OT: Non-Star Wars wants/finds Part 3

Reaction score
So Redmond Target's got the Iron Man 3 pack w/ MK5, Whiplash and Sea Drone. For $19.99. Which is one cent shy of the $20 limit for the $5 off coupon. Anyone seen a Target charging more for these? I know there can be variance in price - seen it recently on MU 2 packs. I want to use the coupon, but not to buy an extra of a figure I've already got.

Reaction score
Found Robot Chicken at Bellevue TRU - 1 mad scientist w/ chicken @ $13 left at 5 pm.

Reaction score
Saw an Iron Man movie Mark I and Mark II at the Fred Meyers off 19th in Tacoma. Good deal with their Buy One Get One 1/2 off. Ends today though.

I'm still looking for a War Machine if anyone spots one.

Reaction score
found MU Galactus at Bellevue TRU thus morning - 2 remaining @ $50 each

Reaction score
Looks like Bellevue TRU got some of the Archangel wave of MU figures - one current Havoc figure and others out of that wave in store as of 1 PM (no archangel to be seen so not sure which version they got). They've also got the new Cyclops and Dark Avengers 2 packs - 2 each.

Reaction score
Fred Meyer has the GI Joe Mechs on sale for $9.99, a bunch of the new Transformers gestalt combiner things (maybe Rallybots, I want to say?), Iron Man 2 at some sort of BOGO and the Burien location had about FOUR boxes of the Series 2 Lego minifigs last I checked, at Buy 2, Get 1 Free.

UPDATE:
These promotions are concluded.

I did buy a HftD Banzaitron today at the Ballard Freddies.

Reaction score
tru express stores got plenty mu mary janes and skrulls

if anyone is looking and wave 2 hftd is hitting target

Reaction score
Picked up two of the Iron Man 3 packs at Redmond Target this morning - on sale $15 each, with the $5 off $20 or more coupon from the toys a nice deal! 3 of the packs remaining this morning.

Reaction score
Jackpot at Bellevue TRU this morning. Snagged variant Archangel and Havoc and new Tron figures. They're by the same company that put out the A-Team and Airbender movie figures, which were terrible, but these actually look pretty good! They've also done some diecast vehicles, close to Titanium ship size, but @ $4 each. TRU also has 2 exclusive 3 packs @ $10 each of the same vehicles, but at a better price!

Bellevue TRU also had new Friday the 13th figure and Machete figures.

Reaction score
Anybody happen to see the World of Warcraft figures at retail, yet? They would be the Dwarf, Elf-chick, and Goblin guy riding a rocket.

Hoping to spot them at a TRU...

Reaction score
Saw those three WOW figures at Comic Stop at Redmond Town Center, $20 each. While I don't play WOW, cool looking figures - was tempted w/ an elf chick and goblin riding a rocket. Very nice designs and sculpts.

Reaction score
Trev said:
Saw those three WOW figures at Comic Stop at Redmond Town Center, $20 each. While I don't play WOW, cool looking figures - was tempted w/ an elf chick and goblin riding a rocket. Very nice designs and sculpts.
Thanks. Yea, Comic Stop always seems to have things for a few dollars more, so I'm hoping they show up at TRU for alittle less. I know the Lynnwood location is sitting on a few sets at the $20 price.

Reaction score
Everett TRU had the Mattel Ghostbusters 2 multi-pack and Family Guy Peter vs Giant Chicken. They also had all the Indie Spotlight figures, which I hadn't seen in person before. Kabuki looks really nice, though the packaging sucks.

Reaction score
Picked up the GB2 pack at Bellevue TRU Friday. $60 for all four figs is a good deal, considering they're $20 online + shipping.

Reaction score
Fred Meyer is having a BOGO on all Joe stuff, and a B2GO on Transformers. Picked up a couple POC Joes and vehicles. Some dude who was likely a scalper came tearing into the isle and filled his cart with all the larger sized Transformers and the remaining Joe vehicles, so Bothell has been cleaned out of that stuff. Still plenty of Joe figures left.

Reaction score
New TRU Marvel Legends 2 packs at Bellevue TRU - Winter Solder / Black Widow, Valkyrie / Hulk and Deadpool / Warpath. Strangely enough, it was only the blue Deadpool that they had.. They also had the new comic two packs - Sentry and Spidey then repack 2 packs of modern Iron Man / Thor and Captain America / brown Wolverine.

Reaction score
Lego Mystery Figures

Has anyone had luck finding the Series 2 Lego Mystery Figures? I've only found them once at Walmart - anyone happen to have any other good locations?

Thanks.

Reaction score
Re: Lego Mystery Figures

I got my minifig set from the Lego store and TRU the first week they came out (late Sept). Target had them in the Halloween toy/candy aisle but they seem to be gone. I've heard Fred Meyer and Borders still have them, but haven't seen any evidence of that. I think Fred's or Walmart is your best bet now. I'll keep my eye out for you!

Reaction score

MaxWedge said:
I'll keep my eye out for you!
Thanks, man. I got hooked on the Lego crack just recently. Hopefully, I'll have a couple more shots at the Series 2 figures, before I'll have to start worrying about Series 3...

Reaction score

Series 3 is going to be a pain, as they are doing away with the 2nd barcode that enables people to know what's in the bag before they open it. Gonna have to switch to feeling the parts through the bag.

Reaction score
wadsworth said:
*WANTED*</font>
THIS PIECE OF CRAP HAS BEEN BUYING UP NEW TOYS (MOST RECENTLY DCUC WAVE15) REMOVING THE FIGURE AND C&C PIECE AND THEN RETURNING THE PACKAGE WITH A DIFFERENT OLDER FIGURE IN IT'S PLACE. HE REPLACES THE COLLECTOR PINS WITH THE DC PINS THAT WERE HANDED OUT FOR FREE AT ECCC LAST YEAR.
IN THE PAST TWO DAYS HE HAS RIPPED OFF THE KENT K-MART FOR AT LEAST 6 NEW DCUC WAVE 5 FIGURES.

THIS IS THE, OR ONE OF THE [censored] THAT HAS BEEN SCREWING US FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF YEARS AT MOST OF OUR LOCAL HUNTING SPOTS.

I'M SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY PICS, BUT THIS IS THE BEST WE COULD GET RIGHT NOW. IF ANYBODY RECOGNIZES OR KNOWS WHO THIS SCUM BAG IS, PLEASE SHARE WITH THE GROUP. I AM IN CONTACT WITH THE LOSS PREVENTION PEOPLE AT A FEW DIFFERENT STORES AND THEY ARE READY TO PRESS CHARGES IF THIS GUY IS CAUGHT.
PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THESE PICS TO THE OTHER FORUMS THAT YOU ALL VISIT AND GET THESE PICS OUT TO AS MANY PLACES AND OTHER COLLECTORS EYES AS POSSIBLE. WE NEED HELP TO FIND OUT WHO THIS IS. </font>

this has been posted in most of all forums with WA state sightings. This guy has been buying DCUC and various other toys and repackaging them with other parts. He is wanted by loss prevention by various stores. please report him if you see him.

Reaction score
Hey, Everyone!

I am currently looking for old Atari 2600 and 5200 games and controllers. After years of being parked in a cardboard box, I hooked everything up and started playing these games again. Super Fun!

PM me with whatever you got and we can come to a deal.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Our last get together was at Play N Trade in Kirkland to celebrate the release of Force Unleashed II. While in Ryan's store, I saw a whole shelf of 2600 carts. Check it out or give them a call.

Reaction score
jimmerz said:
wadsworth said:
*WANTED*</font>
THIS PIECE OF CRAP HAS BEEN BUYING UP NEW TOYS (MOST RECENTLY DCUC WAVE15) REMOVING THE FIGURE AND C&C PIECE AND THEN RETURNING THE PACKAGE WITH A DIFFERENT OLDER FIGURE IN IT'S PLACE. HE REPLACES THE COLLECTOR PINS WITH THE DC PINS THAT WERE HANDED OUT FOR FREE AT ECCC LAST YEAR.
IN THE PAST TWO DAYS HE HAS RIPPED OFF THE KENT K-MART FOR AT LEAST 6 NEW DCUC WAVE 5 FIGURES.

THIS IS THE, OR ONE OF THE [censored] THAT HAS BEEN SCREWING US FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF YEARS AT MOST OF OUR LOCAL HUNTING SPOTS.

I'M SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY PICS, BUT THIS IS THE BEST WE COULD GET RIGHT NOW. IF ANYBODY RECOGNIZES OR KNOWS WHO THIS SCUM BAG IS, PLEASE SHARE WITH THE GROUP. I AM IN CONTACT WITH THE LOSS PREVENTION PEOPLE AT A FEW DIFFERENT STORES AND THEY ARE READY TO PRESS CHARGES IF THIS GUY IS CAUGHT.
PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THESE PICS TO THE OTHER FORUMS THAT YOU ALL VISIT AND GET THESE PICS OUT TO AS MANY PLACES AND OTHER COLLECTORS EYES AS POSSIBLE. WE NEED HELP TO FIND OUT WHO THIS IS. </font>

this has been posted in most of all forums with WA state sightings. This guy has been buying DCUC and various other toys and repackaging them with other parts. He is wanted by loss prevention by various stores. please report him if you see him.

Oh that should be no problem seeing as all that can be made out is that he's the only middle aged collector with a weight problem. wait...

if someone thinks they spot this man, what are they going to do? "Hey, you've been swapping figures, right? I saw your blurry picture online."

Reaction score
Really, some people have to lay-off the scalper/swapper witch-hunt stuff. Especially when some of those people can be called for buying more than their fair share themselves.

I'm not complaining because I already know the rules for finding toys. Here's one: be there when the store opens. There hasn't been a toy item in years that I haven't been able to get if I really wanted to, using just this method and paying attention to when certain stores stock. No one will ever beat all the scalper/swappers just by running one of them out-of-town. To win you just have to be smarter. Don't worry about them, that's not part of the game.

Reaction score
Jedi_Eeth_Koth said:
Really, some people have to lay-off the scalper/swapper witch-hunt stuff. Especially when some of those people can be called for buying more than their fair share themselves.

I'm not complaining because I already know the rules for finding toys. Here's one: be there when the store opens. There hasn't been a toy item in years that I haven't been able to get if I really wanted to, using just this method and paying attention to when certain stores stock. No one will ever beat all the scalper/swappers just by running one of them out-of-town. To win you just have to be smarter. Don't worry about them, that's not part of the game.
I feel there's a notable difference between scalping and swapping. While I don't resell anything I've bought, I've never been too concerned about the scalpers because they're not doing anything illegal. What this guy is doing has to be illegal and frankly I hope they catch him. I have a feeling if you had bought a collectible and found part of it missing or swapped out that you might not be happy about that.

Reaction score
Trev said:
Jedi_Eeth_Koth said:

I feel there's a notable difference between scalping and swapping. While I don't resell anything I've bought, I've never been too concerned about the scalpers because they're not doing anything illegal. What this guy is doing has to be illegal and frankly I hope they catch him. I have a feeling if you had bought a collectible and found part of it missing or swapped out that you might not be happy about that.
My point is not if I would be happy if I found a missing part on a collectible and was suspicious of tampering - obviously I wouldn't be happy. My point is posting a blurry (useless) pic of someone in hopes that the person gets caught for a crime we have zero certainty of knowing did actually happen seems way too witch-trial-ish to me. People have rights and I just hope that if anyone here wants to point a finger they need to make sure that they are doing so in a fashion that is legal and fair.

Reaction score
Lynnwood TRU: Assassin's Creed figures - equal numbers of the white and black costumes. Family Guy Stewie multi-packs - [censored] Party Stewie FTW! Harry Potter figures - Harry, Fenrir, and Snape - all look really bad with sloppy paint apps. Fenrir's facial skin tone doesn't even match his chest skin tone.

Reaction score
Good news - Bellevue TRU got more Marvel Legends 2 packs in and as of 10:30 all varieties available. Both Black Widows and both Deadpool sets there and tons of Hulks. Bad news - price bumped up to $33 each!?! Was $25 a couple weeks ago - wow. Bellevue store certainly taking the partnership w/ FAO Schwartz to heart with these prices.

Reaction score
Trev said:
Good news - Bellevue TRU got more Marvel Legends 2 packs in and as of 10:30 all varieties available. Both Black Widows and both Deadpool sets there and tons of Hulks. Bad news - price bumped up to $33 each!?! Was $25 a couple weeks ago - wow. Bellevue store certainly taking the partnership w/ FAO Schwartz to heart with these prices.
Yeah, that store has inflated prices on most everything. I guess if they can, they will.

Reaction score
Yeah, but a 32% jump in a couple weeks? Dang.. and I can see exclusives being an easier target as there's nowhere else to get them. Considering the prices of some Star Wars exclusives over the last few years I'm curious how much those might be.

Reaction score
Not sure of the manufacturer, think it's monogram, but Bellevue TRU has some new mini-statues for Marvel Avengers, in the style of the Marvel character pieces from a year ago. 8 different, 7 heroes + Loki - all present except Hawkeye. Not bad looking pieces!

Reaction score
Remnants of DC wave 14 at Lynnwood Walmart available as of noon including a few Zatannas, Kamandis and one Hourman. They've also got some of the new Marvel U figures including multiple World War Hulk, Iron Man and 1 each Spidey 2099 and Doc Samson.

Reaction score
Nice little score today! Lynnwood Marshalls had the Hall of Heroes Joe figures for $5.99 each. Had plenty of all except Snake Eyes w/ Timber & Stormshadow, of which I got the last. A couple of the Vipers were the gold mask variety. Woodinville TJ Maxx had two Masterpiece Skywarps for $30 each, one now remains. Also had one set of the former WalMart exclusive Universe/Classics Transformers. Got the red G1 Powerglide for a mere $15!

Reaction score
I found the Planet Hulk MU wave at Toys R Us in Silverdale today. There was still a Captain Marvel and Iron Man there when I left.

Reaction score
Silverdale Target had the Halo Reach Advance wave 2 today. The Red Elite was sold out, but they still had Carter, and the White Spartan. I picked up the orange Grunt and a Carter.