Oregon Episode III

Reaction score
vlai44 said:
Saw a lone Resurgence of the Jedi BP at the downtown Ross today if anyone's interested. $11.99!
Man, I wish I could get that! Hope somebody here snags it.

Reaction score
Achtung, Achtung!

The Freddy's by me has restocked TVC with Wave 5. Not only that, they are on sale at $5.59 each, and there is a 10% Off Home Dept. coupon in the President's Day Weekend sale flyer.
Picked up:
Death Star Escape Luke
R5-D4
Gree
Stormy
Ceremony Han
Utapau Trooper
Utapau Trooper (unpunched card)
Endor Capture Luke (unpunched card)

Good luck, dudens!

Reaction score
It's a little out of range, but I was visiting a friend in Centralia and stopped by the Chehalis super-wal-mart. They had R5-D4, Endor Capture Luke, Yoda, Gree, Luke, Han, Stormy.

Reaction score
$12 ?? Ouch. Yeah, I lucked out, got them at Woodburn Walmart for $7.96.

I usually only collect OT figs, but I'd like to find a Zam Wessel and a Mace Windu. They just aren't showing up here.

I did finally find Tron Wave 2 figs at a Target though. Passed on Jarvis, picked up Quorra. (For 9.99...ugh why aren't these clearanced?)

Reaction score
Really the only ones from wave 5 I wanted were Yoda, Luke, and a Stormtrooper. Han, R5, Gree, and the 212th I have no idea what to do with..
I'm really excited about wave 6 and on though, I'm just not feeling these 2 waves. Hopefully the stores will get those waves sooner rather than later, so we can avoid the online retailers. Anyways, has anybody spotted any Gamorreans or Wickets anywhere?

Reaction score
Found AOTC wave this morning at Target. Picked up Mace, Kit, Zam, Padme, Anakin, and Jango. All are mint and came with punches attached. Picked up the mixed wave at 2 different Fred Meyers after Target. Picked up 2x Yoda, Stormie, Gree, Luke DS, and another Mace to open. One Freddies had both AOTC and mixed wave. Glad they finally hitting the pegs.

Reaction score
Did a little bit of hunting today. Beaverton-Hillsdale Target had the remnants of the AOTC wave. They had Padme, Obi-Wan, and Mace Windu. Was hoping for Zam...no such luck.

Hall BLVD Target had the same stuff as last time...crap-ton of Endor Soldiers and Ackbars. They had the rest of the ROTJ wave as well except for Wicket and the Gam Guard. They had a non-peghole Luke as well.

K-Mart had a few of the Wave 5 figs (Death Star Escape Luke, Stormtrooper, Ceremony Han) but little else.

TRU had bupkis. They did put out the new Pirates of the Caribbean figures, but only a single case. The one figure I wanted (Angelica) was gone. I did pick up the prison cart thingy though. Nice dio piece.

TRU seems to have gotten out even more Star Trek movie figures. They were down to $3 I think. If you want to get the figs for the chairs, now would be a good time.

Reaction score
Has anyone seen signs of the AOTC wave yet? I've barely seen a remnant. Still looking for a Zam Wessel.

Reaction score
Freddies in Beaverton by burger king had thew whole AOTC wave. I bought the only zam and kit but the whole wave is left besides those.

Reaction score
Dear Rebelscum:

I never thought it would happen to me. But I stopped by Fred Meyer in Newberg to get some cream cheese and checked the toy aisle as usual. Expecting my typical disappointment I instead found not only Zam Wessel, but Dagobah Luke, Weequay, and General Lando. The latter three didn't ring up, but the lady used Zam to price all the figures. They were not only on sale for $6.39 but I had a 10% off coupon as well.

All in all it was a nice trip.

Sincerely,

Surprised in Newberg

Reaction score
I'm eagerly waiting for my local FMs to restock. The pegs are full with CW though, so think it'll take a while. You guys are lucky to have larger FMs than mine.

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the rose city collectors markt is worth attending?

Reaction score
Tomorrow
Show Hours: 9AM-3PM $2 Admission - Early Admission: 7 am $6
Airport Holiday Inn's Columbia Conference Center
8521 NE Columbia Blvd. Portland, Oregon

Reaction score
I asked about the Shelby's show in the old thread. I think the response was that there wasn't really that much stuff and that a lot of the vendors tended to price things too high. Or that maybe they priced stuff 5 years ago and were still trying to sell it for that amount even though it was POTF2 or something.

If it's changed, and you happen to go, I hope you give us a report

Reaction score
Fred Meyers still has their TVC figs at $5.99, although it's not marked on the shelves (at least at my store). Plus, 10% off all Home Dept. coupon in the weekly ads. Picked up Jango, Mace & Peasant Padme to complete that wave.
Plus SW LEGO on sale for about 15% off, if you're a maniak.

Reaction score
Happened to be in the area today and went by Toys R Us in Tigard. What a depressing set of aisles to walk through.

Their vintage figures were all ESB wave: Dengars, Cloud Car Pilots, 4-Lom's, and the pegs were about 10% full.

Legends and Clone Wars pegs were full. There were tons of those TRU exclusive figures for 14.99.

Battle of Endor packs were there (marked up to $31.99)

They had none of the new GI Joe figures (just some snow-suit Destros) and some leftover Rise of Cobra figures.

They haven't replenished their Pirates of the Caribbean figures since putting them out. (and haven't sold many either).

It did look like they had 2 full cases of the new Thor figures and an interesting selection of Marvel figures. (saw the WW2 Bucky figure for the first time in the wild).

Overall pretty much a let down though.

Reaction score
Ugh, my local Freddys still hasn't restocked. The only TVC figures are from wave 2. Plus 2 Dengars, and an Endor Luke. Very annoying.

Reaction score
Threepio said:
Fred Meyer in Beaverton by burgerville has TVC wave 6!!!!!
Which wave do you mean? The one with Dagobah Luke, Lando, etc? Freddy's has had those since mid-march.

I haven't seen them anywhere else either.

Reaction score
Threepio said:
Oh...that Freddies didnt have them until this week
Maybe all my nasty letters to Freddy's paid off. They've been really good about stocking TVC lately.

Reaction score
anyone interested in a jedi luke premium format or a count dooku premium format

Reaction score
Was up by Jantzen Beach and decided to go by the Toys R Us. They actually have the Lando/Dagobah Luke wave there, and the revised Stormtroopers. If anyone needs that wave, I think the whole thing was there.

Reaction score
Fred Meyer's has a 40% sale on all SW action figures and it which makess it a price of $4.79 sale price. Which means that Target and Wally worlds price match, but you have to take the Freddy's ad with you to those stores! I have picked up many figures here in Albany and Salem! Found CW Colt wave in Salem and my friend found it Lebanon as well.
Good luck out there!

Reaction score
Local Targets seem to have done the toy-reset. (at least the three I visited). If you want those three-packs, they're there. (I picked up the Hoth one).

Reaction score
Man this tread is quiet. Wave 6 seems to be easy to find still.

I'm still looking for a couple of the new Joe figures, and some Pirates figures. Walmart seems to be the only ones with the zombie and gunner figures so far.