It’d be great to see this made, I’m happiest when they make a character they’ve not done before.
Thanks Julian, I’ve posted the first poster a few times so far, basically going to post it every time there’s a Star Wars post from Gentle Giant until he gets announced as a mini-bust or I die..., I’m committed.
EXTRA! ... EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT
- ( AP) After one month of exhausting voting and long lines at the voting places, SquidHead AKA Tessek was declared the winner once the cut off date of June 1st went into effect last year. No Russian interference as far as our experts were able to tell, which was a plus:
********* OT OBSCURE CHARACTER CHOICE WINNER *********
- Squid Head - LightSword
- Squid Head - kevb0977
- Squid Head - SexxyDrumerBoy1
- Squid Head - Sith74
- Squid Head - Kneel_Before_Zod
- Squid Head - PurpleLightsaber
- Squid Head - calrissian19
- Squid Head - The_kessel_run
- Squid Head - catch
- Squid Head - DarthWenger
- Squid Head - ATATDRIVER
- Squid Head - Santiago1970
- Squid Head - Dr_Jedi
- Ephant Mon - MaxGoof
- Ephant Mon -Turbowars
- Ephant Mon - cannoneer
- Ephant Mon - jwh1974
- Ephant Mon - Maxattack106
- Ephant Mon - deathstar1000
- Ephant Mon - Sith_Apprentice
- Duros - BenObi_70
- Duros - Django
- Duros - SpecialOpsUnit
- Death Star Droid - Hellboy
- Death Star Droid - Imrahil2001
- Death Star Droid - Armitage
- Gold Leader - Clone_Wolf
- Gold Leader - bighead5
- Yarna d'al' Gargan - Jedi534
- Melas - Co_Jo_Dai
- Rancor Keeper (Malakili) - ihnken33
- Ponda Baba - DC1376
- Cloud Car Pilot - Mechleader
- Willrow Hood (Ice Cream Guy) - BithBandLeader
- John D. Branon (Red 4) - disgruntledjawa
- Snowtrooper1138 - Brock Starsher
I certainly hope so. Maybe one day not so far away, GG will surprise us all with a Quarren mini bust. I hope yours are words of wisdom, MrPickles.The fact that a Quarren was prominently featured in the very first scene of Mandalorian Chapter 1 might help boost your cause.
Ha! Hank, you've been signed up since June 1st 2018 when the votes were counted and Tessek/Squid Head came out as the winner. Here is proof! Make it happen, GG!Sign me up for one !
For one I asked for an "obscure" character 1 1/2 years ago and people had over a month to vote, which they did. Votes were counted and it ended up being Squid Head, which happens to be what? ( insert drum roll here ) ... an obscure character. I can understand your preference for a Skiff Guard, and that's great, but the thread pretty much became a push for a Squid Head/Tessek mini bust once the votes were counted and he won, even more once a a friend to this community, Kevin, died of cancer without being able to see his wanted character made. If you would have voted for a Skiff Guard then, I would have gladly added your name to the list as other folks were added even for the ice cream guy. I'll offer you a suggestion that might work for your cause as it is working for Ryan and the Rancor Keeper ( Malakili) he wants made : create a thread to vote for the Skiff Guard, and I'll happily offer you my support by adding my name to the list as I am an OT collector and would love to see a Skiff Guard made. But, this thread is for Squid Head (an obscure character), and as the votes of our fellow collectors here show to be.My real vote would've gone to this guy. Why you man ask? Well for one, you said obscure. Secondly, we've never had a single human skiff guard made outside of Lando himself. But lastly and most importantly, he's the only character needed to complete the "hero" skiff. We have Luke, Chewie, Han Solo, Lando, the standard Weequay, the Weequay Skiff master, Kithaba, and Vedain the driver. If they just give us this dude and we'll have all nine aboard the first skiff. It'll be complete. Issue is, I don't think he has a name. Just call him "Human skiff guard" until they concoct some name.
The second skiff is the one that's really hurting. With Hasbro's seeming hesitation to make human skiff guards/Jabba goons, that skiff has three humans...three I'm not so sure will ever be made.