Reaction score
Hasbro just released this first image of their TESB Slave 1 w/ Boba Fett

The vehicle features :

* Secret-reveal multi-missile launcher
* Opening canopy with room for Boba Fett figure
* Positionable stabilizer wings for flight and landing modes
* Pivoting laser cannons
* Weapons rack for 4 additional missiles

The vehicle is a repaint of the SAGA Jango Slave 1 and the figure is again the 300th Fett.
This set will be a TARGET exclusive.

IMO still a great combination of rehashed pieces. I wonder if there is also a not yet mentioned carbonite.

Reaction score
That packaging sure is sweet! My only question is, will the 300th Fett fit properly in the cockpit? That fig has such little articulation. I mean I know it will fit, but if it's the exact same Fett, the arms and legs would be a little funky. Anyway, the packaging and ship look awesome!

gMt

Reaction score
This is a good day in the world of Boba Fett. First, the new pics of the 12" Fett with the properly colored jumpsuit, and now this gem from Hasbro.

Doesn't look like it includes a Carbonite Solo, though, which is too bad. I will still buy it, of course.

Reaction score
Now that is without a doubt the best pack job on any vehicle/ship I've ever seen. I might have get 2 of these!!!

Reaction score
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
This is a good day in the world of Boba Fett. First, the new pics of the 12" Fett with the properly colored jumpsuit, and now this gem from Hasbro.

[/QUOTE]
Naw, what would make this day better is if they release pictures of the VOTC figure tonight!

Reaction score
RAW_Is_Snapple said:
wow that is cool hopefully it comes with a carbonite han
I'm doubtful about that...otherwise it would have been showcased on the package. Since it's a AOTC reissue, I expect no retooling for the boarding ramp, henceforth, no accomodation for the carbonite slab. But I'd certainly go for a carbonite accessory as a solid piece with improved details on the sides rather than stickers from the previous version.

Reaction score
Captain_Deak_Starkiller said:
RAW_Is_Snapple said:
wow that is cool hopefully it comes with a carbonite han
I'm doubtful about that...otherwise it would have been showcased on the package. Since it's a AOTC reissue, I expect no retooling for the boarding ramp, henceforth, no accomodation for the carbonite slab. But I'd certainly go for a carbonite accessory as a solid piece with improved details on the sides rather than stickers from the previous version.
i have not seen a pic of it...will it be a open style box like the other ships? also i wonder if the sandcrawler will be in an OTC packaging or the saga packaging? robert a.k.a. doomdeath

Reaction score
Man. Hasbro is sitting on a gold mine with this packaging! The design and layout of some of the boxes for these figues and such is amazing. I cannot wait for this Slave I...

Reaction score
SandmanTR said:
Man. Hasbro is sitting on a gold mine with this packaging! The design and layout of some of the boxes for these figues and such is amazing. I cannot wait for this Slave I...
very very true....for every step forward lets hope hasbro won't take 5 steps back....robert a.k.a. doomdeath

GNT

Reaction score
Looks great in the box but I have no need for another Slave 1 so it'll be a pass. Like the window box but that might get dented while shipping.

Reaction score
at first i wasnt going to buy the slave 1 but with the new picks this one is coming home with me.

Reaction score
Hi,

This one looks like it will fly of the shelves in a hurry. Too bad it is an exclusive. This is how Hasbro should have been marketing their stuff all along. I think a lot of kids will want this and parents will be happy because they don't have to search for Boba Fett as a carded figure. I think all ships should come with pilots. I do agree that the packaging could easily get bent though.

GNT

Reaction score
Well your not the only one, I said above that I was passing just because I already have the Slave 1. Why do I need 2?

Reaction score
Well I'm having second thoughts now. I still dont like the ship, but then they just had to add a cool Boba figure and a very attractive packaging didn't they? Hasbro, you're a smartass

Reaction score
This may be only ship SW toy I may keep carded just for its looks.

Reaction score
I too think this looks to be the best packaged ship yet. If I see this one on the store shelves, I may not be able to stop myself from picking it up, unfortunately that might be a very large "if" since Target exclusives can be impossible to find.

Still, a few things don't quite jive for me. First, the box looks HUGE, look at how much open box space is below the ship platform, not that it's a bad thing, and probably done to show off the ship better. Second, it looks like the port wing is sticking right out the side of the box, maybe it's just an optical illusion. Finally, while I love the 300th Fett, it just doesn't seem to go with the OTC theme or as a pack in for the ship. I would have preferred a new figure that fits perfectly in the ship. Minor things, hopefully the Sandcrawler will be as good as this.

Reaction score
Just here to continue the raves about the packaging. Nice, nice, nice!!! I won't be getting this but it looks fantastic. Kudos for Hasbro on this.

Reaction score
I actually wish they would have totally redone the Slave 1. While it is a good ship it really needs to ba a little bigger, and packing it with the 300th Fett. It is just not worth it to me. Now if they had redone S1 and put in a Super Articulated Fett like the clone and Solo figures then we'd be talking. They did give us a better scaled X-Wing. Why not do one of the most popular ships. I only hope they are working on a SA Fett that can go into S1. I gave up on the 3 in line but if the figures all start having that S articulation I will definately be hooked in a big way.

Reaction score
Um, Jedi Knight, you are forgetting that there is a SA Boba Fett being released in the VOTC line.

Reaction score
SA Boba Fett being released in the VOTC line.

i thought it was going to be the 300th verson of him....now i will get him for sure.......robert a.k.a doomdeath

Reaction score
It would have been cool if Hasbro HAD used the VOTC molds only giving it a TESB paintjob instead of the ROTJ one which will be released soon. That would have been sweet and more people would buy the ship 'cause I believe some got scared off already owning the 300th Edition Boba Fett, though, you can never have enough Bobas.

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
Bounty_Hunter_GNT said:
Well your not the only one, I said above that I was passing just because I already have the Slave 1. Why do I need 2?
Well, you don't have this mold Slave 1 with the original, and proper color scheme from TESB, that's why
. The AOTC mold is so much better than the vintage/POTF2 mold in proportions and detail, even though the scale was not increased. I've been wanting this one since they rumored it last year.