Oregon Episode III

Reaction score
Thank you!
I'm not out shopping for Hasbro toys these days, so I know I won't be any help there, but I have a bunch of them to sell if anyone is interested.
(Jabba desert skiff, lots of Hoth stuff-) PM me with any questions- I'd love to help out some locals and save on some shipping!

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was just at Fred Meyer, they had the Black/Orange Poe Dameron X-Wing for $24.99, half price. My Freddy's had a TON of them.

Reaction score
Found Ackbar, Tasu, Brother Inquisitor and a lone FN-2157 at Walmart in Albany tonight. A couple each of the first three remained when I left.

Reaction score
Found Rey, Han, Unkar, old Rex and FN-2187 at Target in Salem. Also saw remnants of these at TRU in Tigard. So, they appear to be hitting the three majors in this area now.

Reaction score
Was that an exclusive? I wanted to get that one AND the black version at the same time but I only ever saw the black one out in the wild.
Yeah, it is a Walmart exclusive. It's been sitting at $49 forever, but some WM's are putting them on clearance. $20 was for sure a better price! I paid $24.99 for the black one when Fred Meyer had them on clearance.

Reaction score
Yeah, it is a Walmart exclusive. It's been sitting at $49 forever, but some WM's are putting them on clearance. $20 was for sure a better price! I paid $24.99 for the black one when Fred Meyer had them on clearance.
Ah! That explains it. I don't go to Walmart for *anything*. I came close to grabbing the black one at Fred's for 50% off but I wanted both ships for my then unborn child (and didn't know what we were having). Also, the box felt super light and I get the impression based on the current 5 POA figures and the smaller vehicles at a higher dollar figure that quality of material has taken a nose dive in the last 5-6 years.

I stopped collecting back between 2009/2010 when the Hasbro was at their zenith with SA figures and big vehicles. The last 2 things that I purchased were the updated, large scale AT-AT (since given to a good friend with young sons) and the Clone Wars Y Wing.

Now that we've had our kiddo, I have bought her exactly 1 toy. Rey. When she's old enough, she can command my Grand Army of the Republic if she wants.

Reaction score
Ah! That explains it. I don't go to Walmart for *anything*. I came close to grabbing the black one at Fred's for 50% off but I wanted both ships for my then unborn child (and didn't know what we were having).
Walmart has the SA Force Awakens figs, so I pretty much have to go there, ha ha. I think for $20-25 the X-Wing is worth it. It pretty much splits the difference size-wise between the vintage and the full sized ones we had a few years ago. If you can still find one at Freds I'd get it. I like the Black for the color scheme, but I also want to build a Jakku Diorama and the blue one will be part of it.

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip about the SA figures, but my days of avid/active collecting are done. If I see something cool/small in passing at Fred's or Target that's one thing, but I won't be going out of my way to get stuff like that anymore.

Reaction score
Found one each Nien Nunb and Stormtrooper Squad Leader at WM in south Salem today. Nothing new at WM by airport. And, a lone Unmasked Kylo Ren at the WM on Lancaster. So, they have hit Oregon and I am caught up! (Was at these stores yesterday and did not find them, so they must have just been put out this morning.

Reaction score
Found one each Nien Nunb and Stormtrooper Squad Leader at WM in south Salem today. Nothing new at WM by airport. And, a lone Unmasked Kylo Ren at the WM on Lancaster. So, they have hit Oregon and I am caught up! (Was at these stores yesterday and did not find them, so they must have just been put out this morning.
That's funny, I got home too late in the wee hours this morning to post, but I was at the Lacncaster WM at 2am and found the new figs. Picked up 2x Nein, 1 Squad Leader, 1 Unmasked Kylo. There was one Kylo and two squad leaders when I left. Turner Rd. still had nothing. I kinda want a couple more Nein's to get Sullustan heads. Also wondering why I didn't check out Woodburn on my way home, I drove right by it.

Reaction score
Our Targets have gotten the Star Wars displays that are supposed to tie in with the DVD release. My local Target had it located near the registers in the front of the store. It was packed with 5POA figures, but they had a weird mix of Wave 1 figures (Darth, Stormtroopers, Rebel Soldier, etc) and newer figures like Hassk Thug, Unkar Plutt, FN2187, etc. They also had the Target exclusive Poe/Riot Control Trooper 6" scale pack if anyone's interested in those.

Reaction score
Hi everyone- I've never posted in this section before, but I'm a native Oregonian and thought I'd say hello to anyone in the Portland-metro area-

Thanks fellow Oregonians!
Wanted to say also...native Oregonian living in Beaverton

Reaction score
Wanted to say also...native Oregonian living in Beaverton

Hello back! :D

Beaverton you have the Target crawl starting at the one out on TV highway and working your way to Washington Square. I try not to burn so much gas hunting anymore so it's been a while since I did that. :)

Reaction score
Anyone still need the Walmart SA 3.75" figures? They pretty much had them all (many of each) at the Walmart on Lancaster in Salem.

Reaction score
Now that Celebration dates were announced I figured I'd post here and see if anyone else from Oregon is planning on making the trip?

It seems like hotels are filling up fast.

Reaction score
Found the TRU Black Series Droid 3 Pack in Eugene today. $54.99 and they had about ten of them.

Reaction score
Start checking your Walmarts, I found the new SA Wave at McMinnville and Cornelius stores.

Reaction score
Fred Meyer has had a lot of figures on clearance/sale. 6" for 12.99. I don't usually collect 3" but I picked up a half dozen figures because they were $3.18. I also picked up a couple 3 3/4 vehicles w figs on sale.

Reaction score
If anyone is looking for the SA Walmart Phasma, blue-dress Leia, TFA Han, Ackbar, Ahsoka, Kylo Ren (or Endor Han, Jedi Luke, or Darth Vader) the Hayden Meadows Walmart has multiples. Some of them are stored on the top of the shelves, but they are all there.

Reaction score
Okay, just stopped at the Cornelius Walmart. They have Wave 2 of the 5 POA figures as well as multiples of the royal guard and the Imperial Death Trooper. Normally I would have just bought them to save for trades but I am spending too much money on this stuff already. So if anyone is looking for Royal Guards or death Troopers the Cornelius Walmart has at least four of each in addition to Ahsoka and Lando and Akbar and Jyn Erso and all the rest.

Reaction score
Hayden Meadows Walmart, out by the Portland Meadows race track has put up an end cap that is full of several cases of the last couple Walmart SA 3.75" waves. They had more than a dozen of each character, including the Scarif Trooper and the Death Trooper. As of yesterday they had plenty of each.

You can see a picture someone took on Yakface.com. These seem to be dropping hard, so hopefully people are finding everything they want.

Reaction score
Went to the Hayden Meadows Walmart again tonight, they still had plenty of all of the exclusive figures, including the ERGs, Ahsoka, Death Troopers, Scarif Troopers, etc etc etc.

Reaction score
Found the Darth Revan set of 6" BS figures at Walmart in Cornelius today. One of each, with Sabine and Darth poorly hidden in amongst all the older figures. Went to several other Walmarts throughout the day and did not see any others. Good luck!

Reaction score
Found the Darth Revan set of 6" BS figures at Walmart in Cornelius today. One of each, with Sabine and Darth poorly hidden in amongst all the older figures. Went to several other Walmarts throughout the day and did not see any others. Good luck!

Did Cornelius still have a good pile of 3.75" TBS? Also, is there any sign that the Tie Striker is going on clearance?

Reaction score
They did still have a lot of the 3.75" BS. Pretty sure they had everything from last three or four waves. I don't know about the Tie Stiker... haven't looked at ships since they came out.

Reaction score
Just some updates:

The Hayden Meadows Walmart still has pretty much *every* Walmart exclusive figure in stock. If you still need an ERG, Death Trooper, Scarif Trooper, or whatever, they are all still there. Also, even though I don't collect them, there were a number of 6" figures in the clearance aisle for $5.00, including the Rogue One figures. They are cheaper than the 5POA figures.

Fred Meyer still has the 2 Packs for $8.49 if you are looking to buy them.