OT Number for KEBco Toys!

Reaction score
KEBco Toys - Any luck anyone?

Hello. Like a lot of you, I also ordered a number of figs from Kebco. I have waited a very long time from them and not received anything to date. They have stopped responding to my emails and don’t bother answering the phone which either rings or gives an engaged tone. Has anyone had any luck getting either their figs or their money from them since their famous announcement in May 05 that they would process all pending orders?

Reaction score
Re: KEBco Toys - Any luck anyone?

Unless you like to wait a very long time Kebco sucks. I ordered one figure that took almost a month to get. They use UPS ground mail which is about as slow as the PONY EXPRESS. They get a lot of feedback claiming fast delivery so I don't know why it took my figure forever to arrive. As to the email they're probably not checking or just plain ignoring you.

Reaction score

I finally got around to writing my complaint/request for charge back to my credit card company today for all the OTC figures I paid for but never had shipped from these s.o.b.'s. We'll see if it worked. It sucked because they've taken down their online account system, so I had to do some math to figure out which charges were legit and which were their damned deposit charges they never shipped.

I was at Wizard World in Chicago a couple of weeks ago and almost all the figures I missed were $10-15 each. And I remember seeing ALL OF THEM in the store but didn't pick them up because I thought I could rely on them.

KEBCO is the worst retailer EVER!! I'd avoid both the online store and the ebay store. They may say the two aren't related, but if that were true, they'd have two different names.

Reaction score

There dead... The only stuff they have left is what's on eBay right now. I dont know how to look and see if they have filed ch.13 on line, but I know they must have by now. If there is any one who still has charges on there CC and no figures to show for it, I'd suggest calling your CC company, and they might be able to find out if they have filed Ch.13. By-By Kebco !!!

Reaction score

Y_WingJager said:
There dead... The only stuff they have left is what's on eBay right now. I dont know how to look and see if they have filed ch.13 on line, but I know they must have by now. If there is any one who still has charges on there CC and no figures to show for it, I'd suggest calling your CC company, and they might be able to find out if they have filed Ch.13. By-By Kebco !!!

Hmmm, I guess that's why they're trying to get this much for this Canadian FF Weequay!!!!

Reaction score

I said for years that if everyone avoids that pathetic company they would go under.

I remember how that jerk "manager" Scott Barnette used to come on the boards and try to defend their inexcusable business practice but alas he is no more.

Hee hee

Reaction score

I only ordered from them once and ended up canceling the second half of my order because I found it in the store. What a joke of a company. Kebco sucks. Stay away from them on Ebay too. They dont deserve peoples bussiness.

Reaction score

If anyones really cares to,you can search through these forums and find threads like this literally going back years. This is nothing new.

These guys have always been liars and thieves and if you are smart you will never deal with them,ebay included.
They are scam artists who have even been known to go to retail stores,buy old figures on clearance and then send them out to people who have been waiting 6 months on their "1 of every figure club".

Seems like they've moved to ebay as their main HQ even though they kept using "we're moving into a huge warehouse" excuse for a year.

Stay away from them at all costs or end up like these poor guys you read about here!

Reaction score

I may not buy from them again, but I've bought 25 figures from them in the past few weeks. The figures have been in great condition and $6.95 shipping for up to 20 figures is a great deal. I'm happy with my recent transactions with them.

Reaction score

Call Detective McDonald with the Newnan Police Dept to report your experience.

He explained to me that he does have juristiction over Kebco Toys because they do have a store front in Newnan GA.

He can be reached at 770.254.2355.

If posting phone numbers is against the rules of the forum just go to http://www.ci.newnan.ga.us/departments.htm and find the police contact, ask for Det. McDonald.

Good Luck!