OT: Non-Star Wars wants/finds Part 3

Reaction score
The latest Hot Wheels Retro Entertainment wave has hit. This is the one with the Battlestar Galactica Viper in it. I found it at the Silverdale TRU.

Reaction score
picked up the Thor Dark World assortment at Bellevue TRU this morning. Note that Kurse is 3x, Loki is 2x and Dark Elf is 1x per case.

Reaction score
Bellevue TRU had new series 4 Walking Dead minimates and a new exclusive WWE Elite Triple H with the buzzcut. WWE figures are buy 1, get 40% of the second.

Reaction score
If anybody sees any of the new wave of Marvel Universe figures on the Eastside could they hit me up? Also saw the full compliment of the Avengers Assemble figures minu Red Skull at Bellevue Tru yesterday.

Reaction score
Another wave of Hot WHeels Retro Entertainment has hit. This one has the the Impala from American Graffiti and the Ferrari from Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

Reaction score
picked up A-Bomb & Dagger and the new Wolverine Marvel Legends asst. from Comics Dungeon in Wallingford. They've still got the Wolvie figures except for Emma Frost as of 11:15 today.

Reaction score
found cloak / abomination wave at Bellevue TRU today. 2 each Abomination and cloak, no dagger or a-bomb. DID snag the grey hulk which I didn't know was new :)

Reaction score
found cloak / abomination wave at Bellevue TRU today. 2 each Abomination and cloak, no dagger or a-bomb. DID snag the grey hulk which I didn't know was new :)

Seriously? They just told me 2 days ago they werent going to reorder for a while! My wife just found me Black Knight, Omega Red, & Aurora at Target in the Woodinville Target. My wife is awesome! Told her not to grab Nighcralewler because I am getting it from a friend that doesnt want it for less.

Reaction score
Are you looking for A-Bomb? I have an extra. PM me if interested.

Reaction score
I hope that wave the next one (with Black Knight, etc.) aren't too hard to find. I'm not liking the decision to have variants that are completely different figures. Costume colors I'm ok with, but getting just a Cloak OR Dagger in basically the same packaging is very frustating. You can't have one without the other!

Reaction score
Silverdale Target got more Marvel Universe in today. There was a Dagger and A-Bomb still there when I left.

Reaction score
Bellevue TRU had Captain America and Spider-Man Marvel Legends Infinites this morning. As of shortly after 10, all Spideys, Beetle, Red Skull, Zemo and all Caps remained. They also had the new MU scale Captain America Winter Soldier assortment. All were remaining.

Reaction score
picked up Walking Dead series 5 at Bellevue TRU - no charred zombie, picked up the rest - all that remained were 2 Glenns

Reaction score
Lynnwood TRU had two YOTH Primes in kinda beat up boxes. I bought one. This was at 8:15pm. The lady had just put them out. Don't forget to use the 15% off coupon!

Reaction score
Bremerton Fred Meyer had 4inch Avengers Infinite series with Captain America, Wasp, Iron Man, Agent of SHIELD Hulk, Hyperion, and Grim Reaper.

Also Silverdale TRU had the latest wave of KREO GI Joe single packs.

Reaction score
I know this isn't the for sale thread, but I only wanted to target local collectors. I ended up with an extra Darth Vader Unleashed in my collection. It's in the original 2002 packaging which is still in pretty decent shape. I'm asking $15 for it if anyone is interested. Just drop me a PM if you want it.

Rebelscum.com; Star Wars Toy News Archive

Reaction score
Bremerton Walmart had the Captain America Legends wave with the Winter Soldier in. Red Skull, Baron Zemo, Winter Soldier and the movie Cap are still there.

Also they had a bunch of Hot WHeels Star Trek Vengance in a bin with other Hot Wheels.

Reaction score
If anyone is looking for the earlier Pacific rim Jaegers, Toys R Us has been getting them back in. The Silverdale TRU had a ton of Crimson Typhoon and Striker Eureka yesterday. No Kaiju though.

Reaction score
Anyone finding any movie dc multiverse Christopher Reeves Superman figures or batman returns catwoman figures?

Reaction score
Nothing in my area that I've seen. Looking forward to finding both though.
I don't understand why these are taking so long to hit here. When the rest of the country is finding these pretty well. At least east coast partial midwest, Texas and California.

Reaction score
Bellevue TRU got another case of the X-Men Marvel Legends, saw a collector pick up Stryfe but the others were still there as of 10:30. They got the last GI Joe 50th vehicle set (arctic vehicle) - all gone, but they did get more of the figure 2 and 3 packs if you're looking for those.

Reaction score
If anyone wants a TRU Transformers masterpiece Sunstorm, I have an extra for sale at $75.

Reaction score
Is anyone looking for a Hot Wheels Star Trek USS Vengeance? I have a couple of extras for $1 each. Dr_Zoltar, I still have yours and will get it to you one of these days.

I will be in the South Center area on Sunday and can meet anyone between there and Bremerton if interested. Also I still have that Masterpiece Sunstorm. $70.

Reaction score
Picked up some newish Walking Dead tv figures at Walgreens today. RV zombie repaint, Michonne w/ fishtank of heads, and Daryl - looks to be the one from the chopper box set. $14 each. Walgreens on 85th in Kirkland has none left but other stores may have them!

Reaction score
It's been a couple months since people started finding them but I still haven't seen him. Has anyone seen the DC multiverse superman locally?

Reaction score
Picked up some newish Walking Dead tv figures at Walgreens today. RV zombie repaint, Michonne w/ fishtank of heads, and Daryl - looks to be the one from the chopper box set. $14 each. Walgreens on 85th in Kirkland has none left but other stores may have them!
I saw those too while I was out checking for the prototype Fett. I thought they were new. Plenty of Agent Venoms over this way if anyone is looking for them.

Reaction score
It's been a couple months since people started finding them but I still haven't seen him. Has anyone seen the DC multiverse superman locally?
Spotted a couple at Woodinville Target about a week and a half ago

Reaction score
Walgreens seems to be stocking 3 3/4" Doctor Who figures. I'm looking for the Twelth Doctor in his black suit if anyone spots him.

Reaction score
The Auburn Walmart and Graham Walmart still had some left. I have not been to Auburn in 8 days but I went to Graham Walmart on Tuesday they had a few left. I am still looking for a mint card. The 2 at Graham had paint splotches on the face on one and neck on the other but the cards are ok. Like black dots on the face on one and neck on the other they might come off if opened.

Reaction score
Can u guys keep an eye out for the walking dead tv series 6 at Walgreens or tru. I have a feeling these are going to hit anyday. I think Walgreens and Gamestop might get these before any other retailer

Reaction score
I'll keep my eye's open. I don't collect this series anymore but dang do I want a Hershel figure. He looks great!

Reaction score
Collecting DC Multiverse 3.75" figures? Bellevue TRU had what looked like a solid case of an Arkham Robin figure I didn't even know was coming out - may be a store exclusive?