FS OT FS 2 Iconic original horror movie posters SIGNED x 31 and x5

Reaction score
Open to offer on any remaining item(s) below. Updated Sold items.
Sale prices on all items now.

Updated items and prices 7/16/20

Halloween One sheet movie poster (original 1978) - $1100 SOLD
Signed by 3. With original light theatrical wear. Folded poster as per original theatrical use. NOT A REPRODUCTION. If you are a fan of Michael Myers then this is the poster to own.Signed by 1) John Carpenter - "John Carpenter" in the bottom right white border.
2) Charles Cyphers (Sheriff Brackett) - "Best Wishes Charles Cyphers"
3) Nancy Loomis (Annie) - "To Jeff Hey Jerk Speed Kills! Nancy Loomis"
View media item 396233

One Original Movie poster one sheet (27x41) for Re-Animator that has been autographed. With original light theatrical wear (a few black lines across the bottom white border of the poster apparently from being framed at the movie theater). POSTER IS CURRENTLY NOT FRAMED. NO FRAME INCLUDED. Directed by Brian Yuzna and starring Jeffrey Combs. Folded poster as per original theatrical use. NOT A REPRODUCTION.

Signed by
1) Special effects make up artist John Carl Buechler (deceased) whose credit appears on the movie poster - Signed " To Jeff All the Beast John Carl Buechler" (He signed it within a name badge that he drew on the character's jacket on the poster. Very unique).
$1800 ($475 ON SALE $350 plus $25 shipping.)
View media item 396225
View media item 396227
View media item 396226

John Carpenter's Escape from New York original vintage Half sheet movie poster cast signed including LEE VAN CLEEF!
Framed! Add that one item to your John Carpenter / Escape from New York collection that you may never come across again....
$2800 (ON SALE $1600 with free shipping) for a ORIGINAL HALF SHEET MOVIE POSTER for John Carpenter's Escape From New York that is autographed by four of the stars and is ALSO FRAMED (wooden custom frame) UNDER GLASS The movie leads were Kurt Russell and Lee Van Cleef. This is an actual movie poster that was used in a theater and has original wear from that use. NOT FOLDED.

I obtained all signatures in person. Photo from the Lee Van Cleef signing is NOT included but upon request by the buyer, I will email you a scanned copy of it (You can see this photo below.)

Poster is custom wood framed under GLASS. Ready to hang.

I was able to get Lee Van Cleef to sign the poster at a Golf Tournament in the early 1980's. That tournament is now known as the John Deere Classic. Back then it was called either the Quad Cities Open (1981) or Miller High Life QCO (1982-1984). The photo of myself with Cleef was taken at the celebrity tournament in the early 1980's so likely either 1981 or 1982. I remember that it wasn't long after Escape from New York was released (which was in 1981).

Signed by

1) Lee Van Cleef (Deceased) signed in pen "Lee Van Cleef"

2) Adrienne Barbeau signed "To Jeff My Best Adrienne Barbeau"

3) Tom Atkins signed "Jeff My Best Tom Atkins"

4) Charles Cyphers signed "Best Wishes Charles Cyphers"

View media item 395987
View media item 395991View media item 395988View media item 395989
View media item 395990

Samantha Eggar who starred in the 1965 William Wyler film The Collector with Terrence Stamp has signed this LARGE vintage 1960s butterfly display glass tray. $1800 (ON SALE $1060 with $80 shipping.

In the film she starred in, a butterfly collector played by Stamp abducts Eggar's character and keeps her hostage at his estate. Samantha Eggar has signed (see photo of the signing) this butterfly display on the glass front "Thank you for collecting me Samantha Eggar." These are real mounted butterflies. The film was based on a novel by author John Fowles.

View media item 395926
View media item 395927
View media item 395924
View media item 395925

While this item (Cinematographer Dean Cundey's production used clapperboard) isn't signed, it would be a great item to take to a convention to get signed by Cundey or the director Greydon Clark as he does conventions as well. $1700 (ON SALE FOR $970 plus $65 shipping.
SOLD

Cundey was the cinematographer for John Carpenter, Steven Spielberg, Robert Zemeckis, and Greydon Clark - Fans will be interested in this original production used camera clapper board (camera slate) from the alien sci/fi horror film "Without Warning" (available on blu-ray. Blu-Ray not included ). Directed by the talented Greydon Clark. The original filming title was "Alien Warning" as seen on the clapperboard.Career wise for Dean Cundey, this film would have been shot after The Fog and before Escape From New York.

View media item 395337
1) The Texas Chainsaw Massacre original one sheet movie poster 27x41. Fantastic art. (1980 New Line Cinema release) Signed by 5 (sadly 3 deceased) $1800 (ON SALE $249 with $30 shipping) if Paypal is sent as a gift. SOLD

Shows some theatrical wear. Theatrical poster properly folded as per original use.
Signed by:
1) Director Tobe Hooper " To Jeff Tobe Hooper" Deceased 2) Jim Siedow (Old Man) "Jim Siedow" Deceased
View media item 3962443) Gunnar Hansen (Leatherface) signed on his character "To Jeff Gunnar Hansen" Deceased
4) John Dugan (Grandpa) "John Dugan Grandpa"
5) Edwin Neal (The Hitchhiker) "Edwin Neal Hitchhiker"

2) Night of the Living Dead original one sheet from 1968 signed by 31 (sadly 14 deceased) $4300 (ON SALE $1900 plus $30 shipping)
You will never find another original one sheet from this film signed by 31 at this price.
Theatrical poster properly folded as per original use. Poster shows wear and tear from theatrical use including folds, creases, tears on edges and Slightly loose center folds (as seen in the photo) , and other wear - see photos. These are very expensive original posters to purchase by themselves not to mention when they are signed by 31.
Signed by:

1) Director George Romero who signed on the screaming face of Helen Cooper (TV reporter from DC scene)"Jeff, Stay Scared George A. Romero" Deceased
2) Lee Hartman Zombie and newsroom typist "Lee Hartman" Deceased
3) Keith Wayne (Tom) "Keith Wayne" Deceased
4) Dave James (Zombie) "To Jeff Dave James"
5) Rick Catizone (animation for end credits) "To Jeff Best Wishes! Rick Catizone"
6) Marilyn Eastman (signed on Judith O'Dea's character in middle of poster) (Helen Cooper) "For Jeff Marilyn Eastman"
7) Joe Unitas (Lighting supervisor) "To Jeff Best Wishes Joe Unitas"
8) Ken Gass (son of farm house owner who watched filming in person) "Ken Gass"
9) Norma Jean Gass (owner of farm house used in the film) "Norma Jean Gass" Deceased
10) Charles Odato (props - supplied the taxidermy heads seen in the film) "To Jeff Charles Odato" Deceased
11) Bill Burchinal (zombie) "To Jeff Bill Burchinal" Deceased
12) Ella Mae Smith (zombie) "To Jeff Ella Mae Smith"
13) Bill Mogush (zombie) "To Jeff Bill Mogush"
14) George Kosana (The Sheriff , production , manager) "To Jeff, They're Dead! They're all messed up! George Kosana The Sheriff" Deceased
15) Karl Hardman (Harry Cooper, producer) "For Jeff Karl Hardman" Deceased
16) Josephine Streiner (Zombie) "To Jeff Josephine Streiner" Deceased
17) **** Heckard (Posse member wearing Black hat at bridge scene) "**** Heckard Black Hat"
18) Russ Streiner (Johnny, Producer) "To Jeff They're coming to get you Johnny Russ Streiner"
19) Herbert Summer (The zombie that Ben Shoots at the gas pump) "Herbert Summer"
20) Charles Craig (Zombie, TV reporter, posse member) signed on the image of himself as a ghoul "Charles Craig" Deceased
21) Judy Ridley (Judy) "To Jeff Judy Ridley Judy"
22) Gary Streiner (sound, assistant camera, posse member from end credits) "To Jeff Gary Streiner Respect the Dead"
23) Bill Hinzman (cemetery zombie, cameraman) Signed on the image of himself "Bill Hinzman" Deceased
24) Terry Gindele (zombie) "To Jeff Terry Gindele"
25) John Russo (writer, zombie) "For Jeff Best Wishes John Russo"
26) Regis Survinski (zombie, Reporter wearing shades in DC scene, Special effects) "Good Luck Jeff Regis Survinski" Deceased
27) Bob Harvey (helicopter during posse scene) "To Jeff Capt. Bob Harvey"
28) Kyra Schon (Karen Cooper) signed by screaming head of Helen Cooper who she stabs with the trowel in the film. "To Jeff Kyra"
29) Steve Hutsko (Cameraman for Bill Cardille in his scene at Bridge location) "Steve Hutsko" Deceased
30) Bill Cardille (TV-11 Reporter from Bridge scene who interviews the sheriff) "Chilly Billy Cardille 11" Deceased
31) Judith O'Dea (Barbra) Signed on the ghoul image of Marilyn Eastman in the upper right portion of poster "Judith O'Dea"

Terms of Sale for all items in this post: Payment payment only. Shipping will be by usps Ground Economy (7-10 days) in the continental U.S- If I'm able to upgrade you to Priority with no additional cost to you I will, but it will depend on the USPS final cost. ALL ITEMS will be fully insured and have signature delivery (Will have to be signed for upon delivery) with tracking in the continental U.S. As with all of my sales, items are sold as collector items - collector to collector. Item(s) are Sold As Is. All Sales Final. No returns or refunds as Items are fully insured for the full amount of your purchase price in case of lost or damaged mail. Items are mailed out within 2 business days after paypal payment is received (Usually within 24 hours) with the only exception due to bad weather at this time of year. I will update you after shipping by providing the tracking # and expected delivery date according to USPS.

View media item 395564
View media item 395563
View media item 395562
View media item 395561
View media item 395560
View media item 395559
View media item 395558
View media item 395565
View media item 395566
View media item 395572
View media item 395571
View media item 395570
View media item 395569
View media item 395568
View media item 395567

3) Lot of 15 signed Limited Edition Night of the Living Dead Autographed Photos. (original price $1430) (ON SALE $450 + $20 for shipping) SOLD.
15 signed photos (14 black and white measures roughly 5" x 7") by the cast and crew of Night of the Living Dead who were interviewed for the AOTD documentary. Originally when the Autopsy of the Dead Documentary on Night of the Living Dead was first released, you could receive one of these signed BLACK AND WHITE 5X7 photos with one purchase of the DVD. They were extremely limited and randomly inserted so to get these different photos and signatures would require a lot of luck since they were randomly inserted (photo variations on some signatures) and a lot of purchases. Each photo has a limited edition sticker on the back.
Then you also have (one) 8x10 rare behind the scenes COLOR of the ghouls going through the field being chased by the posse. Signed by Bill Hinzman Zombie #1.

Selling only as a lot of 15.

• View media item 395928

• Original SET OF NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD Lobby Cards (full 8 card set with 35 signatures!!). $2800 ( ON SALE $1400 plus $35 shipping_SOLD
    For the Night of the Living Dead collector looking for a collection centerpiece – A one of a kind collection of 35 SIGNATURES on this lobby card lot for Night of the Living Dead (complete Original Lobby Card set not a reproduction. ALL 8 LOBBY CARDS ARE HERE MAKING THIS A COMPLETE SET. No Fading like many lobby cards you see up for auction - The green Night of the Living Dead logo is Not faded green but actually green). These have been stored out of sunlight in an archival acid free binder (not included) You will never find another original vintage lobby card set from this film with this many signatures for this price.

All wear on cards will be from original Theatrical use (this includes tears, pinholes, creases, etc). This Also includes brown tape on some lobby cards backs. This was how they originally mounted them for display in the theaters.

ALL 8 Night of the Living Dead lobby cards are signed. Photos show the actual condition. Any questions please message.

• View media item 395936

Last edited:
Reaction score
Christmas sale is now on for the Texas Chainsaw Massacre poster signed by 5. See post above for details.

Reaction score
Just added a lot of NEW ITEMS including:
Night of the Living Dead original 1968 lobby card set of 8 signed by 35 $3600
15 Night of the Living Dead signed limited edition photos $485
Chicago Bears full size helmet signed by 7 including Walter Payton $1800 SOLD
William Wyler's film The Collector from 1965 - Star Samantha Eggar signed vintage Display (RARE) $1800

Last edited:
Reaction score
Updated.
Chicago Bears full size Helmet signed by 7 including Walter Payton SOLD
Rare Camera production used Clapperboard for Cinematographer Dean Cundey added. $1700
Rest of items are still available.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Going to be clearing these out of my collection ASAP so feel free to make offers as I will not be waiting on multiple offers - first come first serve.

Reaction score
I'd be all over that NOTLD poster if it weren't for the personalization. Or if my name was Jeff :).

Great items, though! Good stuff.

Reaction score
Thanks. Sadly 14 of the signers are deceased so you have limited options on adding those to your collection going forward.
They were personalized to me as I did a documentary on the film so if anything it adds to the authenticity. But If you change your mind, I'm sure we could work something out. I've messaged you privately as well. Plus there are services that will remove inscriptions from posters or names.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Original post update: Open to offer(s) on any remaining item(s) above in original post. Updated Sold items.

Reaction score
Updated new sale prices on all items in original post above.

14 5x7 Night of the Living Dead Autographed photos SOLD
Dean Cundey Clapperboard SOLD
Rest of items still available - open to offer(s).

Reaction score
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie one sheet poster signed by cast and director SOLD

Reaction score
Original Halloween movie one sheet poster signed by cast and director SOLD