OT Extras Research Thread

Reaction score
I have started this thread because I research Star Wars actor's from the OT. I know many other people here are interested in that particular subject, and I have not found any other thread specifically for this, so I started it myself. This thread is dedicated to researching uncredited extras from the original trilogy. You can post confirmation, callsheets or perform ducktest's on this thread. I might as well kick off the discussion myself.

Not too long ago, I found a previously unidentified extra, and realized that it was in fact Ron Watkins, an actor credited as being in Star Wars, but we never knew who he played. Unfortunately, although we know it's him, we still need some on-paper confirmation. Another actor I'm trying to find confirmation on is Stenson Falke.
ok.PNG
This is Ron Watkins. Thanks to expert analyst Hernalt for teaching me some of the important tricks of ducktesting.

Reaction score
Anyways, I need some help. I'm trying to look for a gy named Roy Beck, who was allegedly in ANH and ROTJ, but I can't find him anywhere. For reference, here's Roy Beck in 1975.
beck.PNG