Original Trilogy Collection - Wisconsin Finds...

Reaction score
Wal-mart Oshkosh had 1 case of the OTC figures this morning. The case contained:

2 Bespin Leia
2 Lobot
2 Cloud Car Pilot
1 Wicket
1 Stormtrooper
1 R2D2
1 Obi-Wan Kenobi
1 Boba Fett
1 C3P0

In case you're still wondering...only Bespin Leia, Lobot, and CC Pilot are new figures. The rest are re-packs on new packaging.

ATTN: If you're in Oshkosh (like right now), I left 9 of the 12 figures on the pegs...go get them.

Aaron.

Reaction score
If you are still looking for the OTC figures, head over to Wal-Mart Oshkosh. The 9 figures that remained from the case I found Sunday morning are still there. How is that? Somebody tried to hide them...they didn't do a very good job because I found the figures sitting in a cart near the toy department. It was a "re-shop" cart, which in retail terms means it contains miscellaneous toys that were returned or found in different places around the store. The toys in the cart had not been put back in their respective places in the toy department yet. The cart was located right by the bikes.

Aaron.

Reaction score
I currently need VOTC Boba & Stormtrooper, any clone troopers, any rebel troopers, any stormtroopers, money, POTJ figures, OTC Tusken Raider, OTC Scanning Crew, OTC Stormtrooper , and any figures people are trying to get rid of and/or trading!

Ben

Reaction score
I am looking for any of them. Loose would be my most preferred as of right now. I am trying to build custom dioramas for my figures. I need a large quantity of figures, so the cheaper the better. I have been picking most of them up for less than or a $1.00.

Ben