ot luke dagaboh face

Reaction score
Has anybody checked out the face on the
new luke dagaboh figure that will be released
this summer. It looks awful. Go to hasbro to
check it out

Reaction score
It comes with interchangeble heads and arms.

It actualy looks pretty nice

Try checking out the big Galactic Hunter images from that time.

Reaction score
all the pictures i've seen are really good looking. i haven't seen the ones you are referring to, but i like the looks of this fig from what i've seen before

Reaction score
the head where he is "standing on his hands"
looks like he saw a ghost. the other head is
very nice !!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Has there been any carded images released anywhere yet? Would love to see how they are packaging the interchangable pieces.

Reaction score
Any of you ever look at yourselves doing a handstand in front of the mirror or watch someone else doing it? Your face will look pretty gimpy due to the amount of concentration you're exerting as you focus on balancing yourself. The facial expression looks pretty accurate to me.

Reaction score
Wonder how they're gonna package that.

Stupid Kid: "AHH! Mom! Luke comes packed with a severed head and arms!"

Reaction score
Originally posted by grandpa yoda:
looks like he saw a ghost.
<font size="2" face="arial">Go back and watch that scene in TESB. That's what his face does look like. Like mentioned before, one's face does tend to look a bit off when doing a handstand. Plus, during that scene, Luke has his vision of Han and Leia suffering at Cloud City. When he reacts to that in the film, he does look like he just saw a ghost.
Personally, I think both of the faces are two of the better sculpts of Luke's face that Hasbro has given us.

GNT

Reaction score
It probably is

Originally posted by Cthulhu522:
The Upside Down head is pretty bad, but the other is good.
<font size="2" face="arial">I agree with you Cthulhu522,I'm happy we are getting 2 heads/arms for the price of 1. I like many others don't like that head one bit but luckly for the 2nd head. Maybe Hasbro will continue adding spare body parts in the EP3 line, quite a few figures could use an extra arm or leg

Reaction score
Originally posted by Darth Rayne:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="arial">Originally posted by grandpa yoda:
looks like he saw a ghost.
<font size="2" face="arial">Go back and watch that scene in TESB. That's what his face does look like. Like mentioned before, one's face does tend to look a bit off when doing a handstand. Plus, during that scene, Luke has his vision of Han and Leia suffering at Cloud City. When he reacts to that in the film, he does look like he just saw a ghost.
Personally, I think both of the faces are two of the better sculpts of Luke's face that Hasbro has given us.
</font>[/QUOTE]<font size="2" face="arial">well stated. i believe the "saw a ghost" thing is very cool, in that luke basically did see the ghosts of his friends.

[ 03-26-2004, 09:56 AM: Message edited by: Old Ben Kenobi ]

Reaction score
I don't have a problem with the Luke head. I will definitely get two of this figure. I just hope the Spirit Obi-Wan turns out better than the crappy holo Luke.

Reaction score
I'm not going to criticize the look of this figure because knowing Hasbro, there could have been two variants released and we would all have to pay double the price for both of them.

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
I love this fig too, and will also buy 2 so I can have both poses.

On a side note, Grandpa- is there anything I can do to convince you to not hit enter while you type your posts?

Reaction score
I like the face of the Luke Dagobah figure, but the "dagaboh" figure is horrible.

Reaction score
heh, heres hoping for a diorama of "upside down" luke head standing face up, looking at, oh I don't know, a rancor or something? lol then another one with an Ewok

gotta love Hasbro for their funny head casts