OT: Non-Star Wars wants/finds Part 3

Reaction score
Borderlands restocked @ Bellevue TRU - both Claptrap and Bandit available

Reaction score
Have you played Atari today?

If you know me, you know I have been playing since 10:30 am. And I am currently on the hunt for old Atari games, consoles, hardware, and accessories. Whatever you have got kicking around in old boxes or in a relatives basement, I'm interested!

My two big wish items are as follows:

-Wico Atari 5200 Keypad. I already have the joystick and the Y-cord on the way. Just need this to complete the set.

-The Atari MasterPlay. This was a little box that could adapt an Atari 2600 controller to work on a 5200. As some of you know, the original 5200 controllers were great on some games (Centipede, Star Raiders) and lousy to use on others (especially Pac-Man). The MasterPlay would use the 2600 controller to send a digital signal and override the analog signal that the 5200 incorporated. This was put out by a company called Electra Concepts. It's also one of the holy grails of 5200 accessories.

PM me if you have anything (especially the above two) and we can come up with a fair price and you can feel good giving your Atari stuff a good home.

Thanks!

P.S. Cartridge cases would be awesome as well.

Reaction score
Redmond Target's got the Blake figure from Dark Knight Rises movie masters if you're looking.

Reaction score
Found Prometheus series 1 and Robocop w/ spring loaded holster at Bellevue TRU - $16 and $15 each, respectively. 1 helmeted, 2 white unhelmeted Prometheus remained and about 5 Robocops as of 10 AM.

Reaction score
Hey guys...selling more stuff on Rebelscum. Today, it's a bunch of Xbox 360 Arcade games that I won from a charity dinner a couple of years back. Since I used to work for Xbox...I had most of these already, hence...selling all the doubles. If any locals are interested, I'll give you an even better deal. ;) Post is here

Reaction score
I foumd the walking dead series 2 figures at tacoma tru yesterday and more robocops with the spring loaded holster. These are also available on tru.com.

Reaction score
Also found some of the Walking Dead 2 @ Lynnwood TRU - Shane, Rick and rv zombie there as of 5 pm

Reaction score
Also found some of the Walking Dead 2 @ Lynnwood TRU - Shane, Rick and rv zombie there as of 5 pm
Would love for a re-release of series 1 of the TV show figures. I've only seen a Daryl figure in the wild once. And stupidly passed on him.

Reaction score
If anyone sees Borderlands Claptrap at TRU please grab it or PM me the location (hopefully Tukwila or points north). Thanks!

Reaction score
If anyone sees Borderlands Claptrap at TRU please grab it or PM me the location (hopefully Tukwila or points north). Thanks!
I just so happen to have an extra. I got it for someone else, but she is not sure if she wants it. So if you do not find one, LMK. As far as I am concerned you have claim unless she changes her mind.

Reaction score
Would love for a re-release of series 1 of the TV show figures. I've only seen a Daryl figure in the wild once. And stupidly passed on him.
Just did a little online looking to see if I could help out. Good grief these are going for a lot!

Reaction score
Just did a little online looking to see if I could help out. Good grief these are going for a lot!
Yeah, the last time I looked Daryl was going for $45. And there have been 2 releases of him - the standard and the Wal-Mart exclusive. I only saw him once and passed as I wasn't a fan of his likeness. Boy was that a mistake. At least I grabbed a Rick from that set.

Reaction score
I just so happen to have an extra. I got it for someone else, but she is not sure if she wants it. So if you do not find one, LMK. As far as I am concerned you have claim unless she changes her mind.
Haven't had any luck at three TRUs so far, seeing lots of Psychos (in the aisles and on the pegs). I'd like to take you up on your offer, and if you have the Wedge #28 too that would be great.

Jim

Reaction score
Picked up the new Marvel Universe figures at Comics Dungeon in Wallingford Wednesday. Nice that the case had both versions of Blastarr. Was also able to snag the variant Spidey in FF blue uniform w/ bag on head :) one Xavier and Jubliee remained, no other new figures of interest or note.

Reaction score
Picked up the new Marvel Universe figures at Comics Dungeon in Wallingford Wednesday. Nice that the case had both versions of Blastarr. Was also able to snag the variant Spidey in FF blue uniform w/ bag on head :) one Xavier and Jubliee remained, no other new figures of interest or note.
Nice find! I'd love the paper bag Spider-man if I ever find one. Would you mind sharing how much these figures were at Comics Dungeon?

I've seen this wave of MU at both Target and Fred Meyers in Puyallup, but all the chase figures were already gone. I'm amazed that the Punisher passed QC as his paint job is hideous.

Also, has anyone seen the Avengers 4 pack at TRU - the one with Loki, Thor, Ironman, and Captain America with variant paint jobs? This was announced at SDCC '12 but I'm afraid that, just like the Iron Man 2 3-pack with movie accurate heads, it will never actually hit retail.

Reaction score
Sure, they were $14.99 each at the Dungeon.. sorry for delay in letting you know the $$, been offline :)

This morning found new NECA at Bellevue TRU. Clubber Lang from Rocky ($15), Trilobyte/Engineer 2 pack ($30), two pack of Predator 1 and 2 figures, and a Christmas Gizmo mogwai - basically the Gizmo w/ santa hat and candy cane. 1 each of the two versions of Clubber - otherwise plenty of all remain.

Reaction score
Thanks for the info! I just read that the paperbag Spidey is being rerleased in the next wave (or the wave after that) so I'm hoping he won't be too hard to find.

The other day I saw at Target some of the older HTF MU figures finally coming back on the pegs: Thanos, Juggernaut, and Colossus. Good so see that Hasbro is making an attempt to get some of those figures back into the hands of collectors.

Reaction score
Cool! Hope you can get one. I did see the Kang/Kraven wave showing up at Fred Meyer, so hopefully the drought will come to an end? Been very tough to find these outside specialty shops. I'll give you a ping should I see another one ;)

Reaction score
Picked up series 2 Walking Dead minimates at Bellevue TRU. Michonne, 2 zombie pack remained - TRU exclusive Morgan and Lori all gone.

Reaction score
Found the variant Fantastic Four MU set with the clear Invisible Woman at Wal-Mart today. I never thought I'd ever see that in the wild.

Reaction score
Spotted new Iron Man 3 toys at Redmond Target - 10" or so IM and Iron Patriot figs @ $20 each. 3 IP and 2IM as of noon.

Reaction score
Found the new Predator assortment at bellevue TRU - only one city hunter (gone) but the other two were available @ 10 AM

Reaction score
Yeah the Silverdale had the Predators too. Only one city hunter, which I bought, but a couple falconers and big reds remaining.

Reaction score
Found out from BBTS that the City Hunter's been short packed, 2 per case while 6ish of the other two. Which, as they're much different than other releases, makes sense. However, having missed earlier waves and the City Hunter being pretty movie accurate for the second film, was glad I was able to pick up!

Reaction score
Picked up DC Classics new assortment at Bellevue TRU. Snagged a set of Hawkman, Superman and Flash. Case assortment is 1x, 3x and 2x of the figures. I left 2 Supes and a Flash but likely gone now.

Reaction score
The Bellevue TRU had Transformers FoC Grimlock and Sound Blaster. They also have the new NECA Bioshock Infinite characters.

Reaction score
Bellevue TRU put out Iron Man 3 stuff. Picked up the Marvel Legends style @ $15 each, buy one, get one 40% off was nice. A full set, with 2 of the modern red/gold remained as of 10 AM. They also had the assemblers (ugh) and role play items out.

Reaction score
Same story at issaquah Fred's - fresh case of wave one... Sigh

Reaction score
reset at Redmond Target. Remnants of Iron Man 3 legends figs -Super Patriot remained. They also had small scale figs, 5 point articulation, $6 each. All Iron Man, but decent price point for parents. They did have the Ultimate Spidey core 6" figures, snagged the one Nova on the pegs.

Reaction score
Seriously? Wave one?
Same story at issaquah Fred's - fresh case of wave one... Sigh
Yup, I was super bummed. That all but guarantees that Fred's won't be the place for Joes this summer, which sucks because they have the best and most frequent sales and best locations (for me - 5 within my daily loop.)

Pffffffft.

But it might mean they get some of the tail end waves in the Fall. Here's to hoping.

Reaction score
Found the Nova/Hercules wave of Marvel Universe figures at Bellevue TRU this morning. Nova, Angel and Puck were one per case, Nighthawk and Hercules were two each. Both Nighthawks and 1 Herc remained as of 10 AM.

Reaction score
picked up Flint, Lady Jaye, Cyber Ninja, Alley Viper, the Cobra Invasion team 3 pack and Ninja Combat Cruiser at Woodinville Target tonight. LJ, CN and AV were in someone's stash on the bottom shelf. Sorry :D

Reaction score
Oodles of new stuff at Bellevue TRU. In the game aisle, blue Claptraps, Fortress figures, latest assortment of Mogwai. In the action figure aisle, TRU exclusive Batman Trilogy 4" or so figures - movie based, joker was the only villain - the loosely Ledger-esque figure like we saw in the 5" size when the movie came out and new Ultimate Spidey flex figures - 5" or so tall, Iron Spidey, Iron Fist and Venom all present. All this was available at 11:45 today.

Reaction score
picked up Joe Colton GI Joe figure at Woodinville Target. They still had the new Storm Shadow, Snake Eyes and Roadblock, plus the Ninja SUV vehicle.