OTC FX X-wing

Reaction score
News from Taiwan.One more X-wing coming soon

This time comes with electronic light and sound effect,and exlcusives OTC Luke Pilot
It will be released in Sept.Suggest retail price about US$35

Reaction score
If this ever gets out, which I have a feeling it won't, I'd only buy it if.... A) The X-Wing's mold is different and
B) If the bonus Luke is Luke on Dutch Vander's body.
I'd rather see the B-Wing and AT-ST (which I really need for my Endor scene) being rereleased.

gMt

Reaction score
Is this not the vintage X-Wing mold? I'm pretty sure this is not the FX X-Wing mold; hence, the relatively low price point (original FX X-Wing would never be only $35).

Reaction score
Whatever X-Wing version it is, how many of you plan to buy it??? I know I won't!!

Reaction score
Its the Vintage/POTF2 mold. I won't be getting it personally.

Reaction score
Argh I hope this isn't true, I am sick to death of X-Wing's.

I still havn't brought the Red Leader X-Wing, and at this rate never will. I will not be buying the crappy vintage re-release and this one sounds terrible as well so I will not buy this one.

But somehow I do want to get the figures if they are exclusive. If they just package Pilot Luke from POTJ with it I will be happy since I will not have to buy it.

BTW, do you know how stupid Luke would look on a Dutch Vander body, Dutch is huge and Luke well he is not. Sorry to say I think that kit bash would look very very bad.

Reaction score
Just confirmed that the X-wing is from Playskool Line,not from Basic Figure Line.So someone would be more happy to know that

Reaction score
A Playskool electronic X-Wing sounds cool! $35 seems a bit expensive considering the Millenium Falcom was $30. Maybe the new X-wing will be bigger or come with alot of extra figures & accessories.

Reaction score
From now,no any words that this X-wing will comes any charcters.Hopefully it will.Another thing I know that is 2 X-wings per case.So you can imagine what size is.

Reaction score
Vader_Fett said:
From now,no any words that this X-wing will comes any charcters.Hopefully it will.Another thing I know that is 2 X-wings per case.So you can imagine what size is.
It's still kinda wierd, IMO. Playskool already has the X-wing, but if they want a more articulated version, that's certainly understandable. If it is bigger, that would going down the same lines as the Kenner/Hasbro versions, but overall, it wouldn't be much fun playing with two different sizes side by side. The price tag is a bit extraneous as well, and even if it gets driven down to $30 for example, it would have to be some interesting piece IMO. Let's wait and see.

Til next report...

Reaction score
I hope Playskool starts making new vehicles in this line. I want to see a Landspeeder, TIE Fighter, AT-ST, Snowspeeder, AT-AT...maybe even a few playsets.

For that mnatter, I hope Hasbro starts making new vehicles and playsets in the basic Star Wars line.

GNT

Reaction score
OTC X-Wing Boxed Pics

GH has some boxed pictures of the normal X-wing which can be found here.

Reaction score
I really dislike bringing back a dead post, but does anybody have an idea where or even if I can get a replacement laser cannon for this starfighter?
I brought mine out and can't find one of my cannons anywhere.

MMMM, brains. got to love a zombie thread

Reaction score
Nevermind, just found out it's the same mold as the original x wing so going to order a good one on ebay
thanks