otc finds for michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
<font color="blue">who here has found<font color="red">either the otc or the votc.

<font color="green">iam still on the<font color="purple"> hunt for the figures.

Reaction score
This weekend I went to about 6 Meijer store between Kalamazoo and GR. The store in Plainwell had one case of the Dagobah wave and the 44th street store in GR had one case of Bespin. I've been checking the Meijer closest to me every day since hearing about VOTC Luke showing up.

Last week I picked up VOTC Ben, Leia and Han at K-Mart on Stadium in K'zoo. Saw another case at the Gull Road store.

Also, be sure to pay close attention when your figures ring up at Meijer. My Dagobah stuff was marked $4.99 but rang up at $5.99. When I went to the service desk they gave me the difference plus $5. My wife worked at a grocery store in high school and told me it's a state law that when a store overcharges you because of a scanner error, they have to pay you 5 times the difference. Unfortunately, you only get it once for multiples of the same error. Still, I got 3 for the price of 4 out of it.

Reaction score
last night i found a whole case of otc figures at a walmart,then the night before found votc be,leia and han at a kmart.

Reaction score
Picked up votc Han, Ben and Leia at the KMart at 18 mile and dequindre. They still had 3 hans, 2 bens and 1 leia left too.

Nothing else there worthwhile.

Reaction score
I found nine OTC figs at the west Lansing Meijer Saturday. Sunday I found the same OTC figs (IG88, Bossk, TIE Pilot, Jedi Luke, Bespin Luke, Dagobah Luke, Dagobah R2 etc.) at the Meijer in Mason, they also had the first four VOTC figs (Leia, Han, Luke and Obi).

Some OTC apparently came and went in a matter of a couple hours at the St Johns Wal*Mart.

Status
Not open for further replies.