OT: Non-Star Wars wants/finds Part 3

Reaction score
New Bioshock at Bellevue TRU - 3 Big Daddy (not the TRU exclusive bouncer w/ red on it), 3 Lady Splicer and 1 little sister 2 pack remain. $20 for the Daddy, $14 for the others.

Reaction score
Yesterday Silverdale Toysrus had the Hiss Tank and wolf something from the new gijoe figures.

They had the new Transformers wave Deluxe, legends and Voyager (Sea Ravage ect..).

They also put out the new SW transformers.

Reaction score
Snagged one of those new HISS tanks from Bellevue TRU. Wolf Hound was there, too, but already have a couple of that vehicle. Bellevue TRU also has new Mattel WWE classic wrestlers - Ricky the Dragon Steamboat, Stone Cold and the rest. Nice looking figures if you're into classic wrestlers.

Reaction score
Bellevue TRU had two cases of new GI Joe figures - pretty picked over now. Usual suspects of Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow aplenty, all but Alley Viper left as of 10 AM. Good deal w/ the 2 for $10 special on. They've also got two sets of the new alpha vehicles.

Predator figures also available - kinda meh. They look okay in person, I just thought the detailing might be a little better.

If you're a true Spidey fanatic, they've got three figure boxes of Spidey universe 3.75 inch figures - many done in translucent plastic including Rhino, Goblin and Venom. Just strange..

Happy hunting!

Reaction score
Redmond Target had some new Halo Reach stuff - two packs and a nice gift set that included a couple of the new sculpts. Some new Marvel Universe 2 packs including one w/ a Punisher w/ a new bandanna'd head sculpt. Second aisle had some McFarlane NFL two packs, one w/ Romo and one w/ Favre.

Reaction score
I saw the Marvel Universe Multiple Man wave in the Silverdale TRU today. It is all gone now.

Reaction score
Tacoma and Lakewood Targets puy out their Marvel 2-packs today. As many are out and about this weekend i am looking for the following Marvel Universe figs: Winter Soldier with long and with short hair, Archangel Death mask and Havok in black and white classic costume. Have yet to see Wave nine locally buy found a few wave 10 earlier this week. thanks Jake

Reaction score
Woodinville Target's still a mess but they did have new JLU 3 packs @ $16 each. Mr Miracle/ Cyborg / Plastic man - Supes Live Wire & Metallo and the one most interesting to me - Flash and Captains Boomerang and Cold! Always liked Digger Harkness - nice to see Jim get a figure!

Reaction score
Issaquah and Factoria Targets ARE reset. Can't tell you how nice it was to see, after so many months of them looking shoddy and depleted.

Issaquah had an end caps box of Marvel Universe (Juggernaut/Havoc/Archangel wave), Joes and lots of Star Wars and Transformers.

Reaction score
Frustrated teacher who has tons of time on his hands and still can not find Archangel Death Variant or Classic Havok needs your help. I would be much obliged if anyone who comes across these could pick them up for me if you see them. I have hit 5 different Targets 10 different times in the last 3 days looking for these and have appeared to have arrived 5 minutes too late as these are the only two missing every time.

Your help would be awesome and I am happy to return the favor - just let me know what you are looking for!

Reaction score
So here is a rundown.

Poulsbo and Bremerton WalMart had the new Halo Reach figures. Neither had the Grunt. Bremerton had the box set, but Poulsbo did not. Fred Meyer in Bremerton also had the individual figures.

Silverdale TRU had the Skrull wave of Marvel Universe.
Also they had Rodimus Minor exclusive from the TFA series. A shout out to Jgray169 as it was a pal of his that had them all in his cart and let me have one. He was buying them for boardies from a Transformers Board.

Reaction score
Bellevue TRU had the "Fury of Combat" Iron Man 4 pack w/ Mk 6, two drones and Fury - gone now

Also a big restock on NECA gremlins. had a case of figures, box of small plush and the 1:1 scale-ish dancing gizmo plush for $20.

Reaction score
was that you that took all the Marvel Universe figures...? not that i cared....funny how that 4 pack lasted 15 mins and in tacoma they lasted all day lol

Trev said:
Bellevue TRU had the "Fury of Combat" Iron Man 4 pack w/ Mk 6, two drones and Fury - gone now

Also a big restock on NECA gremlins. had a case of figures, box of small plush and the 1:1 scale-ish dancing gizmo plush for $20.

Reaction score
Yes, my T-Former friend that helped you out on the TFA exclusives is a GREAT guy ... and buys only for friends that collect. If you ever see him in the Silverdale store, don't be afraid to strike up a conversation or trade TF needs, he's always willing to help a fellow collector.

Reaction score
jimmerz said:
was that you that took all the Marvel Universe figures...? not that i cared....funny how that 4 pack lasted 15 mins and in tacoma they lasted all day lol

Trev said:

LOL - no, it wasn't me. I got there about 1 PM and got the last of the Fury of Combat sets. But I could tell there'd been some Marvel Universe figures there when I saw the Wrecker still hanging around.

Reaction score
jgray169 said:
Yes, my T-Former friend that helped you out on the TFA exclusives is a GREAT guy ... and buys only for friends that collect. If you ever see him in the Silverdale store, don't be afraid to strike up a conversation or trade TF needs, he's always willing to help a fellow collector.
yup yup i concur!

Reaction score
Silverdale target had at least a couple cases of Iron Patriot wave just sitting on the shelfs. I already have everything I want except Mary Jane and the Skrull but didn't want to spend the money right now.

Reaction score
Yesterday it looked like Bellevue got a few cases of the same wave, too - no MJ or Skrulls in view, plenty of the short haired Winter Soldier were available.

Reaction score
Bellevue TRU put out YET MORE Marvel Universe Winter Soldier / Wrecker wave. PLENTY of all except Skrull soldiers. Great that they're getting MU figures, but some of the different assortments out would have been nice. Going to be hard for them to move that many of the same figures.

Renton Walmart has a few of the Doomsday DC Infinite Heroes 6 packs. Don't know how old this and I've given up on that line, but they're in the clearance section @ $35 just in case anyone's looking for that one.

Reaction score
Alderwood/Lynnwood TRU: TF MP Grimy x1, no TFA exclusives (well except peg-warmer Ratchet). Dexter figures.

Lynnwood Walmart: TF HA Jazz x3 or 4.

Lynnwood Comic Stop: MU Wrecker, both Wolvies, and Multiple Man

Reaction score
Halo Reach 2 packs at Redmond Target. Picked up one of two UNSC troopers - $22 per two pack.

Reaction score
Crossroads Bellevue Half Price books had some old Stargate and Waterworld figures by the cash register (side facing towards the food court) for about $4-$5 each. Not a whole heck of a lot and a reminder of how far sculpting's come, but a unique find if anyone's interested.

Reaction score
Silverdale TRU got the Wrecker MU case in again. Also they got a Case of Halo Reach with the Grunt Ultra in it.

Reaction score
Woodinville Target: MU Thor, Winter Soldier (short hair) x2, Iron Spidey, Wolvie (yellow), Mary Jane, Iron Patriot, and Wrecker. Plus, MU two-packs. Also part of the DCUC Chemo wave and TF wave 1 pegwarmers.

Reaction score
were those MU packs the new ones w/ Phoenix/Cyclops and the Dark Wolverine set?

Reaction score
Checked Woodinville Target, lots of MU 2 packs, but previous waves w/ wrecking crew members, Ultron pack, etc. Saw the DC Classics, purple Wildcat w/ updated Chemo torso w/ extra bubble piece inside chest was there.

Redmond Target had some new series 2 GI Joes, picked up Zartan, Dusty, Snake Eyes and Destro. No Jungle Viper or Recondo there - one Destro all that remains.

Reaction score
Redmond Target restocked GI Joes - at least two each of Dusty, Zartan, Destro and new Snake Eyes as of noon. No sign of Recondo or Jungle Viper which is what I was hoping for..

End cap restock (more like just dump em there) of MU figures - Mary Jane and Skrull were there plus the usual suspects from that wave.

Reaction score
Spotted MU two pack of Dark Wolverine and Spidey at Northgate TRU. Much better looking than I expected, but I left it as Wolvie's mask is bent on one ear, mask corner, call it what you will. You might not notice it at first, but it's obvious once you see it. Just a word of caution to any other collectors who might be looking.

Reaction score
WELL off topic, but Best Buy's got the Tales of the Gold Monkey complete series on sale for $20, down from $35. Yep, Indiana Jones knock off, but still fun. Northgate was sold out and I think I got the last one at Bellevue, but it's on sale I THINK through September so they'll get more or you can just go online.

Reaction score
Jackpot at Redmond Target - surprisingly, it was 5 PM today and I expected nothing. MU two pack of Dark Wolvie and Spidey - they had four so I was able to find the best one. No sign of Phoenix/Cyclops.

And snagged what I was missing of the new GI Joe wave. Last Jungle Viper and found Recondo. All others still there.

Reaction score
i can help with MU figures, Southcenter target, and tacoma and bellevue had the wrecker wave and mj ....

also southcenter had the target exclusive iron man 2 pack

Reaction score
What Target Iron Man pack is that? I know they're doing some MU two packs, including Iron Man, then there's also some movie multipacks coming, which get more interesting
including Navy Drone and Whiplash

Reaction score
Woodinville Target: Now I hardly know anything about Joe's, but I can state that there were Recondo x3 and Viper x3, plus alot of others from I assume is that Wave. The pegs were pretty much full. Hope that helps.

Reaction score
I found the Halo Ghost today at Target in Silverdale.

Bremerton Walmart got more Halo Reach figures in and the had the Marvel Wrecker wave in.

Reaction score
Woodinville Target had tons of the latest Joes. Grabbed Dusty, Zartan, and a few Jungle Vipers. Still one viper left and a couple Recondos. Plenty of all the others.

Reaction score
Found Cyclops/Phoenix MU two pack at Redmond Target - no more of that one, but Dark Wolvie and Spidey still there.