Oregon Episode III

Reaction score
ARCAvenger said:
Spassvogel said:
Anyone seeing Wave 7??
Nope.
There have been reports that it's shown up in California. My Fred Meyer hasn't re-stocked TVC in *months*. After Christmas it was empty for three months, then they stocked it (lots of Wave 4 and Wave 5) then it sold out fairly quickly when they had a good sale. Now it's empty. I keep hoping to go back and find it full of Wave 7, but no such luck.

They keep putting out lots of Cobra Shock Troopers for some reason though, hehe.

Reaction score
My Fred Meyer just restocked with Wave 6. I'm really trying to buy it up, so hopefully Wave 7 wont be too far away.

Reaction score
Finally Wave 7 hit Albany Target!!!! I wasn't the lucky one, but my friend was. Finally some new stuff in the Valley. We checked both Salem Target's and called Eugene and Springfield Target's as well, but nothing.

Reaction score
Ramon said:
Finally Wave 7 hit Albany Target!!!! I wasn't the lucky one, but my friend was.
I was too tired/busy to be hunting constantly and ordered a case from Hasbro Toy Shop. Still want more RFT's though.

Thanks for the heads up Ramon. My closest Targets literally have ESB wave still and haven't had a single other wave of VC figs since.

Reaction score
My friend said he found the remains of Wave 7, at the Evergreen Parkway Target. Glad to know that Wave 7 is starting to hit!

Reaction score
Hey everyone in Oregon.
Freddy's is having a great sale, deluxe figs are at 8 bucks vechicles and bp at 11.
Check it out today!

Reaction score
Was over towards Hillsboro area and decided to hit up the Target on TV highway. Was amazed to find Wave 7 on the pegs except for Fordo. Got doubles of the ones the kids wanted (Logray, Han, Barris) and an RFT for me.
Of the six new figures Bom was the only one left. Repacks were all there if you still need a peghole-Luke with the corrected card or a Jango etc.

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for the news! If anybody finds any extra RFTs, could you pick one up for me. I'm on vacation, and can't get it myself.

Reaction score
Went by Toys R Us today on the way to work. They had the new Vintage boxed Y-Wing in stock and some of the newer Clone Wars figures it looked like, but no new TVC and no Yavin Tech/Cart set either.

TVC were those same Dengar, 4-Lom stragglers.

Reaction score
If anybody is looking for some cheap deals, swing by the Portland Craigslist every now and then. Just got a CW Turbo Tank for $25!

Reaction score
The Target on Hillsdale has 2x Bom Vindin, 2x Barris, 2x Bespin Han, 2x Logray. That was it from that wave though :/

Reaction score
Found one of each of Wave 7 at Target this morning. Picked up Bom, Han, ARC, Logray and a Ep3 clone. Hope the helmet has been changed to not change yellow.

Reaction score
Had some errands in the Salem area. Checked out the Keizer Target (almost no TVC figures), Lancaster TRU (had the Y-Wing and little else), and the Lancaster Walmart. (Leftovers from the Lando wave).

Also went by the FYE on Lancaster and all they had was a single Commander Cody figure from the AOTC wave.

Lotsa nuttin'

Reaction score
Not SW related, but does anyone here have or know where i could find a MOC ML5 Colossus?

Reaction score
Wave 9 has been elusive to say the least. I only ever saw remnants once. Ordered a case from HTS finally. Now I'm worried about the wave with Ponda and the Echo Base Trooper.

Reaction score
Hey if anyone is interested in SDCC exclusives from years gone by... Fry's has a bunch of Senate Clones and Stormtrooper Commanders. They're not in the main toy area.

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, it has been 10 days since you posted, do you think they still might have some there? How much were they?

Hey if anyone is interested in SDCC exclusives from years gone by... Fry's has a bunch of Senate Clones and Stormtrooper Commanders. They're not in the main toy area.

Reaction score
I don't remember how much they were. They had at least 20 of them. I can't imagine they'd be gone.

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply! Any luck up north? Nothing in the valley, Lebanon Wal-mart finally got a case of wave 9, but my buddy got to it before me! He got the whole set or at least all the good new ones! I think he left behind and the Revenge cards.

I don't remember how much they were. They had at least 20 of them. I can't imagine they'd be gone.

Reaction score
Pretty barren around the Beaverton/Hillsboro area yet. Only waves 5-6, which are really getting old.

Reaction score
I've seen lots of Wave 5 and 6 at Walmart in Salem, most Fred Meyers I've been to lately, and a Target. Hoping to see some Wave 9 soon. :/

Reaction score
Just missed Wave 9 at two of three Walmarts this weekend, I saw the remnants of this incredible wave and picked up Jango and some Revenge carded figs. Target, TRU, and Freddy's had nothing to brag about. So check out the Wally worlds frequently. Good luck and report in!

Reaction score
Went to the Washington Square Target. They still had tons of Endor Troopers and bits of the General Lando wave. Decided to go to Toys R Us while I was at it. They had full pegs of TVC for the first time that I can remember, but only only old waves again. I did pick up the Y-Wing for $29.99 Such a reasonable price. Only 5 bucks more than Luke's Taun Taun at Target.

Reaction score
Haven't found diddly lately. Anyone seeing stores starting to stockpile for Christmas? Except for a single Logray with the proto-Fett sticker on it at the Tualatin K-Mart and some Revenge Carded Darth/Ackbar figs at one of the Salem Wal-Marts, I haven't seen anything other than the AOTC wave and the R5-D4/Luke/Lando wave. Lots of Zam Wessel, 212th Clones (some with greening helmets), Anakin/Darth Vader, Emperor's Royal Guards, etc etc etc, blah blah blah.

It has crushed my soul. At least the Echo Base Troopers finally have gotten more reasonably priced on Ebay. I was able to get three of them for about $10/each. I think I'm all set for Christmas anyway, so I'm looking forward to saving gas money and staying home instead of hunting. Although post-Christmas I might see if Target slashes any of their exclusives.

I might pick up Trenchcoat Han or Slave Leia if I see them, but I'm not too enthusiastic to be honest. The 7yr old is now demanding lots and lots of Clones. I think they've captured his imagination more than I'd like ha ha. At least he's playing with Star Wars still, even if it's *that* Star Wars. :)

Reaction score
I went by the Tualatin Fred Meyer and they had several of the latest revision case. At this point I don't know what wave number it is. I picked up the ROTJ carded Boba Fett, Trenchcoat Han, and the Black Endor Trooper. Only the Endor Trooper rang up. I didn't see Slave Leia.

Reaction score
Just got a trench coat Han at Freddies.
Freddies is like one of the only useful places in Oregon to buy figures. lol
Kind of sad. Wal-mart doesn't have anything anymore. Haven't been to Target for like 2 months in the Beaver state :)
Btw, anyone know that Target you see on I-5 going to Portland? Forgot where it is. fail.
But is it useful at all?

Reaction score
Depends where you're coming from. There's one in Keizer Station Shopping Center just off of I-5 slightly North of Salem. Also further up there's the one in North Wilsonville just off the freeway next to Costco. (it's between Wilsonville and Tualatin, I think the exit is called Ellingsen Rd.). I've had good luck at the North Wilsonville Target as far as exclusives and sometimes with figures, though lately I've been very unlucky with Vintage Collection at any Target (particularly the one in Sherwood that had empty TVC pegs for months). North Wilsonville also has employees that will look in the back for you. (I picked up the Defense of Hoth and Wedge's X-Wing this way).

My local Freddies hasn't been very good for TVC for the most part, but the Tigard one was where I found the ROTJ Wave and multiple Gammorean Guards when that wave was out. They've been mostly chock full of AOTC wave around here lately though.

Reaction score
Okay, which one of you is this? Hehe.

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) - Portland police arrested a man Wednesday night after they say he used a toy lightsaber to attack people at a Toys R US in Jantzen Beach.
By the time the officers arrived, they said three people had already been assaulted by the 33-year-old man with the toy.
One officer attempted to calm the man down, but he kept swinging the lightsaber and yelling incoherent statements, police said.
The officers then tried to use a Taser on him, but the man managed to break the wires free using the lightsaber.
After the Taser attempts, police were able to tackle him and take him into custody.
The suspect, David Canterbury, was treated for injuries and taken to a hospital for a mental evaluation.
Canterbury was placed on a police hold at the hospital and given citations for three counts of fourth-degree assault, one count of third-degree theft, one count of resisting arrest and one count of interfering with a police officer.

Reaction score
Hope everyone's had good hunting for Christmas. I went out today for the first time in a while and saw the usual crap in the SW aisle at the local Walmart except for a Tie Pilot. Thought I'd missed out again, but then saw the floor display of bins and found Han, Slave Leia, and 2 RFT's in one of the bins. They were beat to heck, but I'm an opener :)

If you get any good pics of the kids with SW figs, post them here.

Jeremiah aka Spassvogel

Reaction score
^ Nice find! I've been beating myself for those RFT's. Need them bad.
Btw, are you on the hunt for the Phantom Menace wave? I hit up a ton of Targets - no luck.
Really desperate for this wave!

Haven't found any new VC for a while. The stores keep on putting out wave 5 and 6 :(

Reaction score
Well, I didn't buy the 2 RFT's, I already had enough of them. Let me know if you still need some. I have one unopened extra and an extra trenchcoat Han.

Jeremiah aka Spassvogel

Reaction score
Just hit up the Woodburn Walmart. They had two or three cases of TPM wave. Picked up the Vos and the Naboo guard, the only two I really wanted. They were doing a full reset of the toy section. I didn't see any of the new Movie Heroes yet. The toy aisle guy said that he just put out a bunch of clearanced legos, went for a smoke break, and on his way back into the store saw 2 guys with four shopping carts full of the clearanced legos.