FS OT The Exorcist Jason Miller Signed poster, lobby card, Photo

Reaction score
Buy more than 1 item from me and I do discounts - the more you buy, the more I discount.

Rare in person autographs with Jason Miller who sadly passed away (Father Karras from The Exorcist and Patient X from The Exorcist 3).
Authenticity photo of myself with Jason.

1) Signed original Exorcist movie poster one sheet. $499 (on sale as regular price is $1,520) SOLD
2) Signed original Exorcist movie lobby card $450 (rare religious signature). (On sale as regular price is $950)
3) Signed The Exorcist 3 photo $450 (rare humor signature) (on sale as regular price is $950)

Special for Rebelscum - OR Purchase all three $1,399 and I will discount to $1,100 shipped in the U.S.

If you don't want the inscriptions such as "To Jeff, Hi Jeff..", there are restoration companies that will remove most inscriptions from movie posters such as Studio C. You can google them to find out more or search the autograph thread here to learn more.

1) The Exorcist 3 crucifixation photo signed "To Jeff Ouch Jason Miller"
View media item 398780

2) Exorcist original theater lobby card - This is rare in that it is signed "Jeff Keep the Faith Jason Miller" - the lobby 11 x 14 lobby card features a key scene from the film The Exorcist. . Rare religious inscription by Jason Miller.
View media item 398782
View media item 398781

3) Exorcist original one sheet movie poster. SOLD
Signed by Jason Miller - "Jeff running out of compliments so you the best Jason Miller"
With original theatrical wear. Folded poster as per original theatrical use. The movie poster is an actual theater used poster and shows signs of wear including some creasing and a separation on the right fold line near the poster edge for a couple of inches (top right of poster in white border) as seen in the photo. You would never notice this if you framed the poster.Even has some writing in pencil on very bottom of the poster which was done by the theater regarding a show time date (as seen in one of the photos).

View media item 398773
View media item 398774
View media item 398775
View media item 398776
View media item 398779
View media item 398777
View media item 398778

Last edited:
Reaction score
Exorcist poster SOLD.
Exorcist signed Lobby Card Still available
Exorcist 3 signed photo Still Available