OT: Official Pix: ACE Comic Con Midwest Pre-Order & Send-In

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

*A portion of all proceeds to benefit Girls, Inc. of Chicago*

Official Pix is proud to be an official Send-In partner for ACE Comic Con Midwest! Captain Marvel herself, Brie Larson, will be making her first public signing appearance this October and we’re thrilled to be able to offer her for fans worldwide. She is the only guest announced thus far, but more names will be added soon.

Orders for Brie Larson are NOW LIVE which offers the chance to Pre-Order signed convention photos, officially licensed Captain Marvel movie posters, comic books, POP! Funko figures & Captain Marvel Blu-ray movies or to send your own items in to be signed including CGC Signatures Series options for comic books & magazines.

Spots are extremely limited, so click here to get your order in now! Brie Larson is SOLD OUT!

Orders will run through Sunday, September 1st (or until sold out) and all Send-In items must arrive by Friday, September 6th.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Brie Larson is SOLD OUT. Stay tuned for more guest announcements and new Pre-Orders coming soon.

Reaction score
Awesome opportunity! I can't wait to post up pics of my haul in this thread come October.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Game of Thrones fans rejoice! We're super happy to let everyone know that the next guest announcement for ACE Comic Con Midwest is none other than Kit Harington! As an official Send-In partner for this event, we'll be taking both Pre-Orders & Send-In items starting on Wednesday, July 10th at 11:00am (Eastern) right here! Spots are very limited, so don't be late!

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Kiernan Skipka, Norman Reedus & Taron Egerton to sign For Official Pix! All three have just been added to the ACE Comic Con Midwest order pages right here.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Spider-Man himself, Tom Holland, will be signing for us soon as part of the official Autograph Pre-Order & Send-In Service for ACE Comic Con Midwest! We have a limited amount of spots left under the ACE Comic Con order pages right here. Look for Pre-Orders on convention photos in a variety of sizes, posters & POP! Funko figures or, you can mail your own pieces in to be signed by Tom. CGC Signature Series options for comic books & magazines will also be available. Orders will run through Sunday, September 1st (or until sold out) and all Send-In items must arrive by Friday, September 6th.

Super excited to be able to offer first time signer Jake Gyllenhaal who was just announced for ACE Comic Con Midwest! The Pre-Order & Send-In will go live on our website on Friday, August 16th at 8:00am (Eastern)! As usual, spots are very, very limited, so don't miss out. Orders will run through Sunday, September 1st (or until sold out) and all Send-In items must arrive by Monday, September 9th to be included.

The God of Thunder, Chris Hemsworth, will be making his way to ACE Comic Con Midwest and we are very excited to be able to offer him for our customers. As part of the official Autograph Pre-Order & Send-In Service, you'll be able to Pre-Order signed photos, Funkos & posters or mail your own items in to be signed by Thor himself! CGC Signatures Series options will also be available for comic books & magazines. The Pre-Order & Send-In will go live at www.OfficialPix.com on Tuesday, August 20th at 12:00pm (Eastern)! As usual, spots are very, very limited, so don't miss out. Orders will run through Sunday, September 1st (or until sold out) and all Send-In items must arrive by Monday, September 9th to be included.

Reaction score
Chris,

I'm sure all of you are super busy at Official Pix, but any idea when the Gwendoline Christie signing orders may be shipped out?

Thanks.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Chris,

I'm sure all of you are super busy at Official Pix, but any idea when the Gwendoline Christie signing orders may be shipped out?

Thanks.
We're just finishing up all of the Hayden & Ian orders and should be shifting focus to ACE orders starting this week. It's going to be a process to get them all out due to the volume of orders placed.

Reaction score
I received this 16x20 photo today. Another perfect job by Official Pix! I love the placement and it's a big, bold signature.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Cant wait for my Tom Holland Spider-Man poster to ship😁😁

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
There's a ton (like 1,000+ items) all on the way to so many customers right now. It'll be fun seeing everything as people report on it here on the board and on social media.

Reaction score
Added Gwendoline Christie. Thanks so much!
I just wished I would have chosen silver instead of blue 😕 Still happy to have her added

TFA.jpg

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Honestly, she signs so stupid fast, silver would likely have not looked great. Some of the signature may have looked airy and dry. While the blue does go into the darker area just a bit, you can actually see the entire signature and it looks good.

Reaction score
Honestly, she signs so stupid fast, silver would likely have not looked great. Some of the signature may have looked airy and dry. While the blue does go into the darker area just a bit, you can actually see the entire signature and it looks good.
Cool thanks for that. Appreciate all you do

Reaction score
Took a tiny bit to post this. Here's my two Gwendoline Christie autos. (Note: Took pics near a light, so it's a little bright.)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks everyone at Official Pix for another fantastic offering.

I live 15 min from where Ace Comic-Con Midwest was being held, but couldn't schedule time to go to it. I would've loved to meet Gwendoline. Luckily, Official Pix saved the day.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks everyone at Official Pix for another fantastic offering.

I live 15 min from where Ace Comic-Con Midwest was being held, but couldn't schedule time to go to it. I would've loved to meet Gwendoline. Luckily, Official Pix saved the day.
You're most welcome. Happy we could help!