OT: Non-Star Wars wants/finds Part 3

Reaction score
Woodinville Target's also got the new WWE Elite wave including flashback Shawn Michaels and Miss Elizabeth as of 1:30 today.

Reaction score
picked up the MU Fantastic Four pack at Issaquah Target. I'd already had the white uniform and regular uniform with solid Sue, this was the variant w/ blue uniforms and clear sue. Not sure if it'd been out long but this was the first I saw of it.

Reaction score
picked up the MU Fantastic Four pack at Issaquah Target. I'd already had the white uniform and regular uniform with solid Sue, this was the variant w/ blue uniforms and clear sue. Not sure if it'd been out long but this was the first I saw of it.
Seems these are shipping again as I saw one at Target just yesterday. I wonder if old inventory is being cleared out.

Reaction score
Nova wave was at the Bremerton Fred Meyer. 1 Nova, Puck and Angel. 2 each of Hercules and Nighthawk.

Reaction score
Walking Dead series 3 is out and moving fast! As of 10:30, Alderwood Mall Gamestop (by food court) had all but autopsy zombie, as he's 1 per case of 10. Gamestop north of there by Walmart had Michonne's pets. Lynnwood TRU had Michonne. Great looking figs, will be moving quickly w/ both Merle and Michonee at ECCC this weekend!

Reaction score
Walking Dead series 3 is out and moving fast! As of 10:30, Alderwood Mall Gamestop (by food court) had all but autopsy zombie, as he's 1 per case of 10. Gamestop north of there by Walmart had Michonne's pets. Lynnwood TRU had Michonne. Great looking figs, will be moving quickly w/ both Merle and Michonee at ECCC this weekend!
I have seen them too. Silverdale TRU has them all. It is easily the best wave yet. Merle looks fantastic.

Reaction score
Picked up the brand new FOC Grimlock at the Lynnwood Marshalls for a whopping $7.00. Haven't even seen this one at regular retail yet. Total insanity....but I'm glad for it!

Reaction score
At TRU Silverdale today I saw the Archangel/Hyperion wave of Marvel Legends and the new wave of Prometheus figures.

Last edited:
Reaction score
nice - saw remnants of the same ML wave at Bellevue TRU. Did pick up the new Prometheus figures today. Bellevue TRU (and likely the rest) are running big sales in the action figures for non-Hasbro or Mattel stuff. Prometheus figs $3 off. Discounts on Assassin's Creed vehicles, older exclusive Bioshock figure, Captain Action, Rocky two pack, that creepy ET hand. And spend $50 or more on action figures, get the Episode 4 a Fan's Hope Comic con DVD free.

Reaction score
spotted WWE Elite series 20 at Bellevue TRU - 2x John Cena and a CM Punk remained. Didn't see anything else new.

Reaction score
Bellevue TRU has Portal Chell figure and 4" scale Gears of War figures. $23 and $10 each, respectively.

Reaction score
Alderwood Mall TRU has 8" and 6" plush Ted toys w/ sound chips in video game toy aisle. Some stores aren't putting these out as they're rated R voice chips. 1 of the 8" and ~10 of the smaller remained as of 2 PM

Reaction score
You've probably already seen them, but the GI Joe 3 packs are at most stores at the moment. But I just wanted to let you know I got the Cobra Invasion Team pack and the Firefly figure is amazing! In my opinion it's the best version of him since the original. Thought I'd put that out there incase anyone was on the fence about getting it.

Reaction score
picked this 3 pack up, too. Yep, the Firefly's a great figure. Was also pleased with the Cobra paratrooper, too. They did a nice job with accessories in the 3 packs.

Reaction score
Hey Seattle folks. I just listed a ton of stuff on the classifieds here (again). Looking to scale my collection WAY, WAY down and I'd really rather sell my stuff on Rebelscum (especially to someone locally) than deal with Ebay and Craigslist randoms. I'm selling super cheap. Take a look at the link in my sig if you're interested in some deals and let me know.

Reaction score
Whaaat? A Seattle area report of.. anything? Snagged the Dutch wave of Predator figures at Bellevue TRU today. All are now gone. They've also got the Lone Ranger Legos, which look pretty cool. Plenty of those on hand.

Reaction score
Whaaat? A Seattle area report of.. anything? Snagged the Dutch wave of Predator figures at Bellevue TRU today. All are now gone. They've also got the Lone Ranger Legos, which look pretty cool. Plenty of those on hand.

Shiiiiiit. Went by last night and they hadn't put 'em out yet.

Reaction score
Totem Lake Fred Meyer had out new superman toys. Picked up the movie masters, one zod and fives supers remain, there was only one jorel which is now gone. Paint apps on the small scale figs was questionable to put it nicely. Masters were $17 each.

Reaction score
Overlake Fred Meyer has a bunch of new LEGO sets for those who collect those: Lone Ranger, Man of Steel, Iron Man 3, plus a few boxes of Series 10 mini-figures.

Reaction score
Totem Lake Fred Meyer has the Marvel Legends movie Iron Man mk 42 and Iron Patriot figs - bth on bottom shelf and up top. 40% right now! No sign of Ultron.. Couple of each as of 6 PM

Reaction score
picked up new Walking Dead minimates series 3 at Bellevue TRU, prison story wave. they're also carrying some Diamond Select classic Trek role play - communicator or phaser @ $30 each, tan tribbles for $20.

Reaction score
Spotted NECA Rambo figures at Lynnwood TRU. Plenty remained as of this afternoon.

Reaction score
I came across the new NECA Pacific Rim and Lone Ranger figures at TRU in Silverdale last week. So they are hitting. No sign of the Aliens figures or the new Jakobs ClapTrap yet.

Reaction score
picked up the new Walking Dead series w/ Governor, Penny, Glenn and zombie pet at local Gamestops. Had to go to a few to complete, but a nice looking assortment. Bellevue and Redmond stores are down to Governor and Penny figures..

Reaction score
Same WD series as last post now available at Bellevue TRU! All in stock as of 11 AM.

Reaction score
Bellevue TRU had Kick A 2 figs, 2 KA, 2 hit girl and 1 MF as of 11 AM. Also had the new A Creed Black Flag figs - there was only 1 Haytham that I picked up as part of a set, 2 each of the others remain. Apologies for cryptic acronyms, don't want the censor scrubbing this one too much by accident :)

Reaction score
Bellevue TRU had Kick A 2 figs, 2 KA, 2 hit girl and 1 MF as of 11 AM. Also had the new A Creed Black Flag figs - there was only 1 Haytham that I picked up as part of a set, 2 each of the others remain. Apologies for cryptic acronyms, don't want the censor scrubbing this one too much by accident :)
Silverdale Toysrus had all these as well. And still one Acid Storm.

Reaction score
Bellevue TRU has Heisenberg Breaking Bad figures - Walter White w/ gym bag, gun, meth, all sorts of fun stuff. $18

Reaction score
found new NECA Nightmare on Elm Street figures at Bellevue TRU - power glove freddy and Krueger w/ Robert Englund head, which is a pretty good likeness! Two Englunds remained as of 10 AM, plenty of the power glove figs.

Reaction score
picked up new wave 4 TV Walking Dead asst from Kirkland Walgreens on 85th. $14 each. they still had a governor and chain exclusive Rick as of 1:30 today. they're near the floor, on pegs, on a big bin of DVDs between registers and photo counter if anyone is looking for them. Juanita store had them but they're all gone there.

Reaction score
For those wondering, this exclusive Rick Grimes isn't a new figure. It's just exclusive packaging with a series 2 Rick minus his hat.

Reaction score
Not sure if they just put series 1 Rick head on series 2 body or not. Certainly good to have it on the shelves for those that missed it. It was interesting when I was buying these - the woman behind me was very interested but had no idea they existed and she wanted to know if there was a Shane. Walgreens might find potential buyers who won't be in a toy or game store. Granted, putting them at shin level doesn't help sell them.

Same thing when I checked the new Walgreens on 156th in Bellevue. They had a full case of 12 available. But on the top shelf about 7 foot up where the average eye might not look unless you're hunting.

Reaction score
Found new WWE Elite series at Bellevue TRU today - nice assortment for old school fans w/ Undertaker, Triple H, JBL and Macho Man + Antonio and Cena to round out the set. One set were on the pegs, none remained..