself and it will tell you if they have any in the back room or not. (So far, all of the ones in the metro area here have them in the back)...if the price scanner doesn't have the buttons, you'll need to track down one of the Redshirts with a handheld scanner gun and they can type in a DCPI search for you...Good luck!

Reaction score
Glassman6 said:
Got one this evening, thanks alot!
Did you give them the # and ask them to check in the back or were they on the shelves when you got there?

Reaction score
I lucked up on one on the shelf, but i asked a girl to check the number and they had more, just not out. There wasnt even a shelf tag/price. i guess there is no room for boba's ship.

Reaction score
Well I got my Slave 1 this morning. Employee wasn't to happy that I had this number though. I guess it meant she had to do some work to go and find it.

GNT

Reaction score
Re: Slave 1 w/ Boba Fett

Storm_clone said:
Did anyone ever find one of these with the rocket packed in/on Boba?
I don't theink they ever shipped them with rocket packed in, Hasbro sent out the rocket for the figure if I remember correctly

Reaction score

I got the rocket by emailing Hasbro UK Customer Service. When I mentioned that Boba was also missing his pistol they sent me that as well.

Reaction score

I found this one at target on teh clearance aisle for 10 bucks but I had absolutley no money and didnt pick it up

Reaction score

Yeah I definetley regret it now. I was kinda thinking well I do already have a slave 1. Plus I dont have as much cash being a kid so I have to be really choosey on what I get.

Reaction score

I didnt pick this up and regret it now. But for $10 bucks, you cant beat that. I would have hidden it in the store and come back after I begged my parents. I am glad I am not a kid and can use credit if money is that tight.

Reaction score
Anybody looking for this thing anymore? I have one loose/mint/complete. Not sure what its current value is, but I'm open to advice on that.

Reaction score
Anybody looking for this thing anymore? I have one loose/mint/complete. Not sure what its current value is, but I'm open to advice on that.
One just sold on eBay boxed in decent shape for 45 bucks. I would say it could be worth around 20 bucks loose. I feel it's the nicest paint app for a Slave I. I'm actually looking to sell one myself MIMB, I even have the missing rocket from his jet pack that Hasbro sent to me sealed.

Reaction score
I'd try to sell it soon, with all the rumours of a new one the demand for this will plummet.

Reaction score
Wasn't going to post anything about this, but I got this ship in a big container of Star Wars stuff my wife bought me at a garage sale last week. I honestly can say I no longer plan on getting a new Slave 1 if they do end up releasing one. The only thing I don;t like about it, is the inability to stow Carbonite Han anywhere.
Other than that, it's everything I want it to be

Reaction score
If a new one comes along as rumored, I will most definitely welcome & buy...but I agree this one is a pretty sweet as is, so even if an upgrade came along I would still keep mine. These came and went here back in 04, I still remember the day I found mine. Sadly it remains MIB...I guess that's not a bad thing if this upgrade does pan out lol. :p