Oregon Episode III

Reaction score
I'm in for another Celebration...I know I've commented here for past Celebrations and no one else is ever attending so I expect it to be the same...

Reaction score
I'm in for another Celebration...I know I've commented here for past Celebrations and no one else is ever attending so I expect it to be the same...
Yeah, no time, no money unfortunately. Would be nice one of these years.

Reaction score
I've been to four out of 7 in the US and I sure hope I can make to Chicago next year! But if I do I have to buy my passes on the bay!

Reaction score
Ya, they sold out quick (and lodging is a major issue compared to Celebration being near a Disney park). Good to see someone in this thread say they may go. I think I talked about going to Anaheim and Orlando in this thread and I'm always the only one.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The last one I went to was Celebration Anaheim in 2015 and it was incredible, one of my best ones. Star Wars Celebration's are the most incredible experiences for Star Wars Fan's. I have met and seen so many people across the world at these Celebrations. It's amazing. I haven't been to Chicago so the Celebration is not the only reason I would love to go! I am looking at a 5 day pass on eBay and it is almost at $300, so it is going to cost me if I am able to go! Wish me luck!

Reaction score
Three Gammorean Guards at WA Square Target as of 1:30 this afternoon, for those still looking... for both the figure and at this thread...

Reaction score
I still read it when it pops up in my subscriptions feed. Of course, hunting isn't what it used to be either.

Reaction score
TVC Wave 2 is dropping like mad now. Hope everyone found the stuff they wanted. I had to pallet dive to get them at first. (Stores without TVC pegs still got the cases!) First store I found someone had already removed the 4 new figs. Struck gold at the second and third Walmarts. Enfys Nest and the Tank Trooper are really great. I even like the Han Solo.

Reaction score
Found Moloch on a pallet at Clackamas Target this morning. Nice young lady opened the box and one went home with me. Three there when I left. FYI the case says “Cronos”, not Moloch.

Reaction score
Brickseek comes through two weeks running... Woke up and checked nearby Target Stores for Bespin Leia. Washington Square, Tannasbourne and Clackamas all showed in stock. I went to WS first... was told they would be receiving 8 for the reset on 8/30. (Last week I was told there was a stock error on Moloch at this store). Headed to Clackamas and found a case sitting on the pallet, just as I did Moloch last week. Found a nice employee who scanned the box to make sure it was not street dated, then handed me one to purchase. 7 left when I left the store and Brickseek is showing them still in stock. Good luck!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Found Veers at Walgreens on Scholls and Murray today. 1 left after I got mine.

Reaction score
5 or 6 Veers at Walgreens on McLoughlin and Arlington today. I have mine, so they were all there when I left.

Reaction score
Brickseek showed BS6 stock increases by 8 pieces at many WM's in the greater Portland area this morning. Went to Tigard, found Vintage Wave 3, but no new BS6. Went to Happy Valley... No new BS6, but they had Vintage Wave 3. Next, 82nd Ave Portland... Some new BS6 from the Rebel Trooper wave and Vintage Wave 3. Decided I did not want to go back to work yet, so I headed for Woodburn... Vintage Wave 3 and... 7 Mimban Troopers. 6 of those left after I got mine. Good luck!

Reaction score
The last one I went to was Celebration Anaheim in 2015 and it was incredible, one of my best ones. Star Wars Celebration's are the most incredible experiences for Star Wars Fan's. I have met and seen so many people across the world at these Celebrations. It's amazing. I haven't been to Chicago so the Celebration is not the only reason I would love to go! I am looking at a 5 day pass on eBay and it is almost at $300, so it is going to cost me if I am able to go! Wish me luck!
Only a few weeks left. Just wondering if any other Oregonians are going to celebration. I know last time there were 5 or 10 others on the same flight out of pdx.

Reaction score
Sadly I am not able to make it but damn I wish I was could be in Chicago with all you Oregonians and the greatest fan's in the world of Star Wars. Have fun and take it all in! It will be an incredible experience!

Reaction score
Just checking in to the Oregon forum. There hasn't been any activity here for awhile.

I'm always looking to buy SW frisbee items or Two Tubes items.

I have a lot of Lego, 6" figures and other stuff to trade/sell if anyone is looking for anything particular.

Reaction score
It's the calm before the storm with D23 coming soon...then the mandalorian, then ep 9.
But ya, this area of the forum is always a bit slow unfortunately. Washington has a much more active collector community.