OT: RS Fantasy Football Thread

Reaction score
If there is still one spot open, I would love to join the RS FFL. Whom are all the participants?

Reaction score
League is FULL. We are good to go. Draft is at 8:15. Yeah, I wanna watch Game of Thrones, too, but that's what DVR is for lol!
See you all there and good luck. I think this is going to be an ultra competitive season!

Reaction score
I just lost Dalvin Cook, Marcus Mariota and Chris Carson all in one day. Likely went from a good team to a very mediocre team.

Reaction score
I just lost Dalvin Cook, Marcus Mariota and Chris Carson all in one day. Likely went from a good team to a very mediocre team.
good thing you didn't trade carson to me last week :D amari cooper has to be the biggest fantasy dud so far this season

Reaction score
I'll trade Matt Stafford for a decent tight end, this week only

Last edited:
Reaction score
Matt Stafford was simply amazing on MNF, that guy has never had jack for a run game and can throw the ball with a bazuka for an arm!!

Reaction score
It's draft night! I'm assuming we've got 12 teams set?

Doesn't look like there were any changes to the scoring system, right?

Reaction score
Jeez...I have an autodraft team. I didnt realize the draft was sunday. Well now i gotta get creative in free agents lol

Reaction score
You may be better off. There were so many teams autodrafting, it got to be quite challenging to be live. For a good chunk of the draft, I had five autodraft picks firing off right in front of my pick. So, I then had 60 seconds to figure out who the hell the computer just picked for these five teams, adjust my cheat sheet accordingly, and then come up with my own pick. I feel fortunate that I only have one pick that I took just because I was running out of time.

Reaction score
Yeah, the draft was set several weeks in advance, so I am not sure why so many didn't show up. I still hope we have a great season.

Reaction score
Another fun season of being 1 or two most points scored, but being number one most scored against....yay....sigh....

Reaction score
Hats off to Brass Monkeys on a hard fought championship game. Good showing by both teams, but the best regular season team came out on top.

Chocolate!
Frosted!
Sugar!
Bombs!

Merry Christmas!

Reaction score
May have won the division, but man it seems to always happen that my lineup gets decimated by injuries at the playoffs. Congrats to the winner! It was a fun year. Hopefully next year everyone will stay on top of their lineups.

Reaction score
May have won the division, but man it seems to always happen that my lineup gets decimated by injuries at the playoffs. Congrats to the winner! It was a fun year. Hopefully next year everyone will stay on top of their lineups.
Yup, We need to kick those people out that don't play the entire year