FS OT: Rare Signed Original Exorcist Movie Poster and Signed Duel (Spielberg film) movie poster

Reaction score
FOR SALE:
1) Duel movie poster one sheet (original). A Steven Spielberg film. Signed by star Dennis Weaver (deceased). Price reduced for a limited time to $995 plus $20 shipping in the continental U.S.
2) Original The Exorcist movie poster one sheet. Signed by Jason Miller (deceased) who played Father Karras. Price reduced for a limited time from $1520 to $499 with shipping included in the continental U.S. Inscribed. Details and photos below.

Prefer paypal gift. Items are mailed by Priority insured with tracking and signature delivery.

More information and photos below.
LIMITED TIME SALE $1,021 off (Regular price $1,520). NOW $499 with shipping included in the continental U.S.

If you don't want the inscription, there are restoration companies that will remove inscriptions from most posters such as Studio C. You can google them to find out more.
One Original Movie poster one sheet (27x41) for William Peter Blatty's The Exorcist. With original theatrical wear. Folded poster as per original theatrical use. The movie poster is an actual theater used poster and shows signs of wear including some creasing and a separation on the right fold line near the poster edge for a couple of inches (top right of poster in white border) as seen in the photo. You would never notice this if you framed the poster. Even has some writing in pencil on very bottom of the poster which was done by the theater regarding a show time date. I originally purchased this poster unsigned from a theater owner who retired. I then had it signed later when I met Jason Miller. NOT A REPRODUCTION.
If you are a fan of The Exorcist then this is the poster to own.

Extremely rare original The Exorcist movie poster one sheet signed by Jason Miller (Deceased) who played Father Karras. It is extremely rare to find him on a original movie poster from the film. May be the only opportunity that you will ever have to get one at this low of a price.

Signed and inscribed by Jason Miller (Father Karras).

Signed by

1) Jason Miller - "Jeff running out of compliments so you the best Jason Miller"

Duel movie poster

This is the original movie one sheet Poster (International version) used for the Theatrical release in Mexico of the Steven Spielberg TV Movie Duel from Universal Studios / Universal Pictures. It is signed / autographed by the star DENNIS WEAVER (Deceased). Duel was directed by Steven Spielberg (Close Encounters of the Third Kind , Jaws, Jurassic Park , E.T.)

This is a movie poster that measures roughly 27x41 and was displayed in a theater in Mexico which shows a lot of theatrical wear from use (from folds to creases to tears, to separation at middle folds as seen in the photo to pinholes, original writing on the back of the poster from theater use, etc.).

Autographed by star Dennis Weaver. Extremely rare signer. May be the only opportunity that you will ever have to get a vintage, original DUEL movie poster signed by Dennis Weaver, who is sadly now deceased, at this price. Upon signing at the Hollywood collector show several years ago, Weaver laughed that this poster was the only time you would ever see his name larger than Spielberg's on the credits. If you look at the credit line of the poster, his name is indeed much larger than Spielberg's.

Perfect for a movie memorabilia collector or to display in a home theater.

View media item 397696
View media item 397697

View media item 397698View media item 397699
View media item 397700
View media item 397701
View media item 397690
View media item 397691
View media item 397692
View media item 397693
View media item 397694
View media item 397695

Last edited:
Reaction score
Both Posters still available. Just lowered the price on the Signed Exorcist poster for a limited time.

Reaction score
That's why there are companies like Studio C that removes inscriptions.
Yup, you’re absolutely right. I have that Exorcist NSS one-sheet myself and have been hoping to meet Linda Blair at a local convention. Jason Miller’s performance was the absolute jewel of that movie, and what I remember the most. I now live in MD., but made the trek many years ago to those famous Georgetown steps.