Oregon Episode III

Reaction score
Hayden Meadows Walmart still has a huge endcap full of TBS 3.75 figs. It's down to about 20 Jyns, 20 Cassians, 15 Akbar's, 30 Landos, and a handful of Finns and TFA Han.

Reaction score
Anyone been out to the new Star Wars store right next to Clackamas Mall?

Reaction score
Anyone been out to the new Star Wars store right next to Clackamas Mall?
I believe that's the same Star Wars store that was over in Milwaukee, then moved inside the mall for a couple years, now it's near the mall. I like that store in general, but I was irritated at his scalper prices on a lot of stuff. I also caught the owner at Walmart buying an entire case of the droid factory 2-packs (including the cardboard display).

But no, I haven't been in the new revived version of the shop yet.

Reaction score
I believe that's the same Star Wars store that was over in Milwaukee, then moved inside the mall for a couple years, now it's near the mall. I like that store in general, but I was irritated at his scalper prices on a lot of stuff. I also caught the owner at Walmart buying an entire case of the droid factory 2-packs (including the cardboard display).

But no, I haven't been in the new revived version of the shop yet.
It's the same guy. Just looked at their Facebook page and he's in one of the photos. I once saw him once at the Tigard TRU buying stuff.

I loved his shop in Milwaukie because it always had something I wanted and for retail or a negligible amount over standard retail, but the mall store was when he lost my business because Clackamas Town Center and the surrounding areas are a Saturday morning/afternoon traffic nightmare plus his prices skyrocketed in order to cover his new rent and overhead.

Overall, I stopped collecting altogether after the big AT-AT and the Clone Wars Y-Wing came out.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Went into the store over the weekend. Decent selection of vintage and a ton of power of the force 2, vintage collection etc. Prices are at or above retail for new and slightly above ebay for vintage. Any other stores in the area that offer better deals for older star wars items?

Reaction score
Went into the store over the weekend. Decent selection of vintage and a ton of power of the force 2, vintage collection etc. Prices are at or above retail for new and slightly above ebay for vintage. Any other stores in the area that offer better deals for older star wars items?
The only other store like that I've been in recently was the Toys & Collectibles place in Beaverton that's in the tiny strip mall. He has very undependable hours. (Often you call and leave a message and he calls you when he's open). His prices are typically much much worse.

Reaction score
The only other store like that I've been in recently was the Toys & Collectibles place in Beaverton that's in the tiny strip mall. He has very undependable hours. (Often you call and leave a message and he calls you when he's open). His prices are typically much much worse.
Heroes and Hobbies! I know that place, too. I used to go in there years ago, late at night on Fridays and Saturdays.

And yeah, his prices are more ridiculouser that the other guy.

Reaction score
I did go to that store in Beaverton once. One of the more bizarre retail experiences I have ever had. Thought the owner was a total a-hole.

Reaction score
There is Billy Galaxy. It's across the street from powells. It's a tiny place but there is a lot to look at (not all SW). I've never actually bought anything there but I heard others have gotten some decent deals. I remember seeing some high prices but you never know. They do have some vintage.

Last edited:
Reaction score
There is Billy Galaxy. It's across the street from powells. It's a tiny place but there is a lot to look at (not all SW). I've never actually bought anything there but I heard others have gotten some decent deals. I remember seeing some high prices but you never know. They do have some vintage.
That's a cool place but it's more like a museum and it's a pain to get to, parking wise.

Reaction score
Did any of you go to Celebration? I talked to a guy from Portland very briefly...
I would like to go one of these years, but it's always during when I have the most games to work. This summer I have only one 7 day stretch without a Timbers, Thorns, or T2 game.

Reaction score
I would like to go one of these years, but it's always during when I have the most games to work. This summer I have only one 7 day stretch without a Timbers, Thorns, or T2 game.
What do you do at the games?

Replying also to above comment, sadly it wasnt me at celebration. Would love to go one of these days...

Reaction score
What do you do at the games?

Replying also to above comment, sadly it wasn't me at celebration. Would love to go one of these days...
I work in the video control room, rolling replays on the big board. I'd love to do one of the Star Wars weekends at Disneyworld too...maybe someday.

Reaction score
Found TLJ figures at Shopko in Salem on Sunday. I got the Rathtar w/ Bala-Tik, Han Solo / Boba Fett and Rey / Praetorian Guard two packs, Resistance Tech Rose, Finn, Poe Dameron, Chewbacca and Kylo Ren singles. There was a Rathtar set, Rey / Praetorian Guard and a couple of Rose figures left when I was done. I also found all the new Hot Wheels and an interactive Porg at Fred Meyers on Lombard in Portland, as well as the "all-terrain" Hot Wheels at many Walmarts from Portland down to Sweet Home. Good luck!

Reaction score
Literally nothing new in McMinnville for FF. Maybe they'll put stuff out later in the morning.

UPDATE: Went back around 9:30 am and Walmart had put out a FF display next to the regular toy aisle. Looked like someone had already grabbed all of BS6" wave 2; I nabbed Luke and Thrawn for myself. Plenty of other stuff in the 6" and 3-3/4" ranges when I left.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Literally nothing new in McMinnville for FF. Maybe they'll put stuff out later in the morning.

UPDATE: Went back around 9:30 am and Walmart had put out a FF display next to the regular toy aisle. Looked like someone had already grabbed all of BS6" wave 2; I nabbed Luke and Thrawn for myself. Plenty of other stuff in the 6" and 3-3/4" ranges when I left.
I didn't even go out last night. I don't want any 5POA or 6" this time around and the shine was really taken off for the TFA FF for me.

Reaction score
I didn't even go out last night. I don't want any 5POA or 6" this time around and the shine was really taken off for the TFA FF for me.
I'm oddly reversed. Didn't care about TFA stuff until the 3-3/4" TBS wave hit two months after FF1, but I was really looking forward to FF2. Maybe it's because Luke and Thrawn are my favorite characters.

If anyone finds the 3-3/4" TBS Luke somewhere in the Portland-Eugene corridor, could you drop me a PM? On the hunt now...

Reaction score
No sign of the TBS figs in my Walmart wonderings (Hayden Meadows, Tigard, Sherwood, Cornelius) but that's about as far as I've gotten. Fred Meyers is selling the 5POA figs for 9.99, which is $2 more than Walmart, kinda cracked me up.

Reaction score
Well, on a whim, I decided to go to the Woodburn WM in the wee hours. They had 3x Luke, 3x Rose, 2x Praetorian Guard, 2x FO Executioner. I picked up one of everything and left the rest.

Reaction score
Interesting. I was just there a couple days ago, too. I think that WM must have a collector. They get the strangest amount of stuff there.
Yeah, it seems that stuff doesn't always make it out onto the floor. I scoured the section and display and didn't find anything, but was able to get Luke by ordering off the website for store pickup that day.

Reaction score
Hey all!

I don't post here much and I haven't actively collected figures and vehicles in *YEARS*, but I wanted to pass along my score from yesterday.

The Hasbro Black Series Poe Dameron X Wing Helmet is on sale at Target (online) for $63.99. Text TOY to 827438 (TARGET) and you will get a link for a 25% off coupon. If you use it online, make sure you scroll down on the browser window and use the alpha numeric PROMO code.

It's really cool, I got it for $47.99, and it ought to keep my inner child happy for 5-10 minutes...

(I am wearing it in my profile photo.)

Last edited:
Reaction score
If anyone in the Salem area needs Death Troopers or Scarif Troopers still, the Walmart on Turner Road had two of each. (In addition to the Han/Phasma wave in droves, and a few others from Rogue One.

Reaction score
Wandered around the greater Portland area today looking for the new items that were supposed to be released 4/13... Walmart’s were mostly a bust, with just a handful of the new Hotwheels in yellow Solo packaging. Most Targets had BS6 Tarkin wave, but no signs Q’ira or 4LOM. Found all of the new BS3 on vintage cards, Force Link 2, all of the Solo ships and most of the 5POA Solo figures (no Range Troopers or Mimban Troopers). The BS6 Sandtrooper set was also available at Jantzen Beach and Wilsonville Targets. My surprise find...the 10” Funko POP Porg at Target in Sherwood! They were behind the counter in the photo department, being rationed one per customer.

All in all, not a bad day after yesterday’s disappointment.

Reaction score
Yeah, I went to the Walmarts in Tigard and Sherwood and was surprised they had nothing. Sherwood had literally nothing in their Star Wars aisle.

Reaction score
I picked up 2 more Hasbro Black Series Poe Dameron X Wing helmets on clearance at Target a couple of weeks ago. $39.99 each.

I'm stashing these away for when my very little kids are old enough to want to play with and inevitably fight over mine.

Calculating that with the coupons and credit card rewards points that I used for the first one, I got 3 for the price of one!

Reaction score
Man, one thing that sucks for me is that all of the super walmarts are going to start closing at midnight or 2am now instead of staying open all night. My work schedule means that after midnight was my most common shopping time for toy runs. I went to the Tigard Walmart tonight before they closed at 1am and they had nothing new. I decided to do a mini-run so I bombed down I-5 to the Woodburn Walmart only to find that it was closed for the installation of new registers. I went to the Lancaster Walmart in Salem only to find that it now closes at midnight. Then I took a jaunt over to the Turner Rd. Walmart and even though it was open, they had a sign saying that they would be closing at midnight starting in a couple weeks.

Turner Rd. did have the new solo figs and the new TVC figs. Hoth troopers were already gone, but I picked up Captain Bathrobe...I mean Snoke, as well as the Lando 2-pack and a bobbed hair Khaleesi figure. So far that is the only time I've seen the new stuff in the wild. Fred Meyer has the pegs up but they are still empty.