OT: Official Pix: Alicia Silverstone Private Signing

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
1591756484355.png

We have confirmed a private signing with Alicia Silverstone which means she'll be completing all of the orders taken earlier in 2020 and the order pages are back up to allow anyone that missed out during the first round a chance to grab something now.

Orders will be up until Thursday, June 11th cutting off at 12:00pm (Eastern) and all Send-In items must arrive by Monday, June 15th to be included.

Click here to browse the selections now!

Reaction score
Official Pix hit another grand slam with this signing! Tons of great photos and excellent signatures. Alicia usually signs very quickly and can give some streaky signatures... but not on these. I ordered a bunch of different sizes, and I'm thrilled with how they came out. Excellent work, as always Official Pix! I couldn't be happier.

8x10:

12x18:

16x20:

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Official Pix hit another grand slam with this signing! Tons of great photos and excellent signatures. Alicia usually signs very quickly and can give some streaky signatures... but not on these. I ordered a bunch of different sizes, and I'm thrilled with how they came out. Excellent work, as always Official Pix! I couldn't be happier.
You're quite welcome, sir!

I had a discussion with her before we started about her signature. I explained that people were paying for these and we would appreciate if she gave a more full and slow signature and she was happy to oblige.

Reaction score
Why is the bottom signature so different than the rest? All the photos look great!

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Why is the bottom signature so different than the rest? All the photos look great!
Her "normal" signature is the A-squiggle. I asked her to do her full signature on everything which she did for about the first two or three pieces and then she went right into her normal autograph on everything that followed.

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. A shame she didn't follow through.